Sup Forums i need to know some based games all i cant think of right now is mount and blade

Sup Forums i need to know some based games all i cant think of right now is mount and blade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA
youtube.com/watch?v=XBitEX-8IcM
youtu.be/3pxdtigmeDY
x3wiki.com/index.php/Races
youtu.be/Yaf1192EZfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LA Noire. There's literally an achievement called "The Nose knows"

>based
>video games
>believing you can be red pilled and still play the electric jew

fuck off nigger you can play vidya without contributing to the jews

Everyone needs downtime man. Better gaming than telly. Also you don't have to give them your money. Personally I play games on about a 5 year lag - that way I can pirate whatever I want or pick it up cheap at least and don't have to upgrade my PC every year. Still just as fun too - a good game's a good game.

Crusader Kings 2.

I think Sup Forums should create a group and play some online games or a Sup Forums Succession game where we create the House of Sup Forums and try to create the Third Reach genociding everyone who isn't white and when each character die, the save game is passed to another user.

Medieval 2: Total War

>Third Reich*
WTF? I'm retarded

Most Total War games. Bonus points for M2TW with the Broken Crescent mod.

Dragon age: Origins, Mass Effect 1, 2 - Renegade playthroughs.

>Bioware games
>redpill
wat?

Verdun

A long time ago there was a BioWare that wasn't full of SJW cucks, that was a long time ago. That's why I specifically mentioned only the first DA and the first two ME games.

youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA

Baldur's Gate was kind of redpilled

Being a douche doesn't make you redpill.

Mass Effect would have been redpill if they give you the choice of going full Cerberus.

>The Illusive Man did nothing wrong.

How many trannies do you think they're going to put in ME: Andromeda? We already know there's a tough gurl butch negress.

It's a shame tb q h. The first two Mass Effects were really masterpieces in their own right. DA:O was fantastic too

Um, actually the Illusive Man was pretty reasonable in ME2 which is why they made him a full on Reaper evilZ puppet because too many people sympathized with him and what he tried to accomplish.

And you could make Shepard in ME 1,2 as xenophobic as you'd want, and at the same time extremely sensible. I would classify that as redpill.

The current BioWare has nothing to do with the old one, most of the people that founded BioWare quit working there after EA acquired their company. Now it's a game full of SJW cucks which is why you see trannies, gays, lesbians and all that shit in their games.

Please redpill me what's wrong with ME3

I have no intention on playing it, but from watching the trailers and the "strong, independent Asari who don't need no man", I would bet on at least 2 trannies and 3 gays/bi's

How can you make Shepard xenophobic?

>tfw when ME1 was out I hate Ashley because of m-muh racism and now I love her

FTL will put your brain to the test
anything without permanent death is for pussies

Fallout New Vegas

Too many to bother. Almost everything was wrong with that game.

Did you even watch the video?

Here's one quote:

Turian Councilor: Do you take pressure from committing genocide, Shepard?

Shepard: Depends on the species, Turian.

If that isn't xenophobic, then I don't know what is.

Morrowind, Witcher,

youtube.com/watch?v=XBitEX-8IcM

Not as cinematic as negrofield 1, just more historically accurate and the guns actually kill in 1 hit like they would in real life.

Quakelive duel

Or any duel arena fps.

Get dickplomacy on the /vg/ general. you can fuck Ymira.

Deus Ex probably redpilled more young people than entire movies and books.

This.

Battle fleet gothic armada

Truest game to the 40k universe I ever played with excellent dialogue and motion comic cut scenes

youtu.be/3pxdtigmeDY

Best trailer for a game I've ever seen

metal gear

Total war series?

THIS
H
I
S

There is no such thing as a red-pilled video game since video games themselves are nothing but a form of escapism (i.e., bluepill).

Sorry Sup Forumsedditors, it's the truth.

I loved stronghold crusader as well back in the day. BUILD A WALL

not op but thanks I will try this out. I played atleast a thousand hours with M2TW but only with the vanilla.

