ASSANGE INTERVIEW FAKE? WHERE IS ASSANGE?

A REDDITOR DISCOVERED THIS EDITING IN THE RT ASSANGE INTERVIEW

>youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=18m44s

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN Sup Forums? DO THEY HAVE HIM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=wbDRVBs0h_U
helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/morph-cut.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
youtube.com/watch?v=QCSW4isBDL0
youtube.com/watch?v=TEeflQJTuJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus
82.221.129.208/baasepagei8.html
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
vimeo.com/45893588
youtu.be/I3l4XLZ59iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same thing happens at 15:09

is he dead???

What am I supposed to be noticing here

collar magic

Video artifact but disregarding that I think he dead.

It's more plausible they used something like this to try to "smooth" cuts in the video youtube.com/watch?v=J6wPUtKg-Ac

Post the creepy eye thing he does too.

that makes no sense

It's a feature in Premiere Pro that attempts to smooth transitions between clips. Sometimes it fucks up, example: youtube.com/watch?v=wbDRVBs0h_U

Here's Adobe's page on it: helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/morph-cut.html

That seems more likely to me than RT rendering 25 minutes of flawless CGI of Assange coupled with a vocal impressionist that sounds exactly like him. I'm not disputing any theories that he's dead, by the way, just giving my opinion on whether or not the interview is fake or not. FWIW, the content in the interview was already a bit dated when it was originally posted.

oh ok. Thanks friendo

>Video artifact

There are multiple instances of this in the full RT interview. They are not artifacts.

This is the video where he says, "Trump will not be permitted to win" right?

You have my attention.

He is not in the embassy anymore.

Either he is dead or they are keeping him alive for him to be used by them

>NO ONE WILL KNOW IT

It's called a morph cut combined with video compression. Don't analyze videos if you have no experience with video editing.

With that said, he dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Checked and rare

thank you

> This Treasonous faggot is dead
Good. Hopefully Snowden is next

The morphs are happening while he is talking. It doesn't make sense for them to edit morph cuts like that.

i don't know what that meme is, but i like it

pls no

Strong digits, very balanced, much truth

I got a job offer for Curacao. How is it there? Should I go for it? Thanks.

Are you serious?
Was the CTR shilling so effective that you fags missed this?

Well, welcome to almost 2 months ago slowpokes.

Assange is dead or compromised. It's pointless to run around arguing that someone under official asylum, in a quasi-public embassy, in the middle of London, is alive yet uncontactable in any way by any member of the general public, despite being well known as a public internet presence before that. Not only that, he has not received visitors of any kind since becoming uncontactable, despite being such a public figure that various international celebrities have been known and documented to have visited him before.

He won't appear today, or tomorrow, or in February. He won't because he's dead. The simplest thing in the world to disprove and no-one has bothered to do more than offer excuses that reddit would see as pathetic.

>CGI
>vocal impressionist
more like state of the art neural net running on a supercomputer

Video engineer here.

That's been morphed, go take your meds.

Very nice.

Warm, nice fresh air. Some of the prettiest beaches I have ever seen. The general vibe is very relaxed amongst people. Curacao is accepting of foreigners like yourself.

Lots of places to party and drink if thats your thing.

We have many niggers, but lots of great black people as well. We also have a high population of Dutch people which balances things out.

Everyone who comes here, says they love it. I am sure you likely would as well.

Feel free to ask me anything else about it if you want.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=QCSW4isBDL0

Man it's crazy how many video engineers lurk on Sup Forums and always show up in threads about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEeflQJTuJU

Here you go boyo, show those plebs on leddit this.

Zeros of Kek are correct. user posted this in a thread earlier today.

>pic related
>1/2

>2/2

Thank you for your response. Does it have a high crime rate/violence like other Caribbean islands?

Any niggers there?

You are the traitor

See this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

Then see this:

I wouldnt even suprised that the whole interview was actually a cg movie.

Mid level amount of crime. The numbers are skewed from high amounts of arrests for marijuana use. A very large amount of the youth smoke pot here (myself included).

As long as you stay out of the ghettos and other sketch areas you are likely going to be fine.

I have lived here for 13 years, and in my personal experience I consider Curacao to be very safe. Most violent crime is niggers attacking other niggers

f

They both use morphing but (OP)'s shot has been proven as a jump-cut morph (some sort of Adobe video editing transition)
This is actually reasonable, far more reasonable than why Assange's interviews are all audio nowadays... When his followers have been DEMANDING 4K and Twitter went down globally the day he disappeared...

haha where are all these video editors coming from.

Thanks. I'll continue with my application. Hope I get the job. It seems lovely.

Assange is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=PNaiZcUZXus

F

This. Assange was assassinated.

Then who did Hannity interview recently, because it sounded like Assange.

Reminder that Assange is the only one that could confirm it's actually the FBI that sent the mails to wikileaks.

Right on man. Hope you get the job too.

its literally a morph cut to make the interview appear seamless

this board is fucking embarrassing sometimes

sure thing bud

Well, when a morph cut happens the sound dosen't seem match the image, while the bugs that have been pointed out in Assange's interview are pretty subtle...

dont worry about if he is alive or dead. keep working on cracking the code for us anons.

