My parents are both (((Jewish)))

My parents are both (((Jewish)))
Can I still convert to Christianity?
Will I be allowed to live on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforjesus.org/
youtube.com/user/zionget
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course, the majority of early christians were genetically jewish.

As long as you except Jesus Christ as the messiah and the son of the lord you will be welcome. The only reason most people dislike jews here is that historically they were extremely tribal and really damaged some of the nations they resided in.

> Also be prepared for silly pagan anons coming onto this thread screaming autistically about muh blood or something

>Can I still convert to Christianity?
yes

jewsforjesus.org/

Yep. That easy.

It's the synagogue of satan jews that are the problem. Messianic jews are actually the only jews we can vett as in the clear

It doesn't matter as God does not require you to be any particular ethnicity to join.

Unlike Judaism the Christian religion is not about "this life". If you want earthly success this is probably the wrong religion for you. So don't worry about keeping your life, worry about whether or not God's Christ counts you righteous.

If you are serious, find a priest, pastor, or minister who is not liberal and talk to him.

Sorry mate, into the oven you go.

No.

Jews are a disgusting race.

Prepare to hang, Shlomo.

Not in this life, no.

you got satan in your blood, so it will be difficult for you, but with god all things are possible

good luck jew bro.

there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

RIP OP, on the day of the rope, you'll be a' swingin'

>Can I still convert to Christianity?
Yes.
>Will I be allowed to live on the day of the rope?
No.

confess ye sins, varmint

You have to kill 2 Jews to make up for your parents, they can be your parents or anyone else.

Post pic if European enough then yes.

Absolutely.

If you accept Christ then there is no problem.

Digits make me consider this idea.

This.

Btw: youtube.com/user/zionget

This dude was jewish, converted and today denounces zionists, and we need more people like him

E. Michael Jones talks about people like that.

People like Israel Shamir who see what the jewish elite are doing and must either remain complacent and embrace this weird identity or reject it.

He also believes that it is the direct rejection of Christ that leads to an innate rejection of logos, which is why jews are natural revolutionaries that have been seeking to overthrow every facet of normalcy since the resurrection. Which is why it's not by blood, but entirely by action. So acceptance of Christ is the solution entirely.

The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit should be apart of Sup Forumscore reading.

You have to take a dna test first.

Answer this: what is the nature of Jesus Christ?

> implying Jews aren't currently fucking up the USA and world

> implying my cousins aren't cat ladies because of cultural marxism making them girl-power their way into their 40s
> implying my bitch Asian boss wasn't hired because of cultural marxism
> implying I don't literally for Jew executives, and implying a young guy on the management track isn't there primarily because he's also a Jew
> implying Islamic terrorists didn't kill friends of my friends (9/11, etc.) due to Israel-led US policies creating ISIS
> implying my uncles' miserable marriages (if hotter than wife) or miserable divorces (if less hot than wife) are not due to cultural marxism pushed by the Jew-owned mainstream media
> implying Jews didn't do 9/11 for profit (Lucky Larry) and for pro-Israel war propaganda
> implying Jew-controlled national banks aren't leaching the wealth of the American people
> implying I don't live around a bunch of criminal shitskins because Jew multi-culturalism policies opened up the borders letting in the taco robots to drive down wages and drive up prices
> implying I didn't get my dick permanently mutilated to help the Jews hide amidst the goyim

goddamn, I've only been on Sup Forums for a year and already I legitimately hate the Jews and think Hitler did nothing wrong.

in

>1 post by this ID

Guess I'm going to wait just a little bit before going to sleep and try to see what OP is thinking right now