What the hell? what happened to CBS? is this some kind of glitch or something?

What the hell? what happened to CBS? is this some kind of glitch or something?

youtu.be/ZUdByX1ock4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS#Presidents_of_CBS_Entertainment
towleroad.com/2016/01/cbs-entertainment-president-glenn-geller-comes-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=CNIrPLHVfdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrerl8EwqH0
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=ueyWGyddepw
metro.co.uk/2016/12/14/women-trapped-in-aleppo-committing-suicide-to-avoid-rape-say-syrian-rebels-6321828/#ixzz4TXWZmNTl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bad goys

to this day, i don't know why we should care about some city in Syria called aleppo

to be really honest, I can't find syria on a map

In the US we have these things called Affiliate Stations. Its sort of like a Franchise for McDonalds. Basically its a local station that agrees to wave the CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX banner around, but is still largely independent... though that doesn't mean they all act that way.

Ben Swann is a real reporter, he deserves more exposure here.

What is a leppo?

>american education

Stay safe Ben.

How long until (((they))) kill Ben guys?

inb4 ben commits suicide by tying himself to a train-track

america creates bullshit events to try and start shit
war=money

kek

It's either the USA, Israel and the EU have their way and we build an oil pipeline through Syria to the Mediterranean Sea so we can reap the shekels, or Russia builds the oil pipeline through Iran to the Crimean Sea so Russia, Assad and Iran reap the rubles. This is all about oil and always has been.

>Swann was home schooled and earned a Bachelor’s in Liberal Arts from Brigham Young University in 1993, at the age of 15, along with a Masters in History from California State University, Dominguez Hills[5] in 1994, at the age of 16

Holy shit.

Now that I've finished it, this is more truth than I've heard from the American media on this subject in years.

Cumulatively.

Was this on the CBS national news, or did he just sneak this in on the Atlanta affiliate?

local news still based, no surprise there.

oh I see

nuclear fission can't come soon enough

I know where it is.

I know a smart black person.

I know a tall Chinese person.

The stereotype is true, but the average IQ is no different.

this, theres no money to be made so no reason to straight up lie

>America creates

More like America fights all of Israel's wars while footing the bill.

YOU CAN'T CON THE SWAN

SHUT IT DOWN

I hear they plan on rolling it out in the 1940s

>CBS ceo is glenn geller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBS#Presidents_of_CBS_Entertainment

>CBS Entertainment’s new president Glenn Geller revealed that he is gay while addressing the Television Critics Association (TCA) on Tuesday.

>Geller spoke about his sexuality while addressing criticism often lobbed at CBS over its lack of diversity.
towleroad.com/2016/01/cbs-entertainment-president-glenn-geller-comes-out/

god damn it american education!

Too bad it's impossible to convince the rest of the country. I wish Trump would flat out say that we're on the wrong side of the war already. Not only are we not helping the right side, we're fucking helping the wrong side. We'd be better off doing nothing and let Putin and Assad take care of business how they see fit. It's not our fucking country, fucking meddling in affairs and kicking the hornets nest known as the middle east constantly, it's like America's fetish to just fuck its shit up.

Subscribed

Russians hacked CBS

>tfw CBS
>tfw you realize that you can be first to regain your credibility and overtake the bigger networks

omg...TRUTH...ON MY MEDIA!!!

Local affiliates only

Not really surprising. Cartel-like behaviour relies on sufficient mechanisms to punish defectors, since the more powerful the cartel is, the more lucrative it is to betray it. Therefore the punishment mechanisms must increase as well.

However, some in the MSM are surely realizing that people hate the MSM so much, that there is a very lucrative niche in betraying the cartel, and without Hillary coming in they will lack the power to punish you for it.

He told you. You'll get tired of winning.

This was not approved by the liberal narrative.

Well ISIS is not actually in Alepo, ,but yeah this has more truth to it than usual media narrative

its not cbs
its a local atlanta station

I like him because he is an attractive white male who investigates things slightly past the surface, just like me

But really he is pretty legit for being on tv

This Ben Swann fellow seems to be pretty based....

youtube.com/watch?v=CNIrPLHVfdI

Didn't he do another video? I do think local news has a little more free reign, especially with their smaller budgets and local competition. Hopefully this makes it national.

>Liberal Art
>Masters in History from California State University

The fuck?
All precedence and education should point to Ben being another drone.

How is he so #woke?

I work at the local CBS station in north Texas. We work independently from corporate and cover our own stories, editorials, etc.

When corporate calls it is usually a request for a live feed (I.e Dallas police ambush) or to discuss the performance of the station.

Hope this vid spreads faster than a german womans legs around a refugee

He should drive somebody else's car for a while. Maybe take the bus in the daylight...
and why is OP from Spain (don't get me wrong, good job Spain) there a 2 for 1 hamburger special in the States right now?

I thought the Iranian oil thing was seperate and that Iran is just in the fight because they're allies with Assad

I was under the impression that the gulf states and saudi arabia want the pipeline to go to Europe so they can make oilbucks and us as good kafir's will do as they say by overthrowing Assad, and this threatens Russia because Europe gets a lot of their oil from Russia and having cheaper oil coming in from Arabia would be a blow to Russia's only good industry seeing as their economy is in shit after the UN sanctions

This.

