He just does not strike me as a very intelligent man. All his sentences are so simplistic and repetitive...

He just does not strike me as a very intelligent man. All his sentences are so simplistic and repetitive. Makes it hard for me to trust him to be a competent president.

Some might say "Well at least he's a good businessman" but his solutions are just "throw money at the problem because I was born rich."

Why did anyone want this guy as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off, CTR.

>He just does not strike me as a very intelligent man.
What are you talking about? He's a brilliant man.

I'm pretty sure you already know but most countries think it's INCREDIBLY embarrassing/funny that the average 12 year old in the UK can write better than Trump.

ALTERNATIVE: Satanic Baby-Eaters with the goal of destroying civilization?

surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.

you don't even have to be good at anything, really. you just need to have the charisma and a vision to get talented people to buy into your view and they'll take care of smaller picture things.

one man doesn't know about every detail in the world, the president has a billion aids who figure out the more specific aspects of everything. he just has to have a goal or set of goals and people research and work to make them happen.

And ignore briefings

in arabic?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>All his sentences are so simplistic and repetitive.
lemme guess ya genius, ya never heard of the KISS rule?
Keep It Simple Stupid
Do you think he became a billionaire by being overly complicated?
Do you think he wrote 10k page useless whitepapers to impress his colleagues?
NO. HE GETS SHIT DONE.

he's a genius but he's purposefully and consciously developed the persona of someone who sounds like a stupid jackass

listen to his testimony before Congress in the 90s. the man is very well-spoken when he needs to be.

smarter than you

bigly

THIS.
Leadership
Surround yourself with the best team possible who are experts in their field and there isn't anything you can't accomplish.

The average 12 year old arabic kid who has gone to school can write better English than him.

He got elected because Hillary Clinton is near-literal dogshit.

105 IQ Normies would never understand how the Howard Hugheses of the world think or operate.

here's a rare pepe since you like frogs

>very well-spoken when someone else writes his speech

A lot of votes were not necessarily for Trump, but against criminal Hillary and her corrupt agenda.

If the Dems had put up a real candidate, it would have been a way different election.

>He just does not strike me as a very intelligent man.
Incorrect opinion

Behead those who drive-by post.

by this post I'm guessing you're about six or seven then, right? hang in there, sport! school can be fun!

His repetitive speach is calculated. His simplistic phrasing targets his working class voters. They dont like fancy words. being talked over or down to is unsulting. Their opinions matter. They just want their labor to be valuable again. His repetitiveness is borderline mass hypnosis but effective. You can see the difference in watching his speeches vs interviews.

>that pepe
>rare

user...

did you watch the footage I asked you to watch? in the congressional hearing, he doesn't have anyone writing a speech for him. he's giving unrehearsed answers to questions

Lol

Surely you mean "better than he."

Seriously though, there are few people who can ad-lib in front of a crowd of thousands and not sound like an idiot.

>All his sentences are so simplistic and repetitive.

Like this isn't an intentional strategy.

i'd say he's smarter than, say, Reagan or W, but in no way does that make him a superior intellect. however, the other user has it right, at his level in the game, you have to surround yourself with super smart people and he does so. well, most of the time. his everyman persona is a mask that worked very well to get him elected. as for the KISS rule, ever wonder why that's so? it's because it keeps the dunces in line.

would you prefer he did all his paperwork himself ?
Maybe he should micromanage everything for the govt too while he's at it right?

No OP is right

Hes not really a man who knows how to speak english well and he is repetitive as fuck

but he has full common sense

thats all he needs

Blind idiot liar

1. He turned start-up millions into an Empire of billions.

2. He ran a successful presidential campaign with his own money.

3. He hijacked one of the main parties to do so, left the other one in existential chaos, and destroyed two establishment political dynasties (Bush and Clinton) in the process.

4. He did all this with mainstream media fully stacked against him and colluding with his enemies.

What a retard.

Most Americans don't care for big, descriptive words. They just want their politicians to be straight forward.

indeed. it always boggles my mind how working class voters would rather vote for someone who speaks like they do no matter what evidence is presented to the contrary that it's a put-on than for a candidate that better appeals to their general interests.

>posts over-saturated pepe
>rare

I just took a look at that and it seems to be the same repetitive stuff I'm talking about where he constantly interrupts himself midsentence to start a new sentence so by the time he hits a punctuation mark you have no idea what he actually wants to say.

>as for the KISS rule, ever wonder why that's so?
No, it ensures a plan goes off as smooth as possible in order to achieve a goal.

Idiots like to dwell on minutia, so why give them ammo. Just keep details simple and
MAGA
UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Any idiot could turn the country around though. All they need to do is go ahead and build the space elevator since we have the technology to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

oh it's not rare?
whatever shall I do?

Trump has adequate intellect, but his strong suit is intuition and instinct. He's more focused on winning than being correct, and that is what we need right now for a leader.

Better than a dead body as Pres.

you really don't believe #5, do you? he had more free media than any other candidate ever in the history of politics not named Obama.

Sorry, I pulled a Hillary and got your hopes up.

He made the MSM his bitch and played the shit out of them to get what he wanted.

He's trying to communicate, not engage in pseudointellectual preening and posturing. It's the difference between being concise and verbose.

Judge someone by their actions, not their words. I'm so sorry he's not as eloquent as a lawyer or your college english professor still paying back his PhD loans. He's not even president yet and the world is already sucking his dick.

while i agree that simplicity works best, it's also the only kind of orders those in the lower IQ spectrum understand. namely, a majority fo Trump voters. your assessment of idiots and minutiae makes me think you really don't understand why KISS works. the latter part of your post proves it and makes you sound like a brainwashed drone.

In America sometimes if you sound smart, people think that you're weak. You have to try and sound like other people.

Thanks niggers/spics

He's not a good businessmen all of his shit fails miserably

>makes me think you really don't understand why KISS works.

Of course it doesn't to you. You're so intelligent that you need a 40 page paper telling you how to wipe your ass I bet.
Keep on shilling IQjew. It didn't help you fucks during the election now did it?

>not intelligent?.. made billions as a business man...kys faggot.

500 businesses and like 9 that failed

thats like better than anyone on the planet

most people have like 90% failure and 10% win

when the first post is also the most accurately relating post to the OP's boring sentiment

when you hear him speak he is speaking to the american public
most americans are not very intelligent
he is catering his message to his audience
the man knows what he's doing
if you don't believe me keep underestimating him
how's that worked out for you so far?

That's because you're a dumb FUCKTARD. It takes high IQ and intelligence to recognise it.

>e. Makes it hard for me to trust him to be a competent president.
Sounds like a personal problem OP

>"throw money at the problem because i was born rich."
>Threw one million dollars at a problem and ended up with multiple billion dollars
Only shitty solutions result a triple digit multiplier on your original investment.

voting isn't an intellectual pursuit. it's a lowest common denominator outreach program. thanks for proving me right about your lack of comprehension.

He wants to be understood by the widest audience possible. Of course he doesn't like a professor.

He's taking for an audience dipshit. It made him relatable and buys votes.

yes, but what Trump did was basically stay on third base, the same he was born on. kudos to that, but his initial investment was safer than a motherfucker because it was the family business, not some passion project or outlier business project. i'm not saying he's a business dunce, but let's not make him a prodigy in the field. the only reason he's a giant is due to his father's business. getting richer when you're already rich is par the course for those in the luxury real estate game.

He got a get there too

>Why did anyone want this guy as president?

Because the other options represented the downfall of western civilization

Oh I know, you're soooo smart you actually MEANT to LOSE right?