"This is the Police"
I haven't completed it yet, but the story involves breaking up a feminist rally because they were acting violent and you have the option to give the press a piece of your mind when they interview you about it.

Civilization is pretty red pilled in the sense if you don't build up your military and give hand outs when the other civs ask for them you will be steamrolled very early by the Egyptians.

This, with all the mods

Europa Universalis IV

my conditions to play games are few
1) has to be historical with SOME sort of educational value, but you need the wherewithal to see what's bullshit or what needs further research. Attila Total War helped me get an idea for a time period I was ignorant on, and then inspired me to learn more
2) In another language. There are a few games released in multiple languages, notably the Witcher series, that can really help you learn faster than almost any other method besides actually living in said country.

I love to play repetitive rpg grinds or city building games in the weekends, while listening to History of philosophy podcasts.

I have memorized entire podcasts.

I cant get The Great War mod for Napoleon to go more than 20 turns or so without crashing.

:( and I really liked it too

>TFW no WWI Total War that works

That's another great one. I have a hard time just sitting down and listening to a podcast or educational video, so i need something to do with my hands; drawing or vidya are two good ones for sure.

Vidya isn't bad, like all things it can be made degenerate if you aren't careful.

I sure hope neither of you cucks have ever watched television. It's like games only completely passive and requiring no thought, you just sit there and take the thoughts they want you to straight in like a bitch.

Crusader Kings 2 with all the (((DLC))) if you want emergent narrative and don't mind staring at a map.

Deus Ex
The Witcher
Morrowind
Pathologic
Fallout New Vegas
Red Dead Redemption

dominions IV

Have you played CK2? After that, I couldn't really get into medieval 2 anymore, it just seems so weird going on a campaign of aggressive military expansion across the entire old world with barely any regards to diplomacy

Minecraft. You can do and be literally anything and be anybody. In one game, I can be a desert nomad scratching together scant resources. Another and I'm a paladin in shimmering diamond armour, braving the end and slaying the ender dragon. It's truly inspiring. You should see the survival city I've built!

This
>Morrowind
Favorite game but feels way too old now, just wait for Skywind and shit bricks

I've been playing dayz a bunch lately. Don't know if it's red pilled exactly but it's nice to play a survival game that isn't marketed to little kids or is "quirky" in a way that appeals to pink haired sensibilities

Except if it is a fast paced action game like Metal Gear Rising, I have less and less patience for normal videogames.

So I love dungeon crawlers and city building. City building is very hard at first but become incredibly rewarding.

Mount and blade slow fucking grind of renown and honor and money is great for listening to podcasts.

Cant wait for Bannerlord.

All these retards fighting over the most red pilled game when op asked for based games.

que jogo e isso?

You just kinda inspired me to reinstall M&B and put on some podcast. Obrigado

You're fucking retarded. Renegade portrays Shepherd as an evil monster, even though most reasonable choices are on that route. Or non existent as Bioware can't write anything besides idiotically shallow black and white decisions.

EUIV, Crusader Kings II

Would be cool, but Sup Forums is way too disorganised to do something of that scale.

>F2P

This! I can't get over the re-playability in this damn game.

what does the mod do?

been playing Homeworld 2 lately. pretty difficult to pick up and play takes a day or two to get the shortcuts down to make it more seem-less.

Would be a great game if it didn't look so infuriatingly fucking dumb.

Sup Forums is also not a productive use of time. Kys, hypocrites.

Nice attempt at my " last flower of the Latium" language.

Its Rise of the Middle Kingdom, I think it was the last of the Sierra city building games. Great system, great education in them.

I listened to whole Yale courses last year with it.

This early medieval History was great.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8JcWVRFp8
Lately I have been playing Cities Skylines and M&B.

Witcher 3. If you have no friends like me desu.

Adds all the good shit from diplomacy mod, also formations, fucking your wife, etc.

