The final red pill is realizing we shouldn't have children

The final red pill is realizing we shouldn't have children.

High natural population growth (births - deaths, not including migration) is correlated with:
>Low income
>Little education
>Limited access to technology
>Religious affiliation
>Poor infrastructure
>Minimal GDP per capita

The highest natural population growth RATES are among the poorest countries in the world. Even though China and India have the largest populations, their rate of population increase is less than that of poorly developed countries.

Highly developed countries experience the smallest population growth rates.

Negative population growth rates can be attributed to cultural complications, limited resources, war, or prohibitive legislation due to strain on the welfare of its people -- all indicative of an unstable country.

Once a highly developed country reaches a singularity, the pinnacle of society, population growth will flatline.

With deaths equal to births, it raises the question, why should new life be added to the world? If, in the ideal society, it is a detriment to create additional life, then life itself has no value on its own.

It is, in addition to being attributed to the hallmarks of a poor society, an immoral decision to have children. To create CONSCIOUS life is an action that requires consent, and the unborn are incapable of agreeing to this contract.

Humanity will never reach its peak performance if we can not come to the conclusion that conception, or "all life is precious," is valueless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Totally agree, OP. You should definitely not have children.

I wonder who could be behind this post

People having children is inevitable of you know anything about natural selection. If people took your advice, all you would do is get all the redpilled intelligent people to not reproduce, creating a future generation of bluepilled retards. Population control is the true red pill.

Having children is a classic symptom of conceited ignorance and poor decision making. It's rooted in the idea that you're incapable of creating meaning in your own life, and the arrogance to assume consciousness is inherently good.

the reason I'm fighting the war against SJW's is because they're against individuality. you must succum to their vision or be silenced.

with that said, if someone wants to have kids, be trans, be gay, or watch anime, they fucking can. and then they can fucking respect people who don't as equals.

if you dont' want to have kids, man. that's cool! I want to have kids though and that's cool too!

>tfw too intelligent to procreate
Sustained zero population growth will indicate when a society, as a whole, can no longer advance, for exactly the reason you just stated.

You're infringing on someone's will to autonomy by having children. Whether we have free will or determinism, people will ultimately suffer. It is not your decision to gamble with someone's happiness -- which is a declaration of intrinsic human rights.

From time to time I think about this.
I think more in terms of antinatalism.

To exist is to suffer, no matter what.
I don't want to put a new consciousness in this universe.A whole life of suffering because I couldn't keep my peepee in my pants.Cruel.

Do you believe that enough to prevent other people from having children?

Other people choices are not my business.
Have a bump my man.

>You're infringing on someone's will to autonomy
>a declaration of intrinsic human right

Underaged.

Having children is a natural biological function that youre DNA is programed to do which is why it feels good and gives your life "meaning" or fulfillment. All living things on earth do it.

Poor people are more happy and fulfilled than you will ever be FAGGOT

>Biologically programmed to murder
>It's a natural part of your programming
Ignoring ethics by making an appeal to nature is weak. Might as well argue you're a faggot and that it's okay because it's in your blood.

>I should do whatever I want because rights are just a social construct :^)

Murder feels good, I would know
>combat vet

Vets don't brag about murder.
Maybe it's because you feel safe on the internet.

Actually they do

I'm going to have an extra child thanks to you. Thanks OP. Feels good to be able to provide for my own.

op is right. he's talking about a future society that's utopian and 100% white.

think about it, you just keep having the same number of kids, no more and no less.

Would your mom give you enough neetbux to support it?

Maybe uneducated ones do, but I don't keep your kind of company.

Sustained zero population growth will occur when we reach the environmental carrying capacity, and cannot feed a higher population.

Being educated has nothing to do with it nigger

Darwinism doesn't account for a species of complex thought.

What you mean to say is that our population can not exceed carrying capacity, but maximum population does not indicate ideal society. Prolonged zero population growth will be a side effect of enlightenment, not an indicator.

The question we should ask is, "Why would an ideal society emphasize lack of positive growth?"

You're right. It has to do with humility of yourself, reverence for life, understanding that the US has the most powerful military on the planet, and ignorance of why you're fighting in the first place.

Something all people of little aptitude are prone for.

High Priest - Level 5

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

Survival is more important than ethics. I made 50000 on my deployment. My kids are taken care of...I killed opium farming allah worshipping subhumans. Now I have my GI bill which is 50000 worth of school. Free.

Survival my friend, think survival FIRST.

>I can't survive without welfare
thanks for playing

>calling your military welfare

>neetbux
Not everybody on Sup Forums is a NEET. Stop self projecting.

>Easiest place for people who can't into society to get money
It's welfare.

So I made money. So what?

You're infringing on someone's will to autonomy by being alive, so why don't you stop oppressing them and kill yourself?

Prove it and I will.

Yes goyim. Don't carry on your white genes.

What do you mean, prove it? According to your own logic, your parents children are responsible for the suffering of others.

Hey Schlomo, watcha doin there?

They would be the ones indicted then. Unless you're implying it's other people's fault my parents had children.

>Being so disillusioned with reality that you can't even contemplate the nature of consciousness and the consequences of creating life
Why would the jews want the human race to go extinct? Who would do their work?