Why do Jap qts always have horrible teeth? is there something in japan's watter...

Why do Jap qts always have horrible teeth? is there something in japan's watter? still having side effects of atomic bomb's radioactivity?

When i saw this (((girl))) i thought "jesus christ, she's beautiful as fuck" but then i saw her teeth and it was an instant killer

youtube.com/watch?v=ctlmUCsQOS0

>Jap qts
kys weeb

>trusting the dental jew

British genes.

It smells even worse than it looks.

because they think that is cute over there.

Subhuman genetics and weird beauty standards. Go figure.

Because they find it cute. I thought this was common knowledge.

different beauty standards

Japanese think that crooked teeth look better

japanese people go to the dentist to get them skewed on purpose. I shit you not.

they don't go to the dentist every 6 months like kids in the US. plus the dentists there are total shit. plus no one gets braces. that's it.

>those teeth
>super fucked

Yeah they nasty but you aint seen shit if you think thats HORRIBLE

2 much pounding if you know what I mean, action and reaction

P.S. I too find normal cream-coloured teeth more cute than perfect brilliant whites.

>le britbong

No orthodontists.

>endearingly child like and attractive
Fucking glass them, now!

we don't fluoridate our water unfortunately

>alexjones fanboys will defend this

soft food
weak jaw muscles leading to underdeveloped jaws and crowded teeth

this has been grossly overblown, "people" don't actually do this, just a tiny minority of degenerate whores and AKB human toilets

i think bright white look fake like dentures its weird

Heeeeyaaàaaaawhhh!

Island fever.

Happens to all who live on an island country.

Auslads have it too but they will deny it.

Damn OP, you're ice cold.
She's a qt and all that fidgeting she does is super-cute. Her obvious nervousness and efforts to calm herself down, in contrast to Korea's business-like stone cold killa, make me just want to wrap her up in my arms and gently rape her for hours.

But then again I am British, so teeth aren't exactly my forte.

>putting scary joo brackets around the word girl
wow so redpilled

Then why wont jap women go to the dentist and get braces to fix their teeth?

No, you don't have Orthodontists. Fluoride has nothing to do with crooked teeth, senpai.

this
i'm literally cringing right now

>No, you don't have Orthodontists.
Now that's just retarded. Why would you even waste your personal credibility making a statement about a country you don't live in that can be easily disproved in a matter of seconds?

no you don't understand the kikes invented women in labs
take the real redpill

I don't think dentistry is in the NHS's domain.

>lactose intolerant
>no water fluoridation
>don't buy into the crooked teeth with progressively worsen until they kill you meme

probably more to do with the fact he smokes

because bad teeth is "cute" in japan

we have the bad teeth meme because some royals have bad teeth but japan truly have the worst teeth

Is fish bad for the teeth?

One of the explanations given for bad teeth among mountain dwellers in the US is that mining contaminated the water with heavy metals. Ciuld frequent consumption of seafood be doing the same?

Japan doesn't put fluoride in their water, nor do they believe Orthodontics is a good use of money.

Both of these lead to poor oral health.

>cosmetics
>health

Those are some chunky japs

It's cute

to be fair a lot of orthodontics is purely cosmetic nonsense
don't make the mistake of equating pretty teeth with good teeth

>fluoride straightens teeth

Their mouths are just too small for all the teeth.

no fluoride in their water or toothpaste.

crooked because they don't culturally value straight teeth as much as westerners

>or brush
>or get regular dental cleanings
>or not a cultural thing

I don't get dental with my health insurance plan and I pay $200 a year to get my teeth cleaned and x-rayed twice a year by a dentist. What is the deal with the UK and Japan?

no wonder jap milenials are staying virgins. I hate anime now

>Is fish bad for the teeth?

No.

People with crooked teeth have massively increased gingivitis, tartar, plaque, and, according to the AMA, have 800% higher instances of dental caries relative to people without abnormally crooked teeth.

