LSD Thread: Time for some redpill

Hi Sup Forums

I have come to tell you that LSD is the final redpill and I would like you to think about the things I'm showing you with an open mind. I am taking this very, seriously.

If you blow this off as crazy, I'm sorry you are so close minded, you don't have much hope if you don't think anything is possible.

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/technology/technology-news/silicon-valley-professionals-take-lsd-to-boost-productivity-20151127-glabfw.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hOtLJwK7kdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those that have done LSD or any other psychedelic may know what I'm talking about. Some of you would be quick to shout degeneracy, but you couldn't be more wrong. I'm a straight, white, full blooded eternal anglo.
I am engaged to a beautiful, red pilled anglo woman and we are both beginning what are to be successful careers.

I've been doing LSD for a few years now. I am definitely no veteran but I have been on some fairly heavy and extremely enlightening and completely life changing (for the better) trips.

I won't type the entire story, I'm saving that for when I'm ready. A lot of you might think I'm exaggerating or just had a "crazy" trip but I know what we experienced.

Last Friday, my fiance, her cousin and I took LSD not knowing how strong this particular dose was going to be.
I'm going to be straight forward here:
If you have watched Rick and Morty season 2, think of the episode where they cause a rip in time and then have to repair it.
That's essentially what we experienced.

cont.

It was like no other trip any of us had ever experienced. It was too strong to even comprehend what we were feeling.
We experienced teleportation, we stood on my balcony and watched ourselves moving around the room inside in reverse.
We all met, and worked with our future selves from a non physical world, another dimension or alternate reality if you will.
My sister told us that she was from 30 years in the future when man had figured out how to traverse this other dimension and alter time. But in the physical world, I hadn't even spoken to my sister by this point.

Now what I believe caused a rip in time was me being electrocuted. It caused things to get fucked up and our helpers from the future told us it was all going to be ok, and they were going to reverse what had happened. We were trapped in there for months, but in the physical world it was 8 hours.

We worked together with our other worldly selves to patch in and repair the rip we had caused by cycling through different alternate realities and taking parts from one and parts from another to create a new time line where I didn't get electrocuted and died.

Everything started playing out in reverse, I would have no control over my body when I knew another loop was coming around. What ever actions I had performed leading up to the moment when I got shocked by a faulty cable. In my mind I knew for a fact that I was dead. I could feel tubes in my nose, I could hear people rushing around in a hospital and I was convinced that I was being guided towards the light by my fiance and her cousin, to my death. And my death was coming when I had repeated all my actions up until the point of being shocked. I was so frightened to re live my death that I frantically tried to figure out a way to break the cycle of loops. I realised it was daytime by this point, but still I had no control over myself physically, only mentally now. I was able to tell my fiance exactly what our pets would be doing and where they were, because I had lived it only hours ago.
I realised that because it was now day light that cafe's would be open. The cycle was now leading up to earlier in the night when we had tried to leave the house but kept being teleported back inside and up and down the stairs. But now that time had been repaired to the point of the sun coming up I knew now was my chance.
I kept calling my sister and she would help keep the cycles going in reverse, but eventually the phone call would turn to white noise and I would’ve to re call her to re-establish the connection between the physical and mental world.

We eventually started feeling back to ourselves again a couple of days ago, but I am a changed man. I have seen the other side and I know it exists. I know that there is evil there and I now believe after speaking to my sister from 30 years in the future that man will be able to access this portal eventually.

The most incredible part of this entire thing is that we all experienced exactly the same "hallucinations" and all spoke to exactly the same beings and literally everything we experienced was the same for all of us.

What ever happened, one thing is for sure.
A strong enough dose of LSD gives you psychic or telepathic abilities. I know this for sure now. You probably won't believe me unless you have pushed the boundaries with this tool yourself.

LSD and other psychedelics are the way forward, it is how we are going to evolve and (((they))) fucking know it.
I’m sure the global elite would be tapping into this other dimension and using it for their own good and will try to hide it from us unless we push this ourselves. I can’t be of any other help to the battle going on in the US and Europe at the moment other than to try and help find a way to defeat (((them))) once and for all.

(((they))) know:
baka.com.au/technology/technology-news/silicon-valley-professionals-take-lsd-to-boost-productivity-20151127-glabfw.html

Interesting listening:
youtube.com/watch?v=hOtLJwK7kdk

I prefer the undifferentiated state of non being desu senpai.