All while keeping vanilla feel in conquering Calradia.

X:3 Terran Conflict
x3wiki.com/index.php/Races
Terran 4 lyf

It's simplicity is its charm. Once you've got a glorious medieval city with high, noble walls dominating the skylines you'll see what's possible.

Wargame: Red Dragon. Don't bother if you have pleb garbage casual taste though

Deus Ex and Morrowind

That and lord of the flies was babby's first redpill for me.

Oy vey escaping nonsensical reality. Once you figure out your only job is passing on your seed, you might be pink pilled.

This, if you're looking to spice up your experience get the After War Nevada and A World of Pain mods.

thanks, tenho uns amigos brasileiros (brancos...)

this course seems interesting. Also a good time to listen to speeches and such, take this youtu.be/Yaf1192EZfI

>Deus Ex probably redpilled more young people than entire movies and books.

Yes, Dues Ex, Lord of the Flies and Morrowind redpilled the fuck outta me as a 13 year old underagefag.

that's why i don't hate vidya or anything. it's a useful weapon and there ARE redpilled or at least pink pills for newcomers.

People say Witcher is degenerate but it's a giant love letter to European culture.

If I wanted to let other people tell me what to think or what moral standards to uphold, I'd join the SJWs. There's more philosophical diversity on Sup Forums than outside Sup Forums.

>Spec Ops : The Line

Dark Souls you fucking shit.

Can't believe Sup Forums isn't into this game. It's almost certainly the most redpilled modern game in existence.

It's got a beautiful dark medieval aesthetic and it is challenging with great combat. You will feel like a man if you can beat it.

Yea, man there were so many subtle redpills sprinkled throughout morrowind and deus ex that I understand now that I'm older and wiser.

A game goes beyond a simple game when it is able to stand the test of time and remain relevant decades after it was made. Deus Ex accomplishes that in spades.

The Witcher got me interested in European folklore and culture and gave me a new appreciation for Europe.

Love them all.

Fuck bonfire warping from the start however.

The only triple A games today that respect the 90s.

Underrated fpbp, one of the early missions was literally about a jew who kills a white guy for ideological reasons, when was the last time you saw that in a video game?

I loved 1 and 3. For some reason 2 just didn't pull me in like the other.

I think it was the director. He came back for 3.

Civilization V

No bullshit. The most op civ is Poland too.

Never finished 2 or 3. Find them kinda dull, especially Geralt, but I understand what you mean about them cozy hamlets and shit.

I liked the Witcher 3 the best, thought that's probably just my inner graphics whore.

>only with the vanilla.
U wut m8?

Try Broken Crescent for more Deus Vult and Stainless Steel (SS) for Vanilla+

There are a lot of good ones, check out totalwarcenter.net

>be iberian
>conquer moors
Never gets old.

Chess

I love CKII, favorite game.

and yeah a group would be fun, but we're too indapendant and sparse to actually do anything

Rimworld -

(((early access))) game
You play as a survivor or group of survivors crash landed on a rim-planet, a shitty planet with fractioned peoples after Humanity has ascended to the stars, bringing animals and shit to it.

Every tuesday theres a suggestion thread on (((reddit))). They just released alpha 16. I have over 200 hours on it, its real fun.

You build your base and research shit until you finally flee the planet.

No PC shit except for a FtM assassin back story character, but that was paid for by a sjw. You can buy a personal character to appear in game for fucking (((170$))), which is dumb.

You can capture people and sell them to slavery, administer drugs to them (weed, luciferium - that will kill em without regular doses, crack, other things), or recruit them to your colony.

You can also find clever ways to get rid of people, but some of your colonists might be upset about their demise. You can tame animals and shit too.

Modding community is top-notch.

You can harvest the organs of your prisoners.

In my run throughs, and most people's run throughs, no one lives unless they work. You work, you eat. Its that simple. Otherwise the colonist who drank himself into diabetes gets a new liver.