The true redpill

Why are you faggots still straight?

Sup Forums by and large is a pretty redpilled place but I'm shocked nearly all of you have fell for the female jew. You straightfags have allowed gynocentrism to run wild, giving way to the (((sexual revolution))) and subsequent feminist lunacy. You've allowed women to control men, and society is no better off because of it: most libscum are either women or men trying to get laid. Are you really going to let the West spiral spiral into degeneracy because you followed your dick?

>b-but user, I'm not gay!
You're on Sup Forums so that obviously isn't true, but if it was then that doesn't mean it's ok to worship the vaginal jew. You have 2D, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

landman-psychology.com/Homophobia Associated with Homosexual Arousal.pdf
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/25/biological-same-sex-parent-babies-could-be-a-reality-by-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

Its 2016, die of aids already

Can we post cars?

>Why are you faggots still straight

This desu
I'm gay and it's the best thing ever. Never having to deal with women is amazing.
Imagine having your best bro friend but at the end of the gay he's really hot and you can fuck

YUP! An "apple" a day stupid cows. Blue and red pills aren't from Matrix meaning Nazi (fag bars and created Israel) or Zionism at all! God has tits. Adam did too. Lucifer "doesn't". Dont use a surrogate. Don't marry Christ

>Sweden
Obviously projecting here. Haven't your sandniggers threw you off a roof yet?

The solution to women being shit isn't being fags, it's liking little girls.

So few men are cute tho

Also I don't want to go to hell

Xq28 gene

OP, don't even bother. The moment you try to explain how vile women have become, all of the cucked ((men)), crawl out of the woodwork, to shame you by saying "Womyn are great, your just some faggy guy with no gf, lol."

You realise sooner or later they'll be riding chad's cock?

Christ saves from sin and you won't be lost once you get it. Or led to be lost. Sodomy is being an asshole and they raped all strangers. Leviticus is for priests. Angels have no gender. Heterosexuality was the apple. That is directly God's job. Not mine. Christ affirmed all this and possible homosexes and there were many in history

Too bad you can't do anything with them without risking ruining your life. Better find an 18+ petite with a submissive character if you're into that shit.

women are the niggers of gender and anyone who fucks them is a race-mixing cuck.

landman-psychology.com/Homophobia Associated with Homosexual Arousal.pdf

I feel bad for men who are exclusively into women

>so few men are cute tho
obviously not looking for the right men
>want to go to hell
believing in hell in 2014

>tfw too red pilled to fall for the boipucci jew

>Xq28 gene
and?

And fuck your shitty wet box obsession posts from 1912. Where is hetero gene? You settled. You cry. Your pic was shit. Don't talk to me. Research it you clam cuck

Pretty sure I'm getting slid. Bots are at it too.. Getting weird Trump replies, even tho I don't mention Trump. Just got navy seals.. bots in the thread. Duplicate replies and no file selected errors. Please take a look

Islamic Revolution in Iran Repeats in Europe

>thinking that boipucci is the only option for gays
you'd be surprised to know that a large percentage of gays act and sound exactly like straight guys, but like dick. I can attest

>tfw I am waiting for a big, blue-eyed, handsome, vidya-loving, nazi-ish, gay-hating guy with great ambitions and no crippling depression but he loves me. nobody else but that person

You sound triggered fagboy

Youre literally a dead end. The fact if a civilization of homosexuals came into existence and would be completely gone in ONE fucking generation isn't alarming to you means youre either a shill or completely delusional and sick. It is fucked up error in nature that leads to nothing but dead ends and have higer chances of mental illnesses. Why don't you post credible counter studies instead of bitching

Naturalistic fallacy
Reproduction is irrelevant

gays can procreate. also
>dead end

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/25/biological-same-sex-parent-babies-could-be-a-reality-by-2017.html

>gays can procreate. also
>A scientific breakthrough could offer new hope to same-sex couples
>could offer
>could
>COULD
HAHAHA
Thanks for the laugh. Now if you'll excuse me I have to put my loving biological children to sleep before i shag the missus in an act for procreation. Gotta make sure the next generation is well nurtured in the most caring and stable environments. :^)

