Is Mr.Turner redpilled?
>Dad in an all white family
>supports youth hard working
>boy scout leader transmitting typical American values
>hates ((Dinkelberg))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aaZhJ6w9C_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He comes off about as intelligent as the average alt-right Sup Forumstard too.

HAHA GOT EM

Dinkel (((berg)))

Dinkel
>Berg

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Barney post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Barney/MLP comparison, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a childrens show. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic sameposter NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BARNEYFAGS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

if this isn't copy pasta it needs to be o lawd im laffing

>being a middle american white male with American values

>redpilled

Jesus Christ, does redpilled just mean a typical person that isn't a raging lunatic at this point?? The bar is too low.

(((Dinkelberg)))

That's because you look at the bar as a hurdles and the rest of society thinks "oh boy, I sure do love limbo!"

OY FUCKING VEY

>the nose
>the chest hair
>berg

holy shit kek

>Hating the untrustworthy nice neighbor with curly hair and a big nose named dinkelBERG
Redpilled as fuck kid

i never really noticed that jew schnauzer on (((DINKLEBERG)))

>Berg

HAAHAHAHHAHA GOT HIM GOOD BROHOOF /)

#SHREKT MY FELLOW REDDSHITTER

>white birth rate between these two men: 0.5 children per female
>white replacement rate: 2.1

this is why we are demographically declining

anyone who doesn't marry and have at least 2.1 white kids is contributing to white genocide

That's bretty good user. I will remember that. Thank you.

Shitting out a bad kid in a horrible environment with a woman you dont love does more to hurt the white race than help it

youtu.be/aaZhJ6w9C_4

useless trivia: dink is an acronym for double income no kids.

they just jewyfied it from the shows doug's dink family

>bad kid
then raise it right
>horrible environment
bitch what
>with a woman you dont love
well work on that
>does more to hurt the white race than help it
quality over quantity will be the end of white people... and quality isn't guaranteed at all. r-selection should be the way we go

r-selection is literally nigger shit.

and there will be 4 billion niggers by the end of the century, and maybe a hundred million white people

And 99.999% of those 4 billion niggers will be completely worthless.

newfag

Bump