Calls himself redpilled

>calls himself redpilled.
>is dating/married to, or is open to the idea of dating/marrying a girl who isn't a virgin.

Enjoy being divorced by used goods. Enjoy focusing on fags and abortions because you're too afraid to try and fix the moral foundation of the West that was wrecked by literal Communists in the 1960s.

I don't care if the girl and had 1-3 partners before me.

You should.

You should care

Incoming dump

Let me help you with that, senpai.

>falling for the woman jew

Is there a male version of this chart? I've been a bit of a whore the last few years and want to know how fucked up I am for marriage.

It's almost impossible to find one. The thing is, you have to be redpilled at around age 14-16 to actually give yourself a decent chance to find a virgin and be aware that you need to marry her.

Anyway, don't act like you wouldn't marry the girl pictured even if she had 2 prior boyfriends. (I follow her on IG and she's actually engaged right now but I wouldn't hesitate to pursue her if I ever knew she was single and met her)

Too bad in real life you have to be somewhat practical unlike the cold 100% logical autism of imageboard posting. Some guys get lucky like that though.

Chortled. Here's your (You).

It's impossible to find one if you live in a big city. The chances of finding a virgin increases as soon as you go into small towns away from big cities. I'm talking about rural country

Who is she?

Move to a rural area, join a church, teach English to teenagers in Eastern Europe for a year (God knows the country needs more white immigrants).

Barring that, speak out against promiscuity, don't reward and enable whores.

What do you think he meant by this?

Having sex with children is illegal user.

Hahah good luck faggot

>user. You're 38 why haven't you married yet?
>REEEEE I ONLY WANT A VIRGIN
Everyone fucking does. Fact of the matter is it's almost impossible now unless you're a creepy fucking 22 year old talking to a 16 year old. Fuck off

Why do girls always have that "diarrhea/gas pains" pose?

True, but that sounds easier to do than it sounds.

You'd be better off going to Australia where the age of consent is a couple years lower than the US and increase your odds of finding a virgin there.

Men age like wine so you would be fine at that age

Women age like shit however and only have until 29 until their looks start to degrade

Lurk moar

I'm planning on moving to Wyoming which if you haven't heard, it's the least populated state in America and its always republican. Low degeneracy and very comfy.

>implying younger girls aren't interested in older men.
>implying there aren't 18 year old virgins if you look in the right places
>implying this is an issue worth compromising on.

The more partners she has had, the superior a mate you must be if she settles down with you.

Only timid betas want a virgin because then she can't compare you to anyone else and she won't realize that you're actually pretty shitty at satisfying her.

>Be me
>date qt virgin gf all through college
>we are each other's firsts
>get married at 23
>you will never know the bond of marrying the only person you've have sex with

Get on my level

>Assblasted cuck thinks "you're not a real man," is a refutation of data.

Let me guess, user, it also takes a real man to raise another man's child?

My 21yo virgin cutie ×9000 just broke up with me. Said I wasn't Godly enough.

>should I kill myself?

lol
it is woman's job to satisfy man, do not forget this
find a woman suitable for you, not the other way around
don't be a cuckleberry finn

>it is woman's job to satisfy man, do not forget this
>find a woman suitable for you, not the other way around

The fuck are you talking about? Dominance and submissiveness is definitely part of a relationship, but being a greedy prick isn't going to keep a woman with you.

My virgin GF was 21 when I found her. She was deeply religious is why.

It's easier to get a girlfriend when you have a girlfriend.

I'm dating a girl who says she has been with 6 guys but knowing girls it's probably closer to 60.

I would never marry her though.

>Be me
>date qt virgin gf all through college
>we are each other's firsts
>get married at 29
>I will never know the feeling of being in love again, or what it feels like to have sex with someone you haven't spent aeons with, life is boring as fuck

Ya popping mad cherries at 34. Start young or be old and have leftover hoodrats.

s-stop its not like that

it is, unfortunately

the grass is always greener on the other side

Good job on finding one, user, I hope it works out. Where'd you meet her?

t. Roastie

18 marrying at 21 to literally the hottest chick I have ever laid eyes on.

when you're young you get to pick the really ripe, model teir ones. LMAOing at you mid 30 twats who haven't married and think you can pick up a virgin girl 15 years yonger than you lol kill yourselves. You waited too long and now you have to settle for opened women.

