INDONESIA AND AUSTRALIA COULD BE AT WAR

Liberal party staffer here. So apparently after Turnbull's comments supporting Rodrigo Duterte and his crackdown on drugs, indonesia has taken great offense.

Apparently a huge anti-australian sentiment has been growing over the following.

>Turnbull's support of Duterte implied indonesia is weak on drugs
>Aussies ironically keep smuggling drugs over there
>Aussies keep coming and trashing the place on holiday
>Australian army was making jokes about indonesia being easy to invade in a day after wargames

Now it's unlikely this will result in war, but indonesia is getting really fucking mad at us.

Any anons want to hypothesize how this could go down?
How quickly would australia BTFO indonesia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bung_Tomo-class_corvette
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MVd-DGMuHfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only people who voted for Turnbull are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Shorten.

>Headline: WAR HABBENING
>Subtext: No War is habbening

Aussie shitposters everyone.

Oh a Chinese muppet in Australia. Boy I'm surprised.

my headline says war COULD happen

fucking read it jesus christ

anyway, if they do make war with us you burgers get more free oil

>indonesia
>largest pop of muslims in the world
>war with AUS

it would be a shame, if they struck oil all of a sudden.

Isn't that place full of Muslims?

Yes.

And they're really fucking angry at us in general, mainly because we have been shitposting IRL at them.

These recent comments implying they're soft and weak on drugs set them over the edge.

There's memos flying back and forth at work over this right now.

>australias standing army of like 10 guys vs a country with a population of 250 million

Yeah nah ill pass on the war

They would never make it to our shore, we have complete air superiority.

>Indonesia
>Going to war with one of the US's major strategic allies in the oceanic region.
>That is also a country with significant economic interests and investments for china.

We are basically untouchable now. If we ever go to war (a real war, not curb stomping muzzies) again it will be because China and America go to war and we have to pick a side or China gets cockblocked in their efforts to annex us and sees an opportunity to invade.

Never underestimate pissed off subhuman muslims.

They're really fucking mad at us, i know it's not logical but they might really fucking do it (and get BTFO)

>Australians starting a war over IRL shitposting and banter

Yeah the world has a better chance of stopping Global warming and the New world order then from stopping us from shitposting.

Better get used to it.

The most likely scenario is actually that we're picking a side between Japan and China, and we'd fall in firmly beside Japan. Which basically means we'd have to pacify most of South East Asia anyway to prevent them helping the chinks.

Kek really wants a happening tonight

triples and we go to war with indonesia and level their cities in 8 hours (2 hours for bombing and 6 hours for getting shitfaced)

This.
We use 'murikas miltech as well as our own.

Standing army means fuck all in murder warfare.

Modern* not murder... Well it could be...

>Australia Military

So how are you cunts going to invade them?
With boomerangs and emus I presume?

So close

Indos are weak cucked monkeys. They'll never try anything.

Oh yeah, Indonesia exists.

in that event, we'll be there for you. We stood by you for ww1 and ww2. the anglosphere will stand together for ww3, win or lose.

Australia needs to really throw itself behind this. Indonesia's a new country, the map could use redrawing. Get Indonesia to start it over Duterte and you have the US and Philippines along too.

Shame indonesia isn't that stupid.

Nothing will happen.
This.

They have oil but its all foreign owned

impossible how ? it's a big 5 island with 50k + km of coastline wtf how do australian invade ?

Well, time to build my bunker and stock on dried foods.

>Liberal party staffer here.

What does the breath of your MP's smell like after a night of being shit on by Gina Rineheart, Rupert Murdoch and the international Jew Taxbreaks brigade?

Ken Indonesia. Who fucking cares? Those Sandnigger Gooks can't do shit.

Even fucking Singapore can fuck them over.

Look mate, we're just giving the indonesians some quality aussie banter, no harm intended.

If they were a white nation they would laugh and get how we mean well.

But they're a majority muslim nation, so they're now chimping the fuck out.

Don't get me started mate. The jewry is insane here, i don't do this job because i like it, but i need a good job.

Just get Amy schumer to do a bomb dive off the coast. Indonesians tend to drown pretty quickly when you add water.

do they have Emu's on their side?

Oil you say? How much oil?

Indonesian here with family connections to high ranking Indonesian military officials

Everyone loves Duterte here in Indonesia so I don't know what you are talking about

Everyone in the military is more focused on planning to overthrow the corrupt govern and going through another ethnic cleansing

Take your role playing shit over to /k/

: "go away, you corrupt old fuck"

>implying aussies can tame the mighty emu

I don't get how Indo takes itself seriously, its some GI-normous population wise country with a turd tier economy that relies on coal and palm oil and who's main export to Australia seem to be brown people on boats.

