Be me, 19 y.o black male at university of maine studying political science

>be me, 19 y.o black male at university of maine studying political science
>we get into a discussion in class about all lives vs black lives matter
>I decide to pipe up and argue that all lives matter in a class full of white people where the majority are liberals
>everyone goes silent and just stares at me.. unsure of what to say
>white next to me calls me a bigot

what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't be black unless you're a racial stereotype. If you aren't a racial stereotype then you've internalized whiteness and are not in fact black, you're in truth a white supremacist.

>tfw will never be black

>>white next to me calls me a bigot

Lol seriously?

i wish i was black only to do shit like this.

t b h f a m w o k e a f

The left is honestly full of racists contrary to popular belief. The think that blacks should all think alike. The white liberal will accuse a person such as you of being filled with internalized self hatred and internalized oppression. What happened to you is a perfect example of the left's racism

Fucking gold.

Awesome! You're welcome to fuck my wife any time

>black guy argues that all lives are important, not just black ones
There is no way that would have happened in a reasonable world.

Yet, for some reason, I don't doubt your story one bit.

You aren't fooling anyone my somali friend

I don't like either "Black lives matter" or "all lives matter" because of the political baggage attached to both terms.

Why do people have to pick a side when both sides are retarded?

>studying political science
>expecting constructive dialogue
>puzzled when your non-lefty opinion is instantly despised

Am I supposed to believe that happened?

Call him a racist. He's lashing out at you for not conforming to his preconceived notion of blacks.
It still won't change a thing with how utterly brainwashed these people are, but at least you'll 'ave a giggle or several.

Full on liberals cannot comprehend the white conservative mind. Evidenced by when they go over the top stupid and get trolled. It's cool that they are like that from a love the whole world point, but annoying as hell if you know anything about the real world.

Are the French naturally cucked, the only ever French person that wasn't was napoleon and he got killed by russkies.

He's just taking on the burden of the fight for you user. He knows that your feeble mind has internalized racism that has no doubt been forced into you and it's up to him to save you from himself. The least you could do is thank him.

10 shekels says he was a Jew.

this, i wish i was a black female midget sometimes, because I wouldn't have to change my arguments but they'd get 100 times further and I couldn't be ignored with simple "ure white male lol"

I dropped subtle redpills in class and my professor went SHUT IT DOWN every time

She'd say shit like "THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS RUN BY EVIL RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC WHITE MALES!!" and "THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY A BUNCH OF WHITE GUYS!!!"

My other professor was a cuck who hated my speech patterns and insistence on not agreeing with BLM

t. African Amerikang

You are either a Jew or an actual big, but pol trusts neither, so here's your shekels now fuck off, or kill you self

*nig

Quick, use the race card!

It's not about black vs white, it's about ideologies and you my black friend do not fit the narrative.
You may as well have leprosy now.

Stick to your guns though. Sane white people respect you just like anyone else

(((They're ))) not white Cleavon!

Kudos to the both of you. I'm your counter-part. A Mexican that goes against the grain. You have no idea how much fun me and some other Mexicans have had by disagreeing with the Left's narratives. Especially that of Trump being racist towards Mexicans and the narrative that we should sympathize with wetbacks.

White pussy was made for Big Black Cock.

Yes, liberals are in fact by and large more racist than you'd think.

lmao fuck you nigger

You should have called that person a racist for extra lulz.

call him a racist back, he'll probably begin to grovel at your feet, then tell him you will only forgive him if you can have your way with his girlfriend

We don't live in a reasonable world user. Liberals decided reason was oppressive and shut it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

>then tell him you will only forgive him if you can have your way with his girlfriend
This then tell him white pussy was made for Big Black Cock.
No white boy in college you tell that too will say shit back.

topkek

the ability to troll white literals as a black man unchecked will always be a wonderful joy.

record status: corrected

Remember that these are probably the same kind of liberals who don't want minorities in their neighborhoods and schools yet keep asking for open borders so other communities can deal with it.

But yet everyone else is the bigot.

op here, jk guys im a white male and this never happened.

thinking of the BBC you lil did tai? lol go make my toys, o wait china does that now

The regressive left is racist. They purposely hold blacks down. "Oh you can't succeed because of the systematic racism. (((We))) can help. How about some free shit? Now your dependent on the government .
Don't forget (((who))) your friends are.

t. Chinese Taipei

How dare you lie like that

>china in charge of coherent posts

I have been lurking here just to hear this

>hated my speech patterns
what

Give it a few years Sven and your wife's grandchildren can be

You're the true mvp blackfriend.