It's another Christmas dinner with my ultra-Liberal family where I have to hide my power level in fear of being...

>it's another Christmas dinner with my ultra-Liberal family where I have to hide my power level in fear of being disowned and nod in agreement while they go on tirades about how terrible Trump is and how important Black Lives Matter is

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

disowned all liberal family/friends feels good desu

that's why God gave us wine m8. drink that shit you'll enjoy dinner.

How does it feel to have a liberal family?

Same. Disowned them for good a few years back and really have no regrets.

Why are you even going then?

It's rude not to. Also, OP is probably living with his parents so he has no choice.

drink wine
start talking about trump
???
lack of profit

Styx?

I wouldn't know that feel thankfully. My family is divided politically so politics is a huge taboo to bring up when we all get together

well, heres some Christmas spirit to you. Hope it's not too bad for ya.

grow a sack and offend the living shit out of them

(((they))) did this.

If you think that's bad, then you haven't seen anything yet.

I work in broadcast media, and being a right-winger in this business is a liability.

My colleagues would balk if they found out that a Sup Forumslack gets camera time.

>mfw based as fuck family

>tfw family is all conservative and family meetings only get derailed when grandma gets too drunk and starts bitching about mexicans

Sorry your family is full of cucks op.

I'm spending Christmas alone.

My gf left me in September and my Dad married a latina bitch and had twins with her in August.

I torrented some movies and bought a small turkey to cook myself a christmas dinner.

I even invited my dad to come to Christmas mass on Sunday the 25th because I go to church every Sunday but he thinks he's above religion and declined

>dad and I both college educated and still complaining about niggers at the table

I couldn't imagine growing up and being a liberal in your 40's

Stop ng your power level
Find a like minded female
Impregnate her
Have your own family dinners
Viola you're no longer cucked

>based-ish if not overly christian family who accepts random hitler/jew quips from me
>based as fuck grandfather
>mfw I get him going about "the niggers" at a full table of extended family

cheer up ya fucker

if you're too stupid to talk and reason with them, that's on you.

but if you're underage then I feel bad for you. they won't listen to you even if you made good points because adults just don't listen to kids.

I couldnt imagine having a family like that

Time to quit spamming this shit in every thread.

We already won brother, just got to ride it out.

my family is pretty liberal too but if you take the time to explain something it's not hard for them to understand.

normies will believe whatever the TV tells them only because they've never heard the other side of the story

you're a coward, prove them wrong with reason and facts

If they can't handle it, tell them to fuck off

>they won't listen to you even if you made good points because adults just don't listen to kids.
fucking terrible idea to hold, even if the kid is wrong,you dont just fuckin go "oh kids will be kids" you teach the kid how to make a point proper, and to fuckin question everything

this shit pisses me off a lot

I'm just saying that crap happens all the time.
teenagers can make a good point but adults just don't take them seriously because they're young.

I can't believe pic related is still floating around, I went to high school with that guy

Well, despite ideological differences, at least be happy you can spend time with your family.

I'm a first-generation American and my beaner family can barely get through 1hr of a family reunion before breaking out in a fight. They have no political views beyond "fuck Trump." And my views, at home, school, and the workplace, are always intertwined and constrained by my cultural background. That and everyone in my family hates me because I go to Dartmouth and they think I'm some sort of "holier-than-thou" piece of shit that should be paying the whole family's expenses. Feels like I'll eternally live in displacement because I am neither Mexican or American.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great holiday.

If your family brings up sensitive issues like politics, religion, sex, income ect. while celebrating the holidays you're probably trash. Hate to be the one to break it to you.

It's always the dumbest and poorest hypocrites that bring that stuff up in public because they're insecure and lack social grace.

you sound like a cuck, i've been disowned because of my beliefs

so what if some white people are poor? people not caring about poor white trash is why white displacement is happening in the first place

i know m8, i just needed to be angry for a bit

>asking your dad to come to church with you

You sound like a pretentious faggot, much like 90% of christians on Sup Forums.

>Having a liberal family
Sad, even my extended family is redpilled. Family parties where everyone is shitfaced and talking politics are one of life's treasures.

