OP KEK NORMALIZATION

This is normal. Say it with me: This. Is. Normal.

Trump was elected. This country has rejected #BlackLivesMatter, #HeForShe, and the empty promise of equality.
Hate is normal.
Whiteness is normal.
Maleness is normal.
You are normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stopnormalizing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with white countries for white people?

Let's open up this can of hate and see what pops out.

Sounds normal to me. If you have a problem with White Nationalism you have a problem with White Nations.

We should prioritize immigrants from Europe who are more likely to assimilate, this is just common sense.

twitter.com/stopnormalizing

Too late. It's normal now.

but that's wrong. it is ethno nationalism and European traditionalism. white nationalism is some meme word.

This is normal. I love people who have these opinions. They should be allowed to state their views openly.

The actual word is normal. It has been mainstreamed. Be proud of your normality.

it really fits to clappistan and even there it has a bad connotation thanks to jewish subversion. we should allow our enemies to label us.

Yeah, I mean, I'm not going to go to Japan and whine when they don't accept me for being an American. It's something they don't want taken away from them.

They must be aware of how white nations are crumbling so. Good job, Japan. Your blatant racism will save you one day.

Hey look everyone, OP is a giant faggot!

No labels anymore. What label do you have for those who eat when they're hungry, drink when they're thirsty, and love their family. Normal.

t. abnormalfag

Nice try.

How many gorillion hours in paint.net lad? That's good work.

Can we move on to something else? I'm bored already.

THE SITUATION IN HUNGARY HAS BEEN NORMALISED

I wish. I just saved it. Have another.

Normality scares the press. That's why it's important.

I get prouder of my Hungarian blood every day.

Next time anyone talks about not normalizing us tell them this: Too late it's normal. Any article, any tweet, and any comments section. You don't have to say anything redpilled at all. Just declare a situation normal and watch them scream.

Richard Spencer is an edgelord. He needs to grow up. I'm surprised Jared Taylor allows him in his circle.

hate is in democrats and all tax parasites
there is no such thing as alt right

Wrong. He's normal.

Democrats are abnormal losers.

truth

>hate is normal

hate is natural and beneficial
it's wired into the human brain for a reason
if you do not hate those who would see you destroyed then you are on your way to destruction

Hear hear.

hate of communism yes
hate of the good no
thats jelousy
get better