You know what to do, Sup Forums

vote Mike "LQBTQ BBQ" Pence
lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/vote-now-lgbtqnations-person-year/

holy shit bamp

Voted and bump

Voting for Pulse victims makes the most sense. Remind leftist scum of what the religion of peace does to gays.

oh fuck milo is there too! Milo would be funny but pence will cause sharp utter buttblasting to occur

>they don't show poll results

HMMMMMM NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL

anyway i still voted. the idea is funny at least

voted for pence
> does anybody get results or will it be announced live?

Voted

Why not Trump? He's the first Republican president to openly support them. They'd have a harder time excluding him from the results.

Nah, vote for Pulse Victims to bring attention to Muslim tolerance

He's not nominated

How can it NOT be Trump?

how the FUCK did pence even get nominated

The fact that Pence and Milo are nominees and the results don't show makes me think this is some kind of trap.
I bet they are going to choose Pence or Milo so they could get a bunch of attention and clicks for it.

>
lmao,wot? pence?

Voted

Voted

Holy shit. Sticky now mods!

Voted.

Pence deserve it.

they fucked up, pence shouldn't be there at all
voted for miguel pence

You realize they're just going to say, "Mike Pence won because our fans realize that his hatred will call more attention to our plight", right?

Being able to write in the Pulse shooter would have been funnier

Bump, this should be good

They probably put him on there to suck up all the troll votes.

Milo is the real answer

Voted but where are the results? Seems like a trap to me

Voted and bump
Milo would also be interesting choice

>Not Milo

At least make it something fucking realistic.

Why the fuck would they include Pence in this poll in the first place?

>Fag site doesn't show results

Still voted but we'll never see the correct results.

Because it's a fucking trap you idiots. They're using him to divert all the troll votes to him instead of Milo, so when the vote is over they can throw away the Pence vote and point at how few votes Milo got and say "SEE? WE GAVE HIM A FAIR SHOT BUT I GUESS HE DOESN'T REPRESENT US AFTER ALL :^)"

Vote Milo, change your IP and vote more than once, use your phone's 4G to vote then turn airplane mode on and off and vote again. They wanna cheat with illegals in California? They can have a taste of their own medicine on their stupid online inconsequential poll.

It's because of this
They won't show it because they aren't going to actually count the fucking Pence votes

MODS CAN WE GET A STICKY PLEASE?

i vote it for luls and gag. They dont show the current poll result, even if we all vote Milo, i doubt they will show him as winner, i bet the winner is (((Ellen Degeneres))), or the tranny community

Who cares if they don't count them, the editors of whatever bullshit this is will be quite triggered when they see all the votes he gets.

Gettin mike "the electric" pence elected is going to be easier than pissing in a vagina