Leviticus 18:21 "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech...

>Leviticus 18:21 "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

>Leviticus 20:2: "Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones."

What did God mean by this?

Don't ejaculate through an open flame onto a bull? Seems oddly specific

Stop using the KJV. The Hebrew word, זָ֫רַעl or zera, means any offspring for any living being. It just means children.

Nobody cares about your Hebrew, Shmuel.

It means don't sacrifice children to the child sacrifice god or you're gonna get hit.

>Nobody cares about what the original language means
Whatever you say Ahmed.

>Jewbrew
>21st Century

Circumstance dictates everything. You're an entitled people with a superiority complex. I'm sorry the language has been stolen by such a disgusting people, but that's the way the cookie falls into the milk.

>Implying I'm Jewish
Didn't we already figure out anyway the ancient Hebrews are not the same race as modern (((Jews))). Man, you leafs are so fucking retarded.

thas rite whyte boi. we da real jews an shiet.

No one cares about you

I'm saying I don't want to speak your kikespeak because you kikes ruined it.

if you sacrifice your children to moloch it's not good for your children

>Nobody cares about your Hebrew, Shmuel.

Are you fucking retarded? The old testament was originally a Hebrew story. You can glean a better understanding by knowing the stories as close to their original context as possible.

Leviticus 18:21 "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

Sounds like a reference to Moloch, the God that required child sacrifice.

>Leviticus 20:2: "Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones

The zionists who worship moloch are going to have a lot to answer for.

>Are you fucking retarded? The old testament was originally a Hebrew story.

>if you sacrifice your children to moloch it's not good for your children

Well, no shit.

Read the other sentence you fucking idiot

>You can glean a better understanding by knowing the stories as close to their original context as possible.

If you sacrifice your children to moloch it's not good for YOU.

According to Pharisee/Rabbanic pilpul it only means you can't sacrifice YOUR OWN child to Moloch, but you can child swap and get someone else to sacrifice your kid to Moloch, and you sacrifice his kid in exchange etc. or just get someone else to do the Moloch sacrifice for you

If I throw this rock at you will you die?

Good job, leaf. So the original Hebrew is important to know, unlike your claim that nobody cares about it.

quit pretending to be retarded or I will drop crift memes on you

jesus died so we can ignore leviticus

What are elites major malfunctions?

This sort of behavior is indicative of execution at the least, fuck life in prison.

It's really not important to know at all. If you want to brag about knowing it I suppose that's cool, but it's certainly not practical in the current year. And really not necessary.

Jesus died so we can continue to kill kids, huh?

30 Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.

31 Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God: for every abomination to the Lord, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

no you idiot didn't you ever read the whole Torah like a good jew

Im a pharisee and I find this post totally objectionable how traitorous are you, you smelly kike. You sell out your own

"Don't burn your children to death as Molech sacrifices, and kill anyone that does."

Im going to wack the shit out of you with my scroll on the day of the lord

Faggot

>Leviticus 40:9 "OP is definitely a faggot"

It is written

>old testament
Why?

...why not?

It's not irrelevant garbage. Anyone who harms a child for any reason should realistically be publically executed.