Liberal companies and products you should avoid

Liberal companies and products you should avoid.

>Subaru
Anyone who's see their commercials knows they're liberal as fuck.

>DiGiorno
Pushing interracial relationships

youtu.be/LTW1nGqe7aY

>Ben & Jerry's
Anti-Trump and thinks Trump supporters are trash.

youtu.be/rhSCBldsqaw

>Kellogg's
Pushing interracial relationships

youtu.be/Z01qH-jqGBY

>Starbucks
Because nothing defines liberal like a $7 cup of coffee.

youtu.be/45a9T52n7BI

These SJW companies don't deserve our money.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/how-subarus-came-to-be-seen-as-cars-for-lesbians/488042/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1QUUQ3vHhA
youtube.com/watch?v=VVnOsonF1Fw
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/29/bud-light-disables-youtube-ratings-comments-for-gender-pay-gap-ad-after-backlash/
westernjournalism.com/watch-budweiser-declares-it-proudly-supports-gay-marriage-with-new-ad/
qz.com/835406/grubhub-ceo-matt-maloney-responds-to-trumps-election-tells-xenophobes-and-racists-to-quit/
youtu.be/sGbxmsDFVnE
youtube.com/watch?v=4A9mpvvLhQ4&list=PLhtJt6-tRbvUb7gqwvMBQIFP--5TdL8jR&index=3
youtu.be/gG8f0Nc4qSc
youtu.be/JohgwbpQuy8
fox5ny.com/news/216668835-story
cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
infowars.com/writer-behind-cuckold-fetish-movie-joked-about-turning-nickelodeon-into-kinc-network/
youtube.com/watch?v=KuYd9pA8LIY
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000694268/article/kaepernick-reid-take-a-knee-during-national-anthem
youtu.be/rhSCBldsqaw
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZkZde9eOJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got a 2016 Forester 2.0xt that i paid for with cash at the end of last December. Feels good desu. It kicks ass in the snow

Subaru is Japanese or something. It's not their fault lesbians buy their cars.

Retard think jap can be liberal

Might as well add Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, and every other Japanese car dealer.

do you have your obligatory rei and coexist stickers on the back?

Nah but there's a shotgun under the seat where ur hoe sits

Every person I seen driving a subaru have been bull-dykes except for the WRX which only consists of wiggers.

good man.

I added Subaru to the list because their commercials are liberal "muh feels" af. And literally every Subaru owner I see and know is a lefty SJW type.

I have a subaru. Its better than most cars out there and easier to change oil.

Yeah I made the same purchase. My uncle says they're for lesbians but w/e.

they're conformist libs. none of them stand out in any way and enjoy their mediocrity. their warped subaru driving minds see it as a good thing. 99 percent are clinton voters.

Kek my dad gives me the same shit all the time even though he is a fan of the vehicle. All kinds of lesbian jokes

Screw you, I like the XV.
American autos have become shit because they appeal to jingoistic cucks who wrap themselves in a blanket and go "we're number one" as the world goes to hell around them.

I own a Subaru, the rest on the list I agree with OP, but Subaru, they're Japanese. The japs are redpilled beyond us. They just know how to market to the dumb americans

Chevrolet has an ad here that has Stronger Together
Which aired during October
Just avoid GM altogether fuck those asssholes for inventing manufactured obsolesce
Use Ford instead lads

Enjoy the leaky engine coolant problems :D

>Subaru
I bet it's only the American marketing department of Subaru (or any other non-American auto brand) that is liberal.

Every company that pushes leftist propaganda should be boycotted.

their flag is even just one big circular redpill

Yeah I'd never heard it but I test drove every smallish SUV in my price range and the Forrester was easily the best value. Liked it so much we test drove a couple of their cars when we were going to purchase a second vehicle but their cars are trash.

It's all about making sales, the actual management is probably red pill

ur fuckin gay

Enjoy the Vado senor

>zest is the best

Henry Ford was based, he even wrote a book about the kikes.

I really like the 5.0

this

the only products I try to buy are either made in the USA or Japan; fuck the rest of the world.

OMG if you guys are gay and have a Hulu,
There are these Campbell's soup commercials it chooses for you... They are soooo fucking pro-gay and feminist.

-1 Has a little 'boy' dressed as spiderman, masked, and then she's revealed to be a girl at the end
-2 Has a woman making soup for what's assumed to be her husband or boyfriend, and turns out to be her lesbian partner

XD

Enjoy boycotting

haha subaru driver calling someone else gay. go back to your coldplay albums.

who will i buy a 4wd turbo sport-sedan from?

Agreed

Have a 16 outback and could give a fuck about it. And since I've always been a lesbian it's cool

Stick with subaru. OP is a poor fag who can't afford a good car.

they're also loaded with sodium and MSG. avoid whenever possible.

American muscle and japanese performace FTW

Yeah I saw that Spider-Man one too. I saw it passing, I didn't know it was a girl. Will have to watch closer next time.

redpilled subaru owner here
ur wrong and also probably a faggot

FoMoCo of today financially supports BLM

Subaru has the fucking Amish building their cars in American. You cant get more american than that.

Target, Facebook, and Turner, specifically CNN.

maybe in your country. Cadillac is still my brand. Chevy was but yes they have sold out in the pr department. Lincoln and Cadillac still have primarily conservative white commercials

Ford focus RS

have u seen theone with two male parents??its horrible.

Yeah I even ordered a manual so I can manipulate a phalic object while I drive.

The old subarus are better, the new ones are lemons with cheap plastic interiors

this is the correct answer. it's kind of expensive though

Nope cann you link?.

its a campbell's one too?
I haven;t seen it, just two blonde women.