>Haven't your sandniggers threw you off a roof yet?

and I would ask you the same thing

>the most caring and stable environment
>yfw your kids are already being turned into self destructive cucks by your (((wife)))

you sound triggered fagboy

>could!
>COULD
>COULD
>COULD
it isn't the date that matters, it's that scientists from different research centers, different nations, are working on this as we speak, and see little chance of failure. and gay men have been reproducing for years.
>im running away now
okay pussy nice non-arguments :^^^^^)

>gay men have been reproducing for years.
you're telling me fags are fucking their own kids now?

>i have fantasies about men fucking their kids

wow kind of a non-sequitur there buddy. good to know you don't have kids.

oh wait

I can tolerate gays. I don't hate them.

It's the fucking trannies that disgust me to no end.

I feel for the gays. Their board has been completely but those sick ffucking trans freaks.

Its statistical fact.
Gays are pedophiles

>gays are pedophiles
so you're gay now? weird.

why are you still here? didnt you have to fuck your kids and put your wife to bed or something?

Nice thread anglo

Why don't you post some counter studies that oppose the one in the image earlier instead of being such an enormous fag.

You're hiding the truth. Gays are child predators.

>Gays are pedophiles
Not all but about 70~75% are.

Thanks winland

Shiiiite

You're the perfect example of a shill.
But since we're in an occupied state, Ill joke about it.

>gays are child predators

pedophiles are not attracted to adults, so how are "gay" men pedophiles? nice post your propaganda is showing lol

[Citation Needed]

did you know straight men are pedophiles?

You sure seem to be

nigel, you havent been following this conversation too closely have you?

see
So touching little boy dick isn't gay? 50% of gay men have committed an act of pedophilia. There for at least half of the gay population is also a predator. Nice. Its pretty gay. Not to mention they are more diseased and all that. See image again. For the last time, post some counter evidence or stop bitching because it wont help you win the argument. Everything is sourced, everything is explained.

buttsex is disgusting

>touching little undeveloped boy dick is gay
children have no formal gender differences besides undeveloped genitalia. pedophiles are opportunists and go after easy targets. blame society for not protecting young boys enough, they are much easier targets.you clearly do not understand even your own sexuality. so you're into little girl vaginas then...? huh?

>time and money is somehow time*money and nt time+money
epic

someone had a bad highschool relationship

so you're saying every single rabbi who performed a circumcision was actually gay? oy gey!

>instead of actually refuting your point let me refer to this flawed pic full of fallicies backed by outdated and biased studies
You really are trying hard to defend (((them))), user.

So the fact the majority of child abuse being committed by homosexuals isn't a red flag? The fact they spread diseases like aids more and the fact they have more mentally instable isn't also a red flag?

The whole community is a giant red flag and should be discouraged within society. It is not beneficial to society and in the end fag enabling leads to more harm than good.

You know OP is a genuine blue chip faggot when Sweden is shitting on him

Wow you sure showed me with your lack of sourced studies about how fags are completely mentally balanced and benefit society.

>implying
The true 'blue chip faggots' are women.

a human actually typed this degenerate piece of filth out

you are the reason why gays are hated

How do you avoid all STD gay sluts?
I have noticed that few are very moderate when it comes to things like that.

>I need a source to help me understand the differences between straight, gay and pedophile
>I lack critical thinking and think 2+2=5

Pedophiles target children. They are attracted to youth. Gay men like adult males. Straight men like adult women.

>50% of homosexuals are pedophiles! because most pedophiles target LITTLE BOYS
Very little understanding but you're ignoring what I'm typing because you do not want to stop hating someone because buttsex icks you out. Young boys are much easier targets than young girls. Pedophiles don't care the sex of their target. It's very creepy that you focus so much on gays, when pedophilia is a completely distinct sexuality.