>dating her

You shouldn't even be dating her, you might as well be fuck buddies

im a dude and ive had 10 sexual partners. including a gf of 1.5 years. where does that put me?

Men age like wine, you can be 35 and get an 18 year old virgin wife. Women age like shit and only have until 29 until they lose value

You better not be cheating on her

>colors in key arranged from least to most slutty
>graph goes from most to least slutty
This triggered my autism

weve been broken up for a year. im 23

I've had sex with more men than my current girlfriend

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I married a transwoman on accident. Waiting until marriage (5 years) to have sex was a mistake.

Well you have had a lot of partners, kinda degenerate. Focus on finding a virgin girl, a young one. Don't fuck a virgin unless you plan on marrying her. Wait until marriage to have sex

I wish... I started dating a virgin when she was 18 and I was 20. I was even her first kiss, her first everything. We dated for two years and she just left me exactly a week from today. I still wholeheartedly believe she's the one and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. The only reason she left is because I have a shitty attitude and hate myself. She begged me to go to therapy for monthes, I didn't think it was a good idea, so she finally got sick of seeing me destroy myself and left. Now I'm in therapy and trying to win her back. You're a lucky fuck

Thanks for subscribing to my blog

>18 marrying at 21 to literally the hottest chick I have ever laid eyes on.

Infatuation lasts for 3 years at most. You'll lose your goggles and realize you wifed a 5 at most.

You goys get it.
>The true redpill is to only love one woman! And your children! REEE
>t. 20 year old shitposters with no life experience

I mean, it's a nice idea. But if it were up to me I would be banging bitches who actually made my dick hard just by looking at them. Marriage is ED central. Sucks because 10 years ago I could do nothing but think about fucking her.

...She's still 45kg/100 pounds and hot as hell. Fuckin' JUST!!

>you can be 35 and get an 18 year old virgin wife.
the fuck you can. And even if that were true it's not healthy. when you're 50 she'll still be in her 30s and no way you can satisfy that with your limp old guy dick.

>is dating/married to, or is open to the idea of dating/marrying

That's where you're wrong kiddo

if you saw her you would take it back. I don't come from america btw. The women here tend to pig out but back home they're raised to last.

>marrying a woman older than you

My parents were like that

But women like older men. As a man, as you age you gain maturity and your value goes up.

>if you saw her you would take it back

Who are you fooling? I'm not your bro that's going agree with you just to see you happy in your delusion.

Nigger what? I'm 22 and she's 20

You can win her back user. If you really love her then you will either put your entire being into getting her back, or you will let her go because you know you can't change and be better for her. I am hardly one to give good relationship advice. Mine is far from perfect, although yes I am fucking lucky to have my wife. Don't give up.

you've never seen her so shut your fucking mouth fag. She's perfect and she's mine and I'll fuck anyone that looks at her wrong. That's called true love old man.

>18 year old virgins if you look in the right places
Elaborate.

Good post

I can't even get a gf

Enjoy the ride, see you in a few years when you would rather browse /x/ than entertain the thought of fucking her again "for old time's sake"

What's the point of any of this if our children are going to be forcefully genocided by our own government?
I'm not against your proposal, but you retards keep ignoring the main focus of why we're in this mess in the first place.
No matter how hard you try, you WILL not have control over your own children. On the off chance that something goes wrong within their environment, they will turn to degeneracy at one point.
The problem must be fixed within our country or this endless wave of degenerates will never capitulate.

Just another retarded non-issue that will fix nothing. In our current state there are way bigger problems. Change the ideals of this land and you'll be surprised how many strong willed men/women it will produce.