Jammy bastard

the use of a 3D CGI model wouldn't explain the artifacts, I think the video and voice are generated by machine learning algorithm, which is the same sort of technology behind morph cuts. My theory is that they now have a digital puppet built from all available samples of his voice, detailed laser scans of his face, and gesture analysis of his mannerisms.

Jim Stone thinks Pamela Anderson poisoned him
82.221.129.208/baasepagei8.html

holy fuck me solid

>has been proven
do you want to share that proof with the class?
I've seen it claimed, but I haven't seen a single example of a mid-sentence jump cut morphing artifact that looks even remotely similar.

>That URL

no thanks

lol you live in North Taiwan, it can't get any worse

>http
>not https

THERE HAS BEEN A RELEASE.

user SAYS ITS HIS DEADMAN SWITCH

>need based coder

What does this stuff mean? I got a torrent but it has aes256 encryption. I don't know how to open it.

Why was everything set to 1984 except for the release on 12/18? Is /ourguy/ trying to tell us something?

We might need a new thread

we need more hackers for god's sake

>Torrent Links:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent

And the one released from 4 days ago:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-12-09_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent

What the hell does this mean??

>Satanic torrent trips
I think Kek is trying to tell us something.

eyyy this is random and has nothing to do with the thread but I've been to Curacao. I actually got paid to go there and be a part of a drift expo/competition. They shipped my car over and everything. Awesome place. 10/10 would visit and drift again.

vimeo.com/45893588
>vid from the trip

I fucking new Pamela would as soon as I heard she "brought him a sandwich".

Its how they got El Chapo.

Yes assange is most likely dead. There is new adobe software that allows someone to change a voice and it's words almost perfectly from using previous recordings of that voice.

"Someone set up a live feed from the embassy the night after Pamela Anderson brought him lunch, which I guessed even before anything at all happened would be poisoned. And I think it did sicken him badly (if it did not kill him) and it forced him to leave for medical care that night. A black armored van pulled up in front of the embassy and sat there for hours. Then Julian was suddenly "without internet" the next day. The van obviously took him. Now, MONTHS LATER he has still never walked up to the balcony window even once. I don't care if tons of videos with old footage of him got released to prove him alive, I want to see him at the window.

Then other people from Wikileaks posted to forums that Wikileaks was compromised. 3 known top people died within a few week period. I assumed Assange was dead too, as number 4. Then people claiming to be from Wikileaks sent a message through the message window that I was right, and that the block chain was compromised, complete with links to chat sessions between people trying to solve problems."

youtu.be/I3l4XLZ59iw

I was in Curacao last week. Loved it.

Also he dead.

>people from wikileaks sent a message through the message window.

What was the message user? I also saw that the blockchain was compromised.

Could you redpill me on the implications of compromised blockchain?

>pic in this post related

there is no shot in the interview of assange and pulger together and no wide shots. it is either cam 1 or cam 2. usually in an interview you'll get at least one wide shot

F

How could you disprove his death?

Audio, video, and written evidence are always written off as fake, as in this thread. How could you prove his life in a way that convinces people who think a machine learning algorithm made the video in OP?

This shit goes far deeper than you will ever understand, OP. I've spent the past 24 hours doing nothing but digging...

he could come to the balcony.

but he can't for some reason. I guess it is too far.

Normally I'd say this stuff is tinfoiler but I just saw this thing the other day on normie book where you can use facial recognition software to make live faces say whatever you want.

Can you put your diggings together into a thread? I'll have some stuff to contribute.

We need to be the watchmen now

On video? Wouldn't CGI be a possibility?

Everyone has a smartphone. He could come to the balcony and it would be captured on multiple types of media.

but he can't. Balcony must be too far away.

>it'smore likely a state of the art neural net running on a supercomputer created this of assange then it is a mistake was made using morph cuts

dak

Really makes you think.

it would make more sense to let him out and let the press go wild and then nab him later. everyone knows he's in the embassy and only certain people would have access. you don't want it going back to you if you're the government.

I don't think he's dead, unless they plan on blowing up the embassy or staging a body double murder there's no way for them to explain him staying there for the rest of his life without ever stepping outside

More likely he's getting "re-education" at some facility and will return a CIA puppet who will never release any evidence against them.

>it would make more sense

nigga u high

n-nani!?

It seems unsafe for him to come out at a specified time for a significant duration, which would be necessary to ensure that he is recorded by multiple independent people.

Thats a great suggestion, its just a risky proposition for him.

I'm going to say this for the 3rd time.

This is a technique used in editing video. It's a morph. The interview was not live, so they edited strings of Assange's conversation together.

He spoke with Infowars LIVE only a few weeks ago. You're being extremely retarded Sup Forums.

well it's obviously the uk government or cia then, so they're just banking on nobody caring basically? i see what you guys are saying with the plane evacuation and everything but it seems so lazy and obvious.

yall niggas don;t even know that this technology is public

shilling this hard.

He's dead. This is how they did it, except with better classified software.