Why aren't white countries diverse enough?

Why aren't white countries diverse enough?

>diverse
>enough

diversity for diversity's sake is fucking insanity

How do they scale cultural diversity?

>the most diverse countries are the biggest shitholes
Really gets the noggin joggin

Darkness of skin.

Can't be. Canada is "more diverse" than Brazil.

what people identify themselves as
a lot of those African countries consider themselves apart of their respected tribes which there are hundreds of
where places like America define themselves as "American"

all this list shows is what countries should be split up and which ones shouldn't

>tfw among the least diverse

what does "culturally diverse" even mean in this sense? Is one black guy equal to one "diverse point"? How the hell is Chad "sooper divurse" yet China, one of the most culturally polarized places on earth with a different language dialect every 5 feet is somehow "homogenous"

I dont get these jews sometimes senpai i really dont

That's a horrible way to define culture. National identity is similar, but definitely not the same as culture.

Number of bikes stolen per period of time.

A better question is why are all of the diverse countries the shitty country?
Because diversity is a horrible thing.

still not white

>africa is culturally diverse
>russia more so than europe

ah, that explains it. fucking quebeckers.

>2013
Implying that's still relevant

This graph is undeniable proof that the more diverse a country is, the worse it is.

African countries are poor because they're too diverse.

Read read mein kampf chapter of race today

God damn everything he said would happen, happened

I guess having a lot of ethnicities, funny that Brazil with its millions of Amazonian isn't considered diverse

*Amazon tribes

>sweden
>less diverse
can already tell this map is bullshit

ahhh yes all those asians, hispanics, and whites in central africa.

>the hundreds of thousands of different ideological organizations and ethnic enclaves that encompass the American citizenry are all similar enough to be considered homogeneous
>the ooga booga tribe and the ongo bongo tribe situated 200 yards apart are totally different and deserve to be recognized as such
I think I'm officially done with anything resembling mainstream 21st century """""science."""""

I was going to point this. Diversity is just another word for division. And divided countries just generate conflict instead of advancing forward.

hmm who could be behind this

YES WE ARE KINGS OF DIVERSITY

Because many of these Brazilian "tribes" are made up. Leftist organizations gather some mestizos from the city and say "you're now Natives. Ask for money and land".

Funny, almost all of the dark countries are ones with either unnatural colonialist borders or used to be the centers of giant empires that subjected many other nations.

Kind of makes you think.

>lol at China having no diversity
>Uighurs, Mongols, Tibetans, Manchu, and dozens of other ethnic groups don't exist in the libtard mind because "One China"

There are hundreds of different ethnic groups living within African countries. Same with Russia.

>the dark heart of Africa is diverse

fuckin canada is more diverse than the melting pot of the world uh-huh fuck you.

Even in the whitest American town you have a very diverse population ethicitywise with Germans and Poles and Englishmen and Irishmen, Frenchmen, Italians, throw in the odd Swedes and that's the average 95% white american town. But no, we all have the same skin color tones, same religious group, we're not diverse. Fuck all the melting pot cities too like Chicago, New York, L.A., where people from literally every country gather and voluntarily assimilate themselves into our American culture, speak English, wear our clothes, eat our food, live by our values and watch our media.

A white canada town means you have Englishmen and Quebecois, who are either Anglican or Catholic. True, I've been to Toronto and it's like a boring knock off New York. It feels artificial and planned like everything Anglos make. Yeah it was diverse as hell. I was playing in a marching band and I couldn't tell you how many brown and yellow faces shoved a microphone in my trombone. I wasn't impressed.

Diversity is only a strength when people can agree and get along. If diversity for diversity's sake was such a strength, then we would have constructed the Tower of Babel centuries ago.

notice how most of the diverse areas are complete hellholes, while the homogeneous countries have the highest HDI.

Fuck diversity.

Don't read it as culture or any of that
Read it as: Enemy targeting priority list

we have a whole spectrum of cultures but they consider themselves as argentinians first thank god