I don't know enough about this to refute it

hookingupsmart.com/2013/10/15/relationshipstrategies/myth-plummeting-female-sexual-market-value/

Other urls found in this thread:

hookingupsmart.com/2013/10/15/relationshipstrategies/myth-plummeting-female-sexual-market-value/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's wrong.

Men peak at 45.

Source? That is a ridiculous claim

Males who finish degrees and have careers have value.

Being a 45 y/o manchild who browses pol and watches anime doesn't count as any value.

>Men peak at 45.
why would most women want a man at 45

Mens' SMV is a mixture of both looks, game, social status and wealth. In a roughly equal mix.

On average (provided they don't marry), men have better game (more practice) the older they are, they also have had time to develop a good social status among their groups, and have a fuckload more wealth after climbing the corporate ladder and investing.

The only thing that drops off is looks, but that is a small part of it. You can still look good as a man at age 45 if you keep healthy and lift. There's also the implied 'experience' that girls will attach to older men that boosts it further.

>women
>18 to 24
that's about right

don't bother with a woman in her mid to late 30s unless she has her shit together, and don't even think about messing with a woman older than 30, she's had more dongs than a chinese phone book

high earning potential

a man with sufficient work experience, no kids, no alimony = lottery ticket

because a 45 year old man has a home, a car, a stable income, and is just a decade away from retirement ie easy street.

45 is still old as shit, you are halfway to 100 at that point while I can see your point I think 35 would be stretching it

>100% value for 17,18,19 year old women

Nothing wrong here, totally agree. If a girl says shes 18 ill do everything I can to get my cock in her. Its perfect.

>45 is still old as shit
>you are halfway to 100 at that point
>45
>at that point
>halfway to 100
>45 + 45 = 100
>Amerimaths

I find this so sad. The sooner Trump kicks common core out the better. Believe me you're going to get tired of winning.

It's all biology in the end. Let's not forget, you have roughly twice as many female ancestors as male ancestors.

Trump has no such power, you fag. Write your Congressperson.

To me what would be a more interesting experiment would be to reduce it to a binary choice of whether one would fuck or not.

>what is estimation
Jesus fuck ahmed go back to your goats

fuck that would make it even more drastic

Yeah, bullshit half the women in Hollywood that you want to fuck are old enough to be the average posters mother.

>hookingupsmart.com/2013/10/15/relationshipstrategies/myth-plummeting-female-sexual-market-value/
> By Susan Welsh
> A woman
Dropped.

>female SMV suddenly shooting up at 15

lol, that shit starts at least going up at 10-12, depending on how early she hits puberty

Getting a woman at 45 is as easy as turning your hand mate. Once you're proven, successful and reasonably good looking young women will be literally all over you.
Middle aged men have a certain appeal with women like how teens are popular with men.

Game was the fore-runner of redpill culture and pol because it enabled instant street-level experimentation and rewarded instinct.
Knowing nothing else, who is hotter, the seventeen year old or the forty year old?

How is a woman like dogshit? The older it is the easier it is to pick up.

y
You're thunking like a man, not a woman.

>a 13/14 year old girl is more attractive than a 25-30+ year woman

graph artist confirmed for pedo Sup Forumstard

>a 16-18 year old boy is as attractive to girls as a 30+ year old woman is to men

kek

Absolutely true.

You only have value as a man at 31 if you spent 31 years building towards something.

Hollywood and rich men peak at 45. The rest of us, who get fat and lose our hair... We don't.

>hollywood
>millions in plastic surgery and professional beauty stylists

Getting fat is all on you. Losing your hair isn't as big a deal as men make it out to be.

Yes. Women prefer hair. However women will take a 45 year old who dresses well, makes money, and can hold a conversation over any skinnyfat 30 year old with hair who is none of those things.

The game is heavily baised towards men as they age. Take advantage.

>female fertility doesn't decline until age 27

Apex kek.

This board, and the rest of the internet, turned on Chloe moretz for aging like shit and pretty sure she's still a teenager

Here's proof

I would say take everything from he 12% column and to the left and put that in the "no" category

Put the rest in the "yes" category.

You might have some spillage from the 12 to the other but I don't think it would be much, especially if you present people in that column after they've seen the "more" attractive people.

For the men I would say split it in the middle.

There you go, science.

>women value
a.k.a. THE WALL

sugar daddies