Do you need a scholarly article to teach you the difference between red, blue, and yellow? lol

So nothing of what is proven about the gay community bothers you? Ok good to know you'll accept anyone into the community as long as you're willing to ignore every glaring mental flaw they poses.

Enjoy the shittydick fag

That makes sense but why do I have to an rampant hedonist degenerate pervert infect me with every STD under the sun?

I was molested by a gay man when I was 12. Fuck your articles and fuck you faggot.

>implying being female isn't a greater mental illness

>i hate your fucking logic man it makes me so mad gay sex icks me out so i need more confirmation bias to help me prove why they're so bad
what I think about the gay "community" doesn't matter. The fact that you think pedophilia (attraction to youth no regard to gender) and homosexuality (attraction to the same-sex post-pubescent characteristics) are the same, is fucking retarded. at the end of the day, you don't give a shit if a gay man has kids, devotes himself to one person, stays clean, and is a benefit to society. you're just triggered by 2 men fucking. so stop thinking about it.

nice anecdote, faggot.

Plenty of gay people don't enjoy anal.

enjoy your T. Gondii fuckboy

So being gay is a choice? I want you to spread your genes user you're going to need some high voltage therapy so we don't waste all the great things about you.

No, and I'm not gay. I'm bi. Sexuality isn't a choice, but it can change. I'm going to spread my genes : ) With 1 person whom I love.

Fags and Pedos are the same. If fags don't kill themselves in their mid or late 20s they become full blown child molesters.

That's because 0 time = 0 women and 0 money = 0 women.

Let's get some ladies rolling, shall we?

>I lack critical thinking and need 2+2 to equal 5 so to confirm my bias so I can hate someone because buttsex icks me out!
Head in the sand much, retard?

> muh empirical evidence
I have no interest in debating with retard perverts who become aroused by the smell of man farts. Go do what you do best and choke on a dick (preferably to death).

Kys

Is there any research that confirms this? I feel like for me its a choice, with enough brainwash I believe anyone can be any sexuality too.

Being an uncontrolled and leftist indoctrinated female is a problem but if you're gay then it makes sense you'd have no understanding of women.

Women don't have personalities dude. They mold to please the peers they currently idolize and surround themselves with. That simple.

Tell her to wear a trash bag and they will wear a trash bag.

Tell her to be a complete shameless slut? Guess what!

Men evolved to be providers, women evolved to be provided to in order to raise the providers offspring. Different people came to be as a result

Learn to control women.

watch this:

I was molested by a straight man when I was 12. Fuck your articles and fuck you faggot.

Trivia: I had gays upright tell they were attracted to children. Sorry, faggot, your community is full of sickos.

Watch this:

Trivia: I had straights upright tell they were attracted to children. Sorry, faggot, your community is full of sickos.

No you do because you aren't alarmed at all by the fact the majority of child molesters are gays because fags are prone to mental illnesses.

Nice arguments. You're really pulling out all the stops.

>Married
>have kids
Faggotry is bluepilled as all fuck.
Its that time of the month folks, be ready to see this thread daily for a month or so.
Sage now

>I'm a faggot in denial: the post
If you think you can choose to be attracted to men, you are in part gay.

>im not stupid you are!
hey it's mr. I-think-about-adult-men-fucking-children. or are you mr-i-need-anons-post-to-help-me-understand-my-own-sexuality?

they arent arguments silly. they are anecdotes. like your bullshit

What is your point? Most pedophiles are gay and molest boys.

Just choose to be gay. It'll infuriate lefty fag advocates if you personally commit to disproving their idea that you can't just choose to fuck boy butts instead of a females hell spawn baby maker.

This post really triggered my funny bone pic related

>Let's get some ladies rolling
>ladies rolling

boys are easier targets, less protected by society, by parents. pedophiles are opportunists, go for easy targets.

another episode of:
>I dont understand my own sexuality!

I wonder if you're gonna even read this post.

Are you broken? Oh yeah you're a fag
And again, show me the counter studies that more convincing than you making no arguments.