Reminder that faggots like you who insult the backbone of America helped drive them to MAGA

You mean the minority of American? Because Hillary won by over 4 million votes

if our country went by popular vote he still could have won, he would have campaigned differently

unleash your anger on the turkey

Merry Christmas user

Drumpf is going to annex Canada and Australia, how does that makes you feel?

Lel. Some of the women in my family voted for hilary and when she lost i cslled each of them up to laugh at them

>dad is redpilled as fuck
>follows politics closely
>also very knowledgeable about geopolitical strategies
>mfw I had to explain pepe the frog to him

protip from me in the same situation as you

join in but start talking about Israel

Liberals hate israel, thats one of the few things they and we agree with

then go on to talk about Israeli interests in america, talk about "big money lobbying" with implicit references to israel

your liberal family will be all "damn user youre totally right, lobbying is bad and israel is bad"

then all you need to do is tie them together and you can have any pc "we're all equal man" libtard going on a tirade about the jews

works every time

Why listen to it? You can either tell them to talk about other things than politics or you can play devil's advocate. Also, you can listen to music through headphones and when they ask to take your headphones out, tell them you are more than willing to talk to them about other events, as long as they avoid politics if its as bad of an echo chamber as you described.

>be that one edgefag with headphones in at the table at dinner at a Christian tradition

>Sup Forums

pick one

>it's a why haven't you become a wageslave and knocked up maria with 8 children yet episode

Taxation is theft.

well??

why not?

>it's a my-first-Christmas-after-I-got-my-own-place-so-I-no-longer-have-to-hide-my-power-level-for-fear-of-rocking-the-boat episode
God I love this show.

I too did this. Do you guys get pressured from gfs to reconcile? Sometimes I think about the fact that no one would be there for me if I were to get married or die. Feels bad man.

Get over it. You've to be immature as fuck if you can't handle 1 night of being with family.

>Asking his dad to be involved with his life
>pretentious faggot

You sound a little bitter Tyrone.

>Dealing with liberal parents that will disown you on christmas if you support "Drumpf"
>Keeping the family together and listen to music
Never give out family advice.

A little afraid that my kids will end up spoiled because their mother and her family are orthodox, so they be celebrating two Christmas holidays

I am also feeling that feel. I used the term white genocide and my sister started squawking and I said "I can tell you've been to University" and she gave me a death glare lol.

Reconcile, why hold grudges?

Always mention South Africa and the CNBC Beige power incorporated with "le nazi meme" to get your point across.

I'm not religious, but God bless you user. Merry Christmas.

>put your headphones in

Are you a 12 year old autistic child?

My only restriction around holidays is I don't talk about Jews. I've never hid my power level, and I've never had a problem.

Too socially awkward / hard headed to make the first move. Would reconsider if my mom contacted me.

>tfw it's been 2 years since she last called or texted

I can handle these types of situations, obviously OP can't. I gave him a way to not destroy his relationship with his family. What would you do? Have a pissing contest with your father to see who can make the biggest ass of themselve?

>mfw I have a 14 year old brother who's being indoctrinated by Maryland's public shools
>asks me why I joked about Jews in a negative light
>tell him they do the same about us and worse
>mom gives a defeated sigh and whines at me to stop being racist

Merry Christmas user!

Black lives don't matter and neither does family. Seek comfort in your disdain for humanity

Tell them this

>it's another both my divorced parents arent talking to me for differing reasons and i may have to spend the holidays sleeping on a blow up mattress at my gf's grandparents house

Unless you actually have real panic attacks while dialing your mother's number, there is no reason not to recontact your family. You obviously wsnt to reconnect, why not? You have fear of rejection and reenacting your fights, but why have fear dictate what happens with your family? Worse comes to worst you aren't talking to them again.

>mfw my dad has told me that the Jews control most of the world and that, among other things, Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt and naming Soros
>mfw my Dad probably has a higher powerlevel than I

I'm going to get drunk and make my SJW sister cry, again.
She's the typical SJW: can dish it out, but has to leave the room when I say things like 'sex work shouldn't be glorified, its immoral and trashy'.
I'm a femanon, so there is not sexism aspect to her triggering. She's just a wimp.