Why do they bother, I don't get it.

Remove Razak pls

You lot would have it over and done with before we could even have our shit at sea to help.

Indos are fuckin pooftas.

Long story short

The military is going to eventually overthrow the government and execute a bunch of radical Islamist, chinamen, and the fags

Get fucked redneck chinks. I'd offer to come help but it'd take australia all of their lunch break to completely destroy that shithole

>yellow cake

Just save some for us, we've been getting rusty just scaring off Japanese whalers.

The fuck you care about shitskins you fuckwit. Its a non issue when there are inferior races involved with us

i was planning on moving to aus for work in 2-3 months
no joke
might stay home and be a NEET now

where will all the end of year celebrants get their drugs from them?
what place will offer them cheap sex services?
what place will they all trash up then?

Should we colonize that shithole again?

Good. Eradicate those muslime subhumans.

Fuck Indonesians. Oh you poor little pussies are mad. Well, where was your anger when you slaughtered 200 Australians and Kiwis in the Bali bombs?

Go fuck yourself Indonesia. Sideways.

And OP. Big fucking woop. These guys are constantly butthurt simpletons. I'm assuming you might be knee high and dont appreciate its their normal state to flip out about anything. Two weeks ago the world was going to end because a Chinese politician upset them, next week a wog will get drunk and urinate in downtown Jakarta causing threats of war with Italy.

Don't know why anyone even goes to Bali, just go to fugging Thailand, it is 1000x better.

Indonesia is a shit and literally all their military equipment is old slavshit or hand-me-downs from us.

>australia has a substantially smaller navy, army, and airforce than indonesia
>literally indefensible borders if naval control is ever lost, and still incredibly difficult to control if it's maintained
>only like 4 cities that matter
>perth is completely separated from the other half of australia proper and would be a nightmare to supply

Indonesia could literally throw a tenth of their population onto northern australia and there is shit all the aussies could do about it.

If your politicians were intelligent, getting nuclear weapons and increasing the size of the navy like 8000x would be massive priorities. As an island nation, it should be Australia that owns the oceans, nobody else.

And because Australia RELIES on the oceans, they will have to do whatever the current naval powers tells them to do. Right now the naval power of the world is the USA. In the past it was great britain. In the future it will probably be China.

Basically australia is fucked unless you guys kick the non-whites out, have 10 babies each and then have each of those 10 babies have 100 babies, and build the largest navy the world's ever seen.

Both navies are pretty much evenly matched against each other. Indonesia has a quantitative advantage, but Australia has a qualitative advantage, as well as better training.

Australia has a significant qualitative and quantitative advantage in the air against Indonesia. They have about 50% more 4th gen fighters, and likely the same in a training advantage over Indonesia.

It'd be hard for Australia to occupy any major portions of Indonesian territory, given the huge difference in population(s) between the two countries. Unless the Aussies could get leverage with an additional power or two, it'd be hard to do much.

Unless it was a very limited set of objectives.. I could see them free Western PNG from Indonesia and restore it to the Guinea people, which would be a great humiliation for the Indonesians. But occupying mainland islands in Indonesia would be really, really tough.

And in the end, the only people really benefiting from it would probably be the Chinese.

dont worry australia,if the gooks fuck with you daddy will come save you

More than Poland

Forget Indonesia, even East Timor was hard to control.

Come on man. You know very well where your government places its loyalty.

Indonesia has a military?

Go away, you corrupt old fuck

Indonesia does not have a functioning navy or air force. How they getting here, lad?

They literally have a hand full of non-functioning frigates built in the 50s and 60s

Their best aircraft are a dozen Su-27 and that is it.

They're no threat militarily and we are preparing for it. Howard built hardened bare bases for just such a war, air force bare bases are well provisioned with bunkers and other defensive facilities and have the capability to support the RAAF's combat aircraft during wartime.

Can we help? We've gotten really good at killing muslims since 1991

This made me sad. Don't know why.

I've heard nothing in the news,normally the media shout this kind of "indonesia is mad11!!1" type shit from the rooftops

What happens when we go to war with China while having millions of Chinese people living here?

They're a bit more advanced than that, mate. They have some modern missile boats built by the UK as of 2014:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bung_Tomo-class_corvette

Indonesia has one of the largest standing armies in the world and has a population more than 10 times greater than Australia's with strong links to China and other regional power holders. Australia is a pozzed gay pride rally swamped by immigrants with barely any military infrastructure.

