Who the fuck are these bird people? Are they Blue Avians like people say or something more?

Who the fuck are these bird people? Are they Blue Avians like people say or something more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
lawofone.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=UnvfSM90B3U
youtube.com/watch?v=BD7Y-fT5rWI
youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ancient autistic crayon drawings

It's a pinecone and a bag of some kids. My guess is it was an ancient meme

The metal wings take them to the skies, and their vessels outnumber the stars.

They'll be back.

Irin and Nephilim.

probably ancient aliens

>inb4 muh jesus

it would explain all the crazy shit these people claimed to see.

the thing in his hand is the pineal gland.
don't remember what the bag is supposed to be.

Those from ecuador are fake

Walrus' bucket.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A

bird is the word

Wings symbolic of their ability to fly, with or without legitimate wings. They are waiting for us in the stars above.

They're all from reliefs in Neo-Assyrian royal palaces from about the 9th century BCE to the end of the 7th century.

They aren't "Nephilim" like the dumbfucks on Ancient Aliens say. They're just protective genies or spirits.

If anything, some of them are obvious just priests wearing winged outfits in a ceremony or something like that.

Sup Forums.org/x/

>pineal gland

I doubt that this is true, however I would have no problem believeing that Joe Rogan would talk about this with aome retard on his fine woke af podcast

Looks like he is picking weed nugs off of a weed plant.

Of course it's not true. It's so obviously complete bullshit. On Ancient Aliens they call these "Sumerian" which is completely anachronistic and that they are Anunnaki or Nephilim when there is no evidence they are either, they are from Neo-Assyrian royal palaces at Nimrud, Nineveh, and Khorsabad in Iraq.

Graham Hancock bruh

Nisroch (the great eagle) is mentioned in the bible
>2 Kings 19:37

there's a huge image of Nisroch at the Babylon Courtyard in Hollywood

>who the fuck are the bird people

A race of humble bodhisattva equivalents, they say. Apparently a Phd managed to have over a hundred question-and-answer sessions with them and afterwards published them verbatim. Here they are:

lawofone.info/

a couple of retarded leafs.

what's new.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=UnvfSM90B3U

Usernamen. Dude, how do I find all his old videos? I miss them.

Let me guess, you're some sub 100 IQ retard who thinks Ancient Aliens is legit, and that the group of scam artists who call this stuff Sumerian are legitimate scholars.

Typical dumb American.

Is that nigga really wearing TWO sundial watches?

Wtf is this vid

Holy shit you don't believe in sumer is or ancient alien? You are subhuman bluepilled freak. I hope you have cancer moronic freak

Lantern of Saint Denis

this is shit

That's not Ecuador. Father Crespi is a fraud.

They were humans with animal deformities.

I don't know but they're cool as fuck. Shame normies are more interested in ancient Egypt than ancient Mesopotamia. I guess too much is gone whereas Egypt has been well preserved.

Ra? Abraxas?

Horus?

More like humans genetically engineered into furries as part of a transhumanist factions' fetish.

Protip: there are no aliens, it's humans all the way down

Personally I'm going the conjoiner / ultra route.

those are ancient europeans because we wuz kangs ans shiet

>canada

You're straight up dumb

they don't skip calf day.

blahblahblah

youtube.com/watch?v=BD7Y-fT5rWI

What are angels? they even have wings

Obviously you aren't going to have any valid answers coming from pol, but to guide you in the next logical path to pin point it, try studying the religions of each civilization that mentions this creature. Once you do that, draw the connections of each religion and see if you find anything substantial to form a theory. Good luck.

Emus' ancestors

Initiate - Level 2

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

They're the civilization bringers...and they're all white. Every ancient civilization (that came about after the last cataclysm wiped life complex civilizations out 12,800 years ago when we had comet impacts in the ice sheet) has these characters. They are associated with bringing divine knowledge to indigenous people. Their depictions include brow ridges, narrow noses, and beards.

What's in his handbag tho ?

Lipstick, hes a trap

I know this is a slide thread but anyone who reads this, please take the time to look up the comet impact 12,800 years ago. We see evidence of a great flood all over the world, and all of the major religions and cultures have myths about it. If you get anything from Sup Forums today, make sure it is learning about the flood

the pineal gland is part of the human brain. it's pinecone shaped, hence the pinecone in the bird's hand.

like what

You fuckers are so bluepilled you dont even see what is in front of you , i would laugh my ass of if it was not so pathetic

Yeah but why are they all the same? Early meme?

