What good red pilled books does Sup Forums read? Anything about race, history, etc. pic related

What good red pilled books does Sup Forums read? Anything about race, history, etc. pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!WhVVVArL!w9b-BIyrCF5EAVCQpJlD8g
polbooks.wordpress.com/
jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/
online-literature.com/conrad/184/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imperium - Francis Parker Yockey

Tell me about thatbook user

I too enjoyed the this book, then I found out it was written by a raging homosexual

March of the titans . You got it all in there my friend. I highly suggest it.all of white man history in this book. My wife good me the hardcover for my birthday. Best gift ever

Meditations is unironically a really good book

Good book . Is he really gay?

from marcus aurelius?

Yeah thats the one

Yep.

But, not a mention of faggotry in the book, which is a good thing.

Donovan is a MUCH more based fag than Milo - people shouldn't write him off just for liking the D, the man has some great points and pretty much doesn't talk about being a cocksucker in what he writes.

Homosexuality is the final red pill

Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin
Face To Face With Race edited by Jared Taylor
White Girl Bleed A Lot by Colin Flaherty

Reading 48 Laws of Power and the Fountainhead right now

>Never interrupt your enemy as they are making a mistake

It's written by an actual fag

Hahahaha no, building and raising a nuclear family is the the ultimate red pill.

48 laws is essential. Abridged edition is good enough too

This.. Have a son and all your stupid existential narcissistic hedonistic bullshit washes off forever.. unless you're truly a blue pilled fuck

I really enjoy the chapter 12 i think about the apes and society. His second book i started reading a bit is interesting to. Id like to buy his books but im not going to finance a fag.

But i have to tell yoy, after readimg his book , it got me back into training weight lifting seriously. I dont drink or smoke , just train hard.

Great book! Here's my copy.

He did a screen print poster of that cover.

these
mega.nz/#F!WhVVVArL!w9b-BIyrCF5EAVCQpJlD8g

Nice thx ! I never saw the nov edition

It's pretty good. The first half is pretty obvious shit about the nature of man. The second half goes into detail about how this is represented in current society. Basically, thanks to things like feminism and "security", instead of hunting, fighting, and building, like our ancestors, we only get that "manly" feeling from vicarious shit like video games, sports, etc., which is why men are opting out of society.

That was the best part of the book, the example with the 2 different species of apes,one was patriarch and other matriarch.

Yes, the ape discussion regarding the Bonobos definitely was an interesting chapter. I didn't even know Jack was gay until I heard it mentioned somewhere else online, and was actually surprised to confirm it considering how little he does to talk about it (especially considering that every other fag seems to need to make their gayness their main selling point, or, uses it to try and play their own victim card against anyone who doesn't like their work).

Understandable if you don't want to support fags by buying their work, just pointing out to others that his gayness may be an issue for some, but it shouldn't be reason to exclude his works from being read. His books did more to re-energize my will to be more of a "real man" again than anything else I'd read in ages.

Shit, if I hadn't already been lifting for the past 22 years, he would have been the one to convince me to start.

My collection. Part 1

Part 2.

For those that will comment on Alice in Wonderland. The book is in what I put in the "stretch your imagination" category. Same for God's Debris

Thats it?

>he unironically bought a manosphere book.

My girlfriend bought me Bang by Roosh but we got drunk on muscato reading each other passages having a riot.

polbooks.wordpress.com/

Somebody Redpill me on The Way of Men.

It seems like the author doesn't particularly like women and thinks society should be organized around small violent groups.

Isn't that sorta missing the point that alpha-nerds and buisnessmen are actually the dominant group on the planet right now? How does he propose to bring back violence?

Not complaining just because he's right wing, I'm sorta a believer in roman style patrician life, but I'm more of a US Constitutional Classical Liberal than a fascist.

The Foundation for Exploration

Order the book 'Nam' by Marc Baker thru Amazon. If you want red pill concerning the reality of the south east Asia conflict than this is it. Basically just full of war stories... it's salty as fuck. Read it's seriously eye opening...

Take his "us against them" idea and apply it to other things in order to redpill yourself. Like this:

Multiculturalism will never work because it is human nature to identify with people alike yourself (us), and be wary of those that are different (them). This is why muslims will never integrate into western society, this is why blacks will always feel lesser than whites in the US, etc.

Globalism will never work because it eliminates the "tribe" mentality that is necessary for human nature. it also removes the "us against them" competition between nations. The bigger the government, the less connected to the country people will feel.

Basically, it's a sort of subtle advocation of nationalism.

Dune. It's the most redpilled science fiction I've ever read. Really gets into the mind of leaders and how they control and corrupt their subjects, I.e. Religion

picked this up at barnes and noble the other day

How is it so far?

The Way of Men had a good message, but the writing was a bit shallow and tiresome in my opinion. Every page is like "the way of men is to be a man. But what does being a man mean? It means manning up and claiming your manhood."

Iron John is a far better book about masculinity tbqh

I'm poor. Plus I use the free e-books megashare. However if I like the book I usually buy a physical.

