If he were alive. Would he be leftists or would be redpilled as fuck?

Pro-Hillary or anti-Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE
youtube.com/watch?v=ErsvTtwnjos
youtu.be/DUx_3_ZVeqg
youtu.be/sdnrFUHdYpg
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/john-lennon-depicted-himself-adolf-8311779
youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'd be a complete cuck, supporting Bernie at first and then happily jump on the Hillary bandwagon.

He would be the ultimate cuck. The only red-pilled thing he ever did in his life was beat women.

>Writes a song that promotes globalism, atheism, and open borders
>Brit

He'd be another elitist voice that would be pro-hillary/pro-open borders

I heard he was waking up at the end and that's why (((they))) did him. He apparently went to one of those spirit cooking parties in NY and was freaked the fuck out.

"Imagine no possessions"

Nah, I'll keep my shit thanks.

>Writes imagine a song about Communist delusions of "muh gommie utobia"
>Moved out of England because ridiculous taxation was robbing him blind from.his music profits.

he'd be pro hillary are you fucking stupid jesus christ what kind of question is that?

I think he would have defecended into madness. His lyrics hinted at a future of cognitive dissonance

"All you need is love, love is all you need"
What do you think?
Fucking brainwashed anglo

He would be a libertarian. I don't think he would have liked her much.

this guy was a meme. he wasn't the peace-loving advocate he marketed himself to be. do some research into him, it was all a huge lie and just his ego promoting an image that the public bought.

what did he mean by this?

How so?

he wrote one of the most retarded song ever so take a guess

youtube.com/watch?v=OA8N0xy3hjE

WOMAAAAAN

IS THE NIIIGGGGEERRRR

OF THE WOOOOOOORL!

~YES, SHE IS!

This video was going to redpill you, but the audio track has been muted LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=ErsvTtwnjos

john is anti-hillary in my dreams

Hitler came from nothing to being a monumental figure in history which was the theme.

Are you really that illiterate?

But by now he would completely despise Yoko Ono. And Ono is a leftist anti-Trump.

So maybe he would be a Trump supporter just to piss off Ono.

This

Lennon was a complete and utter cuck, going with whatever was cool at the time for fame and attention.

Look up pictures of him throughout the years, he was always going with the latest trend in a desperate attempt to remain relevant

John Lennon used to beat his girlfriends viciously, he got extremely jealous. He said later in his career that the only reason he goes on about peace so much is because he used to beat them so much

John Lennon is totally /ourguy/

>sings a song where he says nigger
>beats women
>has a jap waifu as his gf

The list goes on.

Jesus Christ didn't come from nothing, his daddy was the creator of the universe.

He was redpilled. Saw an interview where he said that the left and right are all the same and all gov is corrupt. He also called their manager a "fag Jew". Can't find sauce because I saw it on a Facebook vid

He would have ODed by 1990.

That makes no sense why would he preach peace since he beat people?

he'd remain pro cia

Here's some sauce for you faggots. Why don't you listen to what he said in his interviews before jumping on the "he was a commie xD le weed hippie" meme bandwagon

youtu.be/DUx_3_ZVeqg

Pro-Trump

youtu.be/sdnrFUHdYpg

kek

He would be a liberal cuck but we could counter him by bringing up the fact that he was a wife beater.

>give peace a chance
>beats his wife

Wasn't he the one who called the Jews out?

It's factually true.

HEIL TRUMP, HEIL VICTORY

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/john-lennon-depicted-himself-adolf-8311779

>Pictures by John Lennon where he depicts himself as Hitler have emerged for sale.

>Scrawled during his art school days, the drawings depict Nazi imagery and the Nuremburg eagle.

This.

These people are dumb as rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
he gave it a chance, didn't stick

>You dont know how lucky you are boy, back in the USSR
GEE I WONDER OP

WTF I love John Lennon now

Lennon?

Literal commie.

As Bernie as you can get. Would be the type to not support Clinton and jump on Jill Stein's femcock.