If someone has crooked teeth, it is a very safe assumption to assume they have poor dental hygiene.

c u t e
u
t
e

wtf, my javs lied to me

don't think so, here we are the "kings" on seafood but our teeth (and of the fishermen) aren't fucked up at all. Maybe our ocean (the pacific) is cleaner than the Atlantic? (on your side of course, not japan's)

And then Sup Forums asks "WHY THE FUCK JAPS ARE STILL VIRGIN", really makes you think...

all that means is that people who invest more in their teeth take better care of them, shocking
that doesn't mean having crooked teeth makes them inherently less healthy, that's just cosmetic unless it's really messed up

>Sup Forums unironically thinks shit teeth look good

Didn't know everyone was from Britain and Japan, but OK.

it's not that shit teeth look good so much as they don't need to be pretty to be healthy and it's not that big a deal

in ancient times rich japanes people used to smear sugar on their teeth to make them become black due to caries.
it was a sign of wealth cause only rich people could afford sugar back then.
maybe thats where this fucked up teeth fetish comes from
or they are trying to imitate the british look.

Fuck off you gook loving race mixing faggot.

inbreeding.

I feel like ugly teeth are only cure on Japanese girls. Not Chinese or Korean. Just japs.

Some of the most assumed worshiped celebrities have fake teeth.

You know Katy Perry?

Pretty much all her teeth is fake because she had massive amount of cavities as a child.

You know, science and technology is always growing.

Eventually we will ditch fake teeth and instead grow real teeth to replace bad teeth in the future.

Also, I am still tramuatized by the removal of wisdom teeth I had right after highschool.

Dentist convinced me it was better to remove the wisdom teeth with just local sedation instead of complete sedation.

I still vaguely remember some hammer or was it some wrench that fucked my shit up.

Worst 2 to 3 weeks ever after my wisdom teeth were removed.

Who the fuck thought wisdom teeth were a good idea.

How the fuck did our ancestors survive this wisdom teeth shit and then passing it on to the next generation?

Mate, that's one hell of a cherry picked picture, and the three on the bottom left, the one in the bottom right and the one in the middle look fine/passable.

>Doesnt know that ugly teeths is considered cute in japan
Fuck off Texas

i don't like race mixing, but i found her cute. You can't deny a beatiful girl user, even if you are a nationalist... unless you are a faggot

He is American. On Sup Forums

All of my 14 upper teeth are fake. I had a massive case of british teeth sindrom and lots of cavities. Looks sexy as fuck.

Hey Lamarck. Did you miss Darwin's discovery by chance?

>How the fuck did our ancestors survive this wisdom teeth shit and then passing it on to the next generation?

Apparently ancient skulls show that they had bigger jaws than the average human today so they had more room.

I still have all my wisdom teeth, they didn't have to be removed.

>How the fuck did our ancestors survive this wisdom teeth shit and then passing it on to the next generation?
Well in prehistoric hunter-gatherer times the average age of pregnancy was something like 15.
Evolution doesn't care that wisdom teeth will kill you if you have ample time to pass on your genes before you die.

That's a guy btw

what's a "lamarck" , jahmal ?

that's why i wrote (((girl))), because i don't know if i should believe the online nerds

I honestly don't see a difference between their smiles of the two dominant island nations other than one has round eyes and the other are slants. Those smiles are fucking hideous.

It's French, Ahmed. He's the one who thought traits gained within your life could be passed down to your offspring, i.e. rotten teeth.

>people always argue about stupid shit in these threads instead of just posting qts

Bravo, to the only poster who isn't a complete retard. Smaller jaws and mouth holes means less room for teeth to grow. They crowd each other and become crooked.

if we are talking about crooked/mishaped teeth than sure, its genetical.
but rotten teeth or no interest in fixing your crooked/rotten teeth cause people think its cute is a cultural thing, Pedro.

Cosmetic dental care isn't covered by Japan's public healthcare system, as well as what
said.