Who would know more about men than a gay? He thinks about men all day every day, instead of girls like a fag.

The first from the series "The Story of Civilization"

WE

havent really touched it yet cause im trying to finish up this book but from what i read in the store it looked quiet nice.

>people's history of the United States
Why user why?

The book is kind of gay.

Especially when he writes about how guys should basically start No Girls Allowed clubs.

>pic related
You know Donovan is an unironic homo, right?
That was a load of shit from a guy who doesn't know biology or history.

His idea of the ideal barbarian is just Roman propaganda.

Graphic novel, but Snowpiercer.

>the way of man is to pal around with your buddies bum-fucking each other
>don't marry a woman, start a family, have white kids or anything crazy guys
Homosexuals can not into life advice

I can respect that.

So he like to suck D and lick balls. I can't know if it is nature calling him to do that shot or not, so not judging. If he can speak truth about how mean should behave I am not going to short him, he is welcome. Plenty of men profess a love for pussy can't act like Men and likely are or will be cucked somewhere along the line.

A good many of 48 laws is contradictory.

Read this. It's his essay called "violence is golden"
jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/

Is that a music theory page I see?

Good book.

>inb4 homovan

doubles and props

>reading jewish authors

His book "Becoming a Barbarian" is even better. It talks about the importance of having a tribe and distinguishing between "us" and "them".

Storm of steel by Ernst Jünger

You must have a different edition than I read.

What's this about? It was published a month ago on CreateSpace so I'm skeptical.

Nice try Schlomo, I'm too woke for your bullshit.

Anything by Conrad

This is a pretty good book about Veitnam

Very good book. I'm halfway through. I served in the Marines; a lot of this story feels familiar to some degree.
>War....war never changes

Obligatory for Sup Forumsacks

Read that book over 7 years ago and remember nothing of it. I have since read many books by Conrad though. I really need to re-read this one.

>jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/
Think I read that one before.

He is correct, and I've always been saying shit like this since I first started reading Plato and shit and starting to think about the world.

Doesn't really illuminate anything about his ontology or ideology though.

My favorite by Conrad was a short story called 'An Outpost of Progress'

online-literature.com/conrad/184/

It is definitely worth reading.

Where nietzsche left off this guy took the torch. Talks a lot about free will and power and how the inherent structure of existence (we are not all powerful) causes people to pursue destructive tendencies like wrath, depression, madness, hedonism, and ignorance. He covers everything about existence including the destruction of society through women's sexual liberation.

Is there a certain edition I should be looking for or are they all pretty much the same

Food of the Gods- Terrence McKenna

yeah, but most men are all part of the bonobo masturbation cult. ;)

K senpai, rate my collection.

This book really did convey darkness well. Quick read, too.

Required.

>the horrors
i like how its a story within a story. it starts on a boat with one dude saying, 'let me tell you a story about another boat i was on'. by the time we get back to the first boat we've almost forgotten thats how it began.

I have that book. It was pretty good

Yup, listened to the whole audiobook a while back, 9/10. Not well written and the ending is super rushed but definitely was interesting albeit a bit edgy and try hard.

Check out his other one Becoming a Barbarian. It's pretty good too.
I second Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. Great read.
Also, spend the 100 plus bucks to get all 6 volumes of the decline and fall of the Roman empire

Good start, keep going. Pic related. Contains his manifesto and a ton of additional content like letters he's written.

>that PUA bullshit
aside from that, 6/10 not bad

White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century. Jared Taylor

Race, Evolution, and Behavior. John Philippe Rushton

It was written in 1972, but the racial bits are just like today.

Thanks famalam

edge

read the bible, very anti semetic

>tfw the roving gangs of diversity niggers get der reparations will be a reality by the time my children are my age
wew

starting strength

what else?

redpill: the author of that book is a literal homo

>no bible
Literally a heathen

Manifesto of a Passionate Moderate by Susan Haack.

Waaay back in 1998, she was already fighting the SJWs in the field of epistemology.

What are some good redpilled novels?

The only one I've read that I can think of is The Fountainhead

I liked and disliked 48 laws at the same time

>no bible

another heathen

the anarchist cookbook
black medicine - the art of death
dim-mak - death point striking
kill or get killed USMC
Hit Man: A Technical Manual For Independent Contractors
art of deception - Controlling the Human Element of Security
devil's dictionary - ambrose pierce

you're welcome!

no bible again

wowowow not including the one book that criticizes jew more than all the other books combined, no wonder they abennedit in school

also pic related

Have you read the Apocrypha yet?

Wow seriouslyedge

marcus made comodus his heir, who destroyed all of rome (((accidentally))) by (((Chance)))

also went out of his way to persecute Christians with extreme predjudice

get your facts right

also Stoicism is trash, seneca the "great" stoic was Nero's tutor his whole life

also it was the stoics that murdered Julius Caesar

Shit philosophy for commies so they can get motivated to work in that comradic factory for 50 years, because they are "improving themselves"
Not ot mention that it's a vain attempt that only athiests use to give themselves discipline that they need in their lives because they realize athiesm has no rule of law to guide hteir way of life