T mega-doser. take it easy with t hat stuff..

If anybody has any experiences similar to this I would love to discuss it.

This thread will surely be heavily shilled as the rest of Sup Forums is.

I seriously with all my heart believe this is what is going to help us continue evolving.

Thank you for reading.

Ive done tons of LSD

You need the shut the fuck up and learn modesty

I died once on LSD too OP. very healing experience overall. I was shown genesis and revelations. I unlocked memories from atlantis. very good stuff.

not into lsd, but i think the blotter art is cool, you can get non laced blotter paper and hang on wall.

kinda cool, but lsd is stupid

>he needs drugs to understand the universe

sad!

thanks for sharing

go be a schizophrenic somewhere else.

>chan

>Rick and Morty fan
of fucking course you would be

It's comforting but at the same time terrifying, I find

are lsd trip reports essentially, the druggie version of I had this crazy dream last night that no one wants to hear?

Kek has spoke

yeah and no. was never terrified once I realized what was happening. but felt jolted and surprised that this was real life. Life is an oxymoron. similar to breaking a crystal to make it grow. words never measure up to what you want to say and it annoys the fuck out of me. throw a rock in an ocean and its ripple effects will last forever.

wow

I've tried dozens of different psychoactive molecules without ever being addicted, physically dependent, or binging with the exception of cannabis and I can say with certainty that LSD is my favorite drug.

Make no mistake, like the telescope is a tool for viewing deep into the cosmos, LSD is a powerful tool at mankind's disposal for viewing into the deep enigma of what is called the spirit, the soul, or god.

Kek hates drugs confirmed

It's too bad that for most people, LSD is nearly impossible to find.

Vast majority of "LSD" on the streets today isn't LSD at all.

all but ruined my life. degenerate as it gets

Magic mushrooms are better m8.

Deeper meditation and reflection is achieved much better due to shrooms being more mental than LSD. LSD tends to be more speedy in a sense but still fun as f.

This forum is for politics not your dumb drug experiences.

Take it to erowid or Sup Forums

Well... if there was ever any question that LSD can make you go insane...

This is true.
I think the difference this time was that we finally must have got ahold of some real LSD. I have no idea though. We still have a few we could test I suppose.

Thanks for reading and I'm happy another person understands

Well said

i bought some "lsd" once and the bastard
gave me n bomb. felt like i was gonna have a heart attack. my girl got a test kit online and we test our shit now. bought some tabs the other week and theyre legit

LSD is the most powerful evolutionary tool mankind currently has. I have experimented with it 400+ times in many contexts over the past decade and will continue for the rest of my life. Something those with strong mental health should try at some point in their life along with dmt

Drugs are for bluepilled fags confirmed.

Do you not understand the point of my post was to figure out how to further win the battle against the merchant?

Who /notronpaul/ here?

yes exactly that

LSD and mushrooms are the drug form of communism you retard

i've tried it and i've liked it, but i liked the mental effects, the body load caused some bad tension and made my neck hurt and crack. even though i've never done amphetamines, somehow i tensed so badly, i believed this is what an amphetamine head must feel like, coming down.

this was after 100mcg
But i'm not going to do it again, the mental effects were nice and it gave me some epiphanies but the damn tension, i tense up really easily. not gonna do it anymore.

fucking excellent. keep it up and stay safe.
got any suggestions for good forums for this stuff? do you post on any?

niggu what? explain yourself.

Its highly irresponsible to recommend LSD to a board full of people with mental problems and obsessions

LSD should be approached gradually and with respect to psychedelics.Any person wanna try should do his own research get comfy with milder psychedelics and then go

But I repeat,LSD does not magically kill depression or anxiety.Stay the fuck away until you resolve your problems and start getting along with yourselves

ignore them, they're beyond saving if they troll threads like this that have a good intention for (most) of Sup Forums's cause

>Oh my God... We are all one. I am one with God and I am eternal. We are all one.

Oops a fucking nigger killed you and raped your family. Good job user.

stay off the internet if you can't handle words.

Magnesium will help with muscle tension.
It also helps with jaw-grinding.

>A strong enough dose of LSD gives you psychic or telepathic abilities

The only thing you've made clear is that psychedelics can make you delusional.

And that's coming from someone who's taken LSD. You need to lay off that shit bro.

I'm not kidding fuckface. Acid nearly ruined my life. Keep playing games with it.