I'm not a gambling man, but if you twisted my arm, I would put cash money on there being many such cases in the coming weeks.

Ben is based as fuck

Guy is dropping major truth bombs on twitter

when will he be shut down?

CBS local =/= CBS National

Same with Fox.

I don't know why idiots keep thinking they're the same.

Get on Twitter and help spread it

>Local affiliates only
meaningless in the age of the internet

You would know everything about this cuck shit, Martsharter

They did

Then the oil lobby literally shut it down using greenpeace and other environmentalist organizations they co-opted as a proxy/patsy, along with generous bribes to the media and government officials.

So now we've got functional safe fission power that could free the entire planet from dependence on oil, and instead of using it we are pretending that it doesn't exist and is unsafe when it does exist.

There will be some asinine excuse not to use fusion power at some point as well. It's getting to the point that the only countries actually fucking innovating anymore are the 3rd world shitholes that are too free for megacorporations to completely fuck them over and shut them down.

We live in a fucking prison in the west. One that is controlled by bankers and corporations.

Did not know white helmets had overseas funding, let alone $100 million.

Big if these become regular names for the usual suspects.

He got it at age 15/16. Years ahead of his puny human classmates.

>unbelievably based local news reporting - on Syria

American blacks are mostly killing themselves and aren't driving trucks through christmas displays

I agree, Ben is based as fuck. He did another story on fact checking the CIA claims that Russia hacked the DNC.

This is an atlanta affiliate news station. Our stations are still cucks but less so that up north or out west.

they're getting that Soros cash senpai

Home schooled and then went to that mormon college

If local stories go viral they'll be picked up nationally, be it TV or the internet. This is what we need to help.

goy got off the chain again

this how obvious can it get

Capitalism, eventually some news outlets will realize that they are losing viewers with their current agenda.

See the amount of backlash MTV news got recently? If that keeps happening they will be forced to change their message, for money.

Same will happen with videogames once they realize that making the main character black, or forcing romance means less sales.

Why can't we just build both and everyone gets oilbux?

What's his name again?

Why are mormons the only right ones
They're racist and nationalist
And encourage white babies

Capitalism saves the day again

Oh boy.

How long until he suicides?

>tfw you just posted a faggot who encouraged 12 year olds to sniff glue.

Eh, they're always doing missionary trips in third world countries helping grow populations. Would you ever imagine Salt Lake City has a gang problem, including Bloods and Crips? They bring many non-whites to their cities.

>black people meme "stay woke"
>Atlanta gets woke as fuck

Meme magic!

Ben Swann suicide when?

Ben Swann's been a Sup Forums hero for at least 4 years. Note that he's only a local broadcaster. He used to be at the FOX station in the same city. His interview with Romney/Ryan was absolutely savage. They both just stomped off within about a minute.

>Brigham Young University
my based fellow Mormon

>Ben Swann suicide when?
He personally busted Obama's balls back in 2012 over Syria. Hillary even makes a hilarious cameo. I'd say he's safe.

>Reality Check: One on One with President Obama, Why Is The U.S. Supporting Al Qaeda In Syria?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrerl8EwqH0

this
keep voting with your views/clicks/money
let them starve

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/103957126103957126

putin hack his brain

youtube.com/watch?v=ueyWGyddepw

the western narrative on syria is such bs, probably one of the reasons why hillary lost, people see through this absolute cancerous BULLSHIT

Wait so FSA does not exist? Wtf man not cool.

this made me choke on my food
thanks alot

FUCKING RUSSIAN HACKERS

Newfags who haven't heard of Ben Swann! This man used to be on Fox and revealed corruption and unconstitutional activity. I haven't seen him in a while. He fought for Ron Paul.

Because then they would have to compete with one another and the price of oil would go way down.

what the hell is going on

I hope this bloke knows what he's doing, he just unravelled four years worth of CNN's reporting in four minutes.

Couldn't they just collude and fix prices like good little merchants?

Above average intelligence. Didn't buy the bullshit

>tfw Swann will be suicided before Christmas :(
RIP based mormon newscaster

This is Plan B. They will grudgingly and minimally tell some of the truth to win back some credibility.

You idiots didn't know who Ben Swann is?

ITT a bunch of dumbasses who don't remember Ben Swann from 2012. He was a HUGE Ron Paul supporter and has hosted Reality Check on many local stations ever since.

I was a liberal in 2012

desu, wondered for a while if he's a lurker.

BUT BUT... LIES LIIIIIIES I SAY!!!
LOOK WHAT TRUE MEDIA GOT TO SAY!

Tragic suicide note of Aleppo nurse who killed herself to avoid rape by Syrian army

Read more: metro.co.uk/2016/12/14/women-trapped-in-aleppo-committing-suicide-to-avoid-rape-say-syrian-rebels-6321828/#ixzz4TXWZmNTl

/sarcasm

I actually won't be able to point at it straight away too. I would probably start looking from sinai peninsula.

America: Only 50% of the white population is cucked

Europe: 99% of the white population is cucked