Right. As opposed to the average lobotomized American.

Ok, so what is it all? Explain, Sir Redpill

>leaves

This
Australians don't know what they're fucking with

Well im out then

>mfw it's me, over the course of my travels all over the world
>my nose is not that goddamn big, you assholes!

>Neo-Assyrian
>ecuador
disinfo leaf

>an ancient meme
Checked and kek'd

let us know then fuck face

I'll get the rake.

Pine cone huh? That's a symbol for the Pineal gland (insert Joe Rogan DMT)

I like Ancient Aliens. I like da golden guy wit the da big hair.

Hey nigger de grass Tyson, shut up. You don't know shit

Real men/birdpeople carry a purse.

All from the same period - the Neo-Assyrian period 9th century BC to end of 7th century BC. Kings would grow up in the palace of their father and carry certain artistic traditions across generations.

God is our leader, no human ever will be able to lead human into a state of real peace.

This board is shit, i need to leave. It infects my pure mind.

Just a few people here realise the importance of being and vibration.

>dinosaurs have the earth to themselves for hundreds of millions of years
>a superintelligent species forms and leaves earth
>return a few million years later
>all dinosaurs are dead
>your descendants on earth are at best a kimodo and at worst a fucking chicken
>smelly humans have spread over the earth and are starting civilization
>k we'll just fuck right off again

Fallen angels. Fallen seraphim.

For everyone who want's real truth about pine cones, fractals, and sacred geometry watch these videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg

If you don't understand you are not ready yet.

My dogs eat pine cones all the time.

Praise Kek, our amphibian overlord

on this subject they look more like lizards and certain lizards have a literal third eye on their pineal gland

Also dmt is amazing.

read the book of Ezekiel

I think they might be Blue Avians. Even in Japanese mythology, there are the Tengu (a group of bird-like humanoid beings). I have a feeling that Corey Goode is the real deal. It wouldn't surprise me if the Blue Avians are real. I mean, the Hindus revere Garuda (an eagle-like humanoid being). Maybe Garuda was/is a Blue Avian and modern artists are simply getting his colour wrong? kek

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

the flood is just the end of the ice age, sea levels rose, most permanent settlements were on the coasts, therefore everybody affected

According to Graham Hancock, we lost an amount of land about the size of China and Europe combined when sea levels rose at the end of the last Ice Age. This is beyond dispute. There was a time when the fucking Mediterranean Sea didn't even exist because it was all land.

The pine-cone those beings are holding represents the pineal gland. I'm pretty sure that what is inside their bags is knowledge (so it's symbolic).

That is far to big a land mass to lose

Ever read about the Sea People? All that chaos and disintegration of civilization after a seismic storm... Now put that in the context of the big melt. I wish we knew.

For you

>Beaks typically represent noses
>Long
>Long noses
>Jews

Open your eyes. Kek has been fighting the jews for centuries.

Nope. Shit like this happens all the time on geological time-scales.

These lizard birdmen people are also what are commonly referred to in lore as phoenix.

you from NSW m8?

Perth.

you watch cricket?

Nope.

Ausfags

i still like you, i've seen you in the Antarctica threads

holy fuck
i giggled hard to that

Mankind's civilisation can trace it's roots to Sumer.

The Sumerians claimed that their gods lived amongst them, proving guidance and tools.

They also make it clear that they were made by the gods and were given domesticated plants and animals along with the tools necessary to propagate agriculture from these gods.

The Sumerian creation story has uncanny parallels with Abrahamic scripture, however it is far more in depth.
It involves an intricate history of the solar system's cosmology, explaining that the missing planet (now known as planet X) collided with earth, causing plate tectonics, creating the asteroid belt and putting the earth were it is today.
Another parallel is the presence of a god of knowledge that helped create and then free man from slavery, Enki. He also saved man from the great flood by proving instructions on building crafts to survive the incoming water, many other gods neglected man in this time of need.

Yeah, I love /x/-tier threads.

>creating the asteroid belt

The total mass of the Asteroid Belt is approximately 4% that of the Moon, so it must have been a pretty small planet.