Be me, 19 y.o black male at university of maine studying political science

>be me, 19 y.o black male at university of maine studying political science
>we get into a discussion in class about all lives vs black lives matter
>I decide to pipe up and argue that all lives matter in a class full of white people where the majority are liberals
>everyone goes silent and just stares at me.. unsure of what to say
>white next to me calls me a bigot

what gives?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Ask her, how is saying all lives matter bigoted, if she says somthing dumb, you have our permission to unleash your nigger genes and beat the shit out of her.
Also timestamp negro

Lumping people into huge groups is dangerous because everybody else either is themselves, or at least knows somebody who is the exception.

>Only racist white people voted for Trump.

But there are plenty of non-white and non-racist people who voted for Trump and are just decent hard working people who want jobs back

>Blacks are unintelligent, violent, drains on American society
OP is a black guy at university

>Black lives matter
White people feel like their lives don't matter

>All lives matter
Black people feel like their (at least semi) legit concerns are going to go unheard

Its hard to come up with quippy slogans or short statement ideas without ignoring/leaving out something the opposition feels is legitimate and that they actually may be right about.

Sounds like you short circuited a bunch of lefties' brains.

Keep up the good work.

call her a nigger lover. if there's one black friend i'd love to have it would be one that calls all whites that suck up to blacks nigger lovers.

>political science
typical nigger.

Continue to use your cultural get out of jail free card to your advantage in these situations.

pro tip black man

when a white guy calls you a bigot, what he really meant was nigger

next time ask him what did he say for the lulz

oh shHIT I MEAN FUCK YOU NIGGER GET OFF Sup Forums STOP BEING A COON and shiiet

>what gives?
jews did this

>Black people feel like their (at least semi) legit concerns are going to go unheard

Lol, get a load of this cuck

>strayan leaf-tier posting
What is this even anymore?

Keep redpilling them man.
You got the advantage that you're black, they can't argue with you because they went so far into their "progressive" game that all they can do is sometimes call you a few names like bigot, but of you push more they'll be forced to shut up because they have a pathological fear when someone remotely hints they may be racist.
Do it man, redpill those faggots.

This isn't plebbit. We're not going to tell you what a "le based black pede xoxo" you are.

As long as you keep leeching off the white man's country you are a useless subhuman nigger. Your sad attempts at getting a pat on the back will not work here.

Go back to Africa and go back to plebbit you useless pavement ape.

They are just virtue signallers. The objective values matter more then the subjective feelings.

This might have been believable, but the "black guy in Maine" bit gave it away.

Pretty simple. Beta faggot liberals and their ideology are more worthless than nignogs.

>City people
niggers and spics

leaf

Thank you based black man.

Black Lives Matter is based on a lie. Cops do not specifically target black people. Too many black people do not understand compliance. They fight with the cops and freak them out and refuse to follow orders and then get shot.

Real crime statistics show VERY few white people kill blacks vs black on black murder.

>Posing on a political discussion board
typical Ameritard

>Low IQ anglo leaf projecting insecurities that a nigger is more successful than him

This