It's funny. They never showed up on my Hulu until after I tried watching RuPaul's Drag Race

Like, Oh! he's definitely a fag now... XD

Subaru is the ultimate cuck mobile. Living in The 1 of 3 liberal counties in Indiana and everyone drives a fucking subaru.then the Asian students drive their 100k bmw m5s around town

fuck FORD! if anything go withToyota orLexus

Japanese management was in on it

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/how-subarus-came-to-be-seen-as-cars-for-lesbians/488042/

Subaru is in its own class. See article.

ya one moment illsearch for link

Yeah, Campbell's is really bad with that shit they had a Star Wars commercial with a Dad feeding his baby saying "I am your father" then another guy comes in and says "No, I am your father"

And another with a Hispanic woman with a kid saying "R2-D2 Soup" in broken English over and over again and the mother can't speak English so the store clerk has to figure out what they want.

My SJW Boyfriend specifically will want Christmas presents from Target because he knows they're liberal

lol

they do not make a 4wd sport sedan.

Im looking forward for the honda type-r

Im currently driving a 2010 civic si , its paid off ,only 43k and fun car to drive daily straight pipe :D

OP pissed he can't drive 4WD stick Kek!

>civic
eww

Worse shit commercial ive seen in my life.

Fake news...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1QUUQ3vHhA

>2010 civic si
>straight pipe

take that shit off right now if you aren't joking.

In my city they are the shittiest drivers on the road, like holy fuck they got a 4wd vehicle and they drive like a snail during the winter and even summer. Glad I drive a Grand Cherokee so I can just pass them with ease even if the passing lane is pretty rough with snow.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVnOsonF1Fw

I like it , its reliable fun to drive , redline at cutoff @ 8600 rpm, what do you know about k20's?

ill be chew baka

is300 was AWD 4door and had the inline 6 like the Supra

Nah its not loud at all, i have a twin loop muffler and not those patato launchet canisters. Invidea Q300 exhaust and header. Its the quietest exhaust on the market for the si.

I haven't seen any Subaru commercials that are liberal. Some of them are gay af, but mostly just muh feels and not really pushing some kike agenda. just don't get (((Progressive))) auto insurance

Civics are the most stolen car in my city and for poor fags.

>Subaru
I disapprove this message. Jap rally cars are based as fuck and if you don't agree meet me at Briton Le Sands car park this Saturday night and me and my fully sick boys will sort yous out.

The Subaru forester line is not bad. Very good gas mileage and rarely a need for repairs. I'm in an '08 and I wouldn't trade it for any other car in the world

Budweiser
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/29/bud-light-disables-youtube-ratings-comments-for-gender-pay-gap-ad-after-backlash/

westernjournalism.com/watch-budweiser-declares-it-proudly-supports-gay-marriage-with-new-ad/

We should make this a general thread.

Grubhub
qz.com/835406/grubhub-ceo-matt-maloney-responds-to-trumps-election-tells-xenophobes-and-racists-to-quit/

Disney
youtu.be/sGbxmsDFVnE

Booking.com
youtube.com/watch?v=4A9mpvvLhQ4&list=PLhtJt6-tRbvUb7gqwvMBQIFP--5TdL8jR&index=3

Cheetos
youtu.be/gG8f0Nc4qSc

Bud Light
youtu.be/JohgwbpQuy8

Newsweek
fox5ny.com/news/216668835-story

CNN
cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

Nickelodeon
infowars.com/writer-behind-cuckold-fetish-movie-joked-about-turning-nickelodeon-into-kinc-network/

Cartoon Network
youtube.com/watch?v=KuYd9pA8LIY

NFL
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000694268/article/kaepernick-reid-take-a-knee-during-national-anthem

Ben and Jerrys
youtu.be/rhSCBldsqaw

that's false and stupid

caring about products and their political association is as retarded as listening to celebrities bitch about politics.

i buy products i like. i'd love to buy an american car. shame they are fucking garbage so i always end up sticking with something japanese. sorry chevy, i'm not interested in your motors that blow up after 20k miles, interiors made of melted down mcdonalds toys and other bs that comes on a lot of new cars like needing to remove the front bumper to change a headlight.

New ones are nice.

>I never owned a subaru
Leave poor fag.

most of the corporations in question aren't liberal, their just virtue signalling to maintain company image. its entirely PR and shekel related

Most stolen car everywhere. I bought it brand new and I intend to keep for life.

i have a civic now, but driving through the mountains with my skis would be easier with a subaru. think about getting one, but finding a stick shift is difficult at this point.

sad part is, i was driving through a mountain pass last weekend and was passing the subarus driving slowly down the 7% grade.

That's not a bad idea. These ads are effective in the manipulation of the population.

make sure to buy Qiaobi laundry detergent
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZkZde9eOJM

no turbo. it might also have a shitty awd system, but i don't know. the sti has limited slip and puts most power to the rear wheels

1.5l is weak the new si is 1.6l :s

8th gen best gen

I second this

>2016 Forester 2.0xt
Hahahaha nice wheels faggot

>owning a civic

Just upgrade the car to the subaru already. The handling is great and power.

>Disney
They own marvel which pushes interacial relationships.
>absolut vodka
Had a pro immigration/reconquesta ad in Mexico

I owned a 02 is300 and the abs and awd were great

>going after the boondocks
nigga

Lincoln is Ford
Yeah Cadillac are still based because only white people buy them

i get over 30mpg with my 2007 civic in city, around 40 on the highway. it does look dorky with the add-on roof rack though.

I just got a 2017 hatchback. It's got more zip than the others in it's price range. Plus they offer bumper to bumper warranties out to 100k miles.

but again, does it have LSDs, and what wheels get most of the power by default?

but everyone was talking about the commercials they use to get customers

You man Subaru is out of line. They may put up dyke billboards and shit but you can't knock the product itself.

I'd pay the tariff.

Nice , i like the hatchbacks.