You sound like Joe Rogan you stupid fucking bogan.

soooo. you're scared of getting killed are you? that's like... your problem, not mine... damn pol trolls project like they were born with projecters behind their eyes.

that isnt the fucking point at all you dipshit
im more right wing than i've ever been. if you're a beta faggot at heart then yeah maybe you'll turn into a liberal faggot.
only the strong survive

wew I sense some microagression

what part of my post triggered you so much

Sounds like it was dirty. Clean LSD wont give you those effects. It was probably strycnine or something similar left over from cooking.

You're onto something
Delve deeper

Honestly, acid and mushrooms made me nihilistic, apathetic and a pussy. Gave me a "nothing matters man" mindset early in college and definitely delayed me coming into my own. Seeing the other dimensions doesn't matter when you have no control over the process, or way to put it to use.

I've had much more spiritual growth and understanding with weight lifting, meditation, and clean eating. The iron pill is far superior to drugs.

You just have to know some Grateful folks if you want the real deal.

the part where you said talking is irresponsible was mildly triggering. also insinuating browsers here have mental issues. you cannot know this and you are just projecting like other trolls.

I remember when i thought LSD was a good thing. Then I grew up.

>Oh you ingested a substance that tricks the reward system in your brain and causes some really emotionally charged side effects. You must be so enlightened.

Please. You don't know shit you fucking druggy.

Come back when you've witnessed a childbirth or watched somebody die or spent some time in jail or saved a life.

Come back when you've ACTUALLY done something.

Better yet, come back with a REAL thread

SAGE

i do lay off it. I hadnt done it in half a year until the other night.
You've probably never had as heavy a dose as others have, thats just how it is i suppose. good ACTUAL lsd is hard to come by if at all.

i dont play games. how did you get that impression? im not doing it again, i just feel like the small part i can play in this whole thing is try to help us advance

Buy it from the darknet FFS.
It's probably cheaper, almost certainly cleaner, and it's delivered straight to your door.

Done lsd 5 times so far and each time has been the most enlightening experience ever you really reflect on your life and see yourself from the outside and doing so allows you to better yourself

unfortunately those who downplay it have never taken it and feel like they know what they're taking about, "it's just brain chemicals being altered bro" I always find it strange that the only people to downplay hallocigens are people that have never taken it before

Sorry for any grammar errors I don't give a shit to correct anything

thats the thing. psychedelics got me into all that shit haha

Correct about everything
Don't give a shit about anything

you niggers are probably all seventeen. your brains aren't some play thing to get mystic pleasure out of. you'll see. then you'll say "Damn that dude on Sup Forums was just sharing a legitimate experience about how LSD isn't a good thing at all. Wow how could I have been so dumb?"

You say its satire but it's true. Test your shit and know your sources sources

thanks for posting much appreciated

what do you know?

I don't know any particular thing
Look at a mirror
Look into your eye
How far do you see?

If taking a stronger dose will make be believe in drug induced telepathy and psychic abilities then I'm fine without all that nonsense.

You fried your brain if you believe that bullshit.

>talking is irresponsible

I said that shilling and recommending it on random people on the internet who you dont know their psychism is highly irresponsible and may be destructive for their mental health.Recommending it to a friend you know his character is another thing and much safer

Talking about a subject never hurt anyone

>insinuating browsers here have mental issues

just take a look at all the SSRI/benzo threads.Also Sup Forums looks highly paranoid and aggresive most of the time just by browsing the catalog

I got you brother, if you have a warrior soul it can remind you of that. I think the majority of people end up super blue pilled though.

You're thinking drugs leading to iron pill lifestyle could be a tool against (((them))), or another approach?

>shilling and recommending it on random people on the internet who you dont know their psychism is highly irresponsible and may be destructive for their mental health
Agree 100% user. I used to be this way -_-
I was like a missionary but with psychs
God isn't acid. And you don't meet him when you take it.

Also reading Sup Forums while on lsd is a very very weird experience I don't know how to describe it but has anyone else done this and felt the same way? Or is just me

>talking about your own drug experiences and its healing effects is the same as shilling drugs to random people.

typical new speaking troll tactics in use here.

/pol doesn't look like anything. it's a board available to almost anyone anywhere. you are projecting. you see some threads and think "this is the people here." and then you move on. at least this is what it seems like from listening to your drivel.