I have no problem talking about facts like Jews being over represented in the 1%. I just avoid talking about Bolsheviks and cultural Marxism. Explaining that kind of information is more than laborious.

Same. We all voted Trump except my drug addict aunt and her drug addict whore daughters. They voted Hillary go figure.

I talk like an adult to them instead of resorting to teenage edgy antics.

"I don't think we should talk about religion or politics" works as well.

Communication is 20/20.

You're doing God's work user.

I got an antifa fan to self reflect quite a bit, and everytime I talk to him he self reflects pretty hard. I barely twlk to him as well. Redpilling is easier than most think.

Okay, and I mentioned both. I brought up the headphones because OP potrayed his family as ignorant. Headphones are obviously a last resort if you want to keep the family together while not listening to their drivel.

Please kill your self.

Why dont you just use your liberal family's positions to bash Hillary.

Tell them you voted for Trump because Hillary kills Muslims. Wikileaks shows she was backing ISIS to overthrow Assad in Syria because he doesn't have a Central Bank.

Same with Libya, that's the same reason Hillary killed Gaddafi, which single-handedly caused the migrant crisis in Europe. He was taking in all migrants.

She also backed her husband's execuove order HR4655 in 1998 which lied and said Iraq had WMDs and must be overthrown... then their crime-buddy bush finished the job.

So Trump juat wants extreme vetting from certain areas while Hillary kills Muslims.

The Clintons also deported 12.5 million immigrants in the 1990s... while Trump wants to just get rid of the 2 million with criminal records.

Tell your family that's why you voted for Trump over Hillary. Make your family feel like shit for backing a racist, Islamaphobic, xenophobic Hillary Clinton.

Enjoy your shit life fuckface. Hopefully you get stomped one day.

Enjoy your autism/mental disorder that you clearly have.

>shit life
>on a 2 week paid vacation in Central America drinking frozen coconuts on the beach every day

Kill your self.

Just remember the rules for radicals, specifically "make them uphold their own standards". Get them to state their principles then point out contradictions were they are.

The last time I was trapped in a Bong/Leaf anti-Trump circlejerk I just spat out some anti-hillary stuff like her rigging the election against Bernie since corruption is a non-partisan negative for a candidate.

Worked alright. I took note of who responded most and least positively.

I don't think you guys understand how hard it would be for me to defend Trump to liberals, you can literally say anything you want in his favor and the argument back is a woman saying "Grab her by the pussy" and there actually isn't a comeback to that.

>"Nah I...I don't live h...here, n...nothing personal k...kid!"
And I have autism. Hopefully one of the locals teaches you how to properly bite the curb.

>I have autism
>You are clearly doing something socially retarded, putting headphones in your ears because you don't want to listen to political chatter.
>REEEEE at everybody trying to help you be less autistic

DIAF.

t. autist

>I can't handle my liberal family and they will never listen and if they do they will disown me
Oh I don't ignore them or listen to music or something.
>REEEEEEEE AUTIST! Why listen to music are you an autist?!
This is so fucking stupid. I haven't heard such sperg outburst since the last time I said traps where gay on Sup Forums lol

I don't know*

You know what, sure you're right.

Have fun never passing as a normie as you listen to music through your headphones at fucking Christmas Dinner.

>I'm a femanon

Sure you are, Ozzie. Good work, anyhow.

I never said I did this, why do you spergs imply this? I said he could if his family bothered him that much. I'm sure sperging out and using the term "normies" is attractive in the eyes of your average person.

Saying that automatically clues in the family you don't agree with them if they already are talking about politics. Either do it preemptively or ignore them.

I was disowned by my liberal sister. Havent spoken in 2 years. Sad about it desu we were really close. Wed talk on the phone once a week and grew up as twins. She became an SJW even worked at marvel and now is a game developer.

"Hi Mom. It's been a while, I thought I'd call and see how you're doing and what you're up to." Let her talk. All good.

You're giving terrible social advice when you literally have a social disability and seem bamboozled that people are taking issue with your posts.

>The autism is strong in this one
Feels bad man. Families suck. Not having a family sucks a lot fucking more. Nice they kept you around as long as they have you ungrateful saged.