Ozzies would get their shit pushed in (and probably like it the little faggots).

the queen is your head of state,an attack on australia wont be tolerated,no joke mate we even have a defence pact with you

we will come

This made me laugh. I know why.

That's so wrong. In a modern conventional total war scenario standing army/population means nothing, most of all in this scenario. They have a Three Stooges navy and air force. They're all cramped on what three islands essentially? Australia would crush them in days if that, without mass outside help.

No big deal. Either we will be rescued or we will die. Worst case is dying, no real bother really.

To be honest, I find the idea of death comforting rather than scary. It's just nice to know that no matter how much shit happens to me in my life, I won't have to put up with it forever.

Like going to sleep at the end of a long hard day of work. That's how I see death.

>This is most Ausie FAGG op post
>When would ausie invade shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

One the weakest standing armies, they have an army for what? And for when? They're not trained well, they're equipment is useless, and they're simply for quelling any sort of domestic issue not geo-political. Kill yourself you cult worshiping faggot.

Neither side has force projection. Both sides lack anything that would allow for mass casualties like strategic bombers. Even though the Aussies could achieve air superiority in a reasonable timeframe, Indonesian ADA could slowly pick them off, and neither side could occupy anything of note... Both nations have militaries of deterrence - trying to make it hard to occupy them. Projection is a whole other ballgame, and there are only a few nations that could actually shoulder the task of occupying a hostile nation.

Then we'll have beers and call you pommy bastards.

go away, you corrupt old fuck

go away, you corrupt old fuck

lol what the fuck does military size mean in 2016 ? its not the middle ages anymore. training equipment logistics are all so much more important

Numbers matter, don't be an idiot.

The only way 1st world countries can compete is technologically. What happens in 20 years when Indonesia's caught up with Western technology levels because the west stopped innovating and decided to just pour billions into lockheed/boeing blackholes?

Corruption, graft, waste, are murdering western competitiveness and instead of doing something about it, we're letting it fester. Australia STILL doesn't have a goddamn modern national broadband network.

What the FUCK.

White nations are strangling themselves for the sake of multinational monopolists and their profits.

Hush leaf, you know not what you speak.

>So how are you cunts going to invade them?
We won't. We will just sink every boat they send at us.

Do you think Australians who enter the military should be circumcised on entry?

I think you should die of cancer.

No it doesn't you stupid fucking wallaby

It says "could be AT war" not "war could HAPPEN"

DIFFERENT ENTIRELY

But first can you show me your little uncut willy?

>my headline says war COULD happen

Not a chance, idiot. USA keeps its protectorates on a short leash. So does China.

What's an Indonesian nigger doing in America? Get the fuck back to your country you subhuman piece of garbage.

>australia
>war with indonesia
nothing would make me more excited.
Indonesia is gonna get fucken GLASSED my niggas

look at what we did over the tiny falklands lol dont worry m8

If Aussies can strike an alliance with the Emus and deploy mixed-race combat units of Aussie-mounted Emus then the rest of the world is doomed.

They could never invade us, we could invade them but it'd be a shitshow and we'd probably lose in attrition.

Actual result would likely be our navy and air force popping some converted oil rigs trying to cross the Timor sea before America sends a carrier group or two to scare them into giving up.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVd-DGMuHfM

Meh. The most triggering things you southcunts do is that you always support 'muh human rights' on Irian independence.
We'll just shut Bali off so you're forced to fuck sheeps off your east. Or we'll let those boats pass our sea so you'll become next Germanistan. Or both.

>tfw my father is close personal friend of Marty Natalegawa.

Important thing to remember - majority of Indonesia is low-class, hates white people just like bogans/rednecks hate foreigners. Indonesian politicians get elected by hating on white people, just the way things are. The educated/wealthy/elite don't actually hate us (mostly) they just have to pretend or else they wont be elected

Same reason they deal with foreign crims so harshly, not because the leadership is particularly strong or islamic (they're really not) but mostly because the low-class public lap that shit up.

wow that eye shadow looks rly cute on u :)

>Numbers matter, don't be an idiot.
The US carrier strike groups parked off the Philippines says otherwise, I think there is actually 2 from the 7th fleet kicking around there somewhere. Pretty sure they'd side with the Australians

A war began by bantz. Only aussies

Show me your uncut willy or fuck off nigga

That's the phillipine leader you fucking mong.