I usually browse Sup Forums while strapped under a bed being IV'd LSD, whilst smoking DMT

Check em

i once smoked dmt with my best friend in college on 4 hits and can confirm for telepathy- easily the oddest experience of my life

I always believed since I was a child I was killed in a battle in a previous life. I don't know why so it's strange that you said that.
I believe any way of reaching an ironpill lifestyle is a good way to prepare yourself to fight this fight which we are activley in now. I dont have to explain pizzagate to Sup Forums, we all know whats going on.

this whole satanism theme that the elite seem to be into, i now think it could be something do do with the other dimensions. perhaps they know what lurks there or what it actually is and how to access it. perhaps they have relied on it too heavily to protect them and now theyve gotten sloppy in the real world and its starting to crumble around them. I don't know.
I know i'm not crazy, i truly for the first time in my life though feel free and know what it means to have an open mind.

LSD allowed me to see myself objectively, like you would judging another person. It's real good at cutting through any lies you tell yourself or trying to deceive yourself.

Made a bunch of shit about me crystal clear and inspired change, I'm grateful for that at least.

I used to be a druggie degenerate, was graduating from weed to amphetamines and dissociatives and an occasional acid trip from time to time. My friend brought some strong acid from his college over break one winter break years ago and we took it.

Went to smoke some weed outside when we were apprehended by the police, during the questioning I had two out of body experiences, one where my friend was shot and one where I floated around us all sitting by the side of the road as our car was being searched.

Anyway it made me see myself for the degenerate I was and I quit doing drugs that day.

>you are so close minded
kek fuck off you stupid degenerate aussie druggo
literally disregarded the rest of your post

Is it truly uncommon for people to feel strongly that their soul was from somewhere else? I feel the same. Not because of drugs, though.

Crystal clear like a vial of acid?
Maybe it's zippy water you took B-)

This is what psychedelics can do for you if you aren't a degenerate. Drugs are inherently degenerate, though. Still, there is nothing wrong with limited use of certain ones for red-pilling purposes.

this

it depends on yourself as a person whether its a red or blue pill

iluvlsd.com

what am i looking at

Had a roommate that took lots of LSD. He was so enlightened that was unable to wash his dishes and left the garage door open all the time. Wound up getting all my bikes stolen.
Don't do LSD Sup Forums have some respect for yourself.

Word of advice
do not mix the following all at once
Pure caffeine powder
MDMA
LSD
DMT
n2o
Sativa based marijuana
Indica based concentrate

Many such cases

What state do you live in?

I love Terrance McKenna my man. Unfolding the Stone is my favorite talk.

I've done a 400ug trip and died before as well so I sort of get what you mean.

It's all about being a conscious dreamer and creator. Life is about amusement etc. Good vibes and love to you friend.

Psychedelics are fucking gnarly. I don't think I can really articulate the experiences I've had, other than to compare it to something like Jungian synchronicity.

It was like, everything that was happening outside me corresponded directly to my thoughts and perceptions. Through this, inner and some largely subconscious aspects of my life were displayed in the music, tv shows, conversations, even the people around me- everything had this symbolic element to it through which I could view my identity and sense of self, parts of which I was not even consciously aware of previously.

Beyond that, it felt like there were abstract presences that could communicate with me directly through my environment in the same manner. Some were extremely hostile and were threatening me if I didn't pay attention to what they were trying to teach me.

Overall, the experience reminds me of the ideas behind Evola's esotericism of the integration of the individual with the absolute, mirrored in Crowley's writings as well and the sentiment of "as above, so below" found in a number of systems. Crazy shit.

>recommending LSD to mentally unstable people

Shiggydiggy doobydoobydoo.

Also check these.

this. sorry OP.
"Those who speak do not know. Those who know do not speak."

I love hearing true songs from other birds.

>If you blow this off as crazy, I'm sorry you are so close minded, you don't have much hope if you don't think anything is possible.

I'm not blowing you off as crazy, I'm blowing you off because you're fucking retarded.

stop making LSD more than it is faggot

Not really I hear about it quite often, sometimes your best friends are kindred souls who've spent eternities with you.

I think they downplay subconsciously in a way because their spirit doesn't want to spoil the fun for them yet.

Playing a game for fun might include not knowing you're playing a game.

that quote sounds like it was said by a person who enjoys human interaction

thanks brother, same to you friend

Like any """lsd""" you find on the street is legit anymore.

>drugs are the final redpill
Lol k fag

Kek confirms that winner don't do drugs