I honestly hope I never get to that point. My wife is very hot, 5'10" 125 lbs blond haired aryan masterrace. A woman can only be so beautiful until she nags though. But I do love her.

use your shekles

Sorry I'm dyslexic

being a dominant man who provides and supports his loved ones will keep a woman with you.
being a pushover and looking for a woman who will "settle for you" is not a mind set any self respecting man should ever have.
finding the right mate is finding a woman with self restraint, loyalty, and the capacity to find a compatible mate. You don't find this in women who have been with 5+ men. they are either loose and unpredictable or poor with decision making & a bad choice for a lover or companion typically.
it is a choice for women to be loose and to be with Chad at an early age. "Experience" and "sexual advancement" is a retarded meme that's all too often used as an excuse to turn sex into a degenerate recreation.

>18 marrying at 21

Have fun with that

Stay away from big cities, go to small towns, rural places where church is a strong value.

youll never know what its like to take a girls virginity and have her invite her HS BFF over for your birthday gift a 3 way. Then toss her aside for a church girl with a career thats not a whore.

Is she promiscuous if her only partner was a husband who died?

I spent them all on video games

>She's perfect and she's mine and I'll fuck anyone that looks at her wrong.

You're going to fuck me? Not on my watch, homeslice. I ain't into your swinging ways.

Thanks user. We had already bought each other Christmas gifts before she dumped me (who the fuck dumps someone two weeks from christmas?) And I made a handmade Christmas card with a long ass note apologizing, telling her everything I love about her, and telling her the things I'll be doing differently. So I plan on dropping it off at her place as a way to open the (metaphorical) door

Use your video game shekels.

>taking a girl's virginity just to dump her

Degenerate

Lol not satisfying her equals she's goin to fine someone who will.

Cuck

>implying the honeymoon won't last 10 years
enjoy your pot toothpaste, your women don't have shit on dat ass.
>implying I'm marrying some american whore. Marriage here is fucked, back in the old country it lasts alot longer. Plus she's literally heaven in human form sooo..

agreed
if you do this you're a part of the problem

>I married a transwoman
>on accident

I need the story behind this my friend

Half your age + 7. Anything else is weird. The idea of some neckbeard chasing an 18 year old is creepy enough.

>I like her because she's a virgin

Creep factor just shot up.

The only people who should be interested in 18 year olds are people in their early 20s, at the most. Any older, and it's like you're dating a kid. Because you are.

>she was 18 and I was 20
>woman older than you

American education.

That is nice, and I think she will see it sincerely. Yeah kind of a cunt move to dump you right around Christmas, but there really is no good time to do that anyway. I hope for the best for you.

according to Sup Forums you should be in a camp of some sorts

Heaven in human form?

That's called 'pussy on the pedestal'. You need to take it down a notch or she's gunna cheat on your ass, faggot.

Men age like wine, as you age your value goes up. Women age like shit and their value starts going to shit at 29. Women like older men.

>it is woman's job to satisfy man, do not forget this

I'd bet $20 you've never been in a real relationship. Or you date girls with no self esteem (self respect).

Either way nothing to brag about.

If you settle for a woman who's only interest is getting off you will always, always lose to Tyrone from across the street.
you have to find a woman who desires you, and wants to support you, or you will always, always fall in a downward spiral of failed relationships.
yes getting a girl off is part of the fucking ritual of getting your dick wet but if the incentive for the woman is to get herself off rather than to get you off you've already failed at step 1.

yeah but you get to share the experience if you're around the same age, you can help her mature, almost raise her to be what you want. Mould the perfect wife material. Plus if she's a virgin then she's almost completely emotionally dependant on you, which is a huge plus (lower chance of divorce). Ofcourse you have to be around her age.

A coffin would be preferred.

Man, I hope it too for you, and for everyone. I'm sure there are happy couples out there with a good sex life but mostly it's

Married acquaintances:
>Everything is peachy and perfect
Married friends:
>I either want to die or feel human again

>implying the honeymoon won't last 10 years
Anybody got something to hold my sides? I'm afraid they'll go into orbit

>being jealous of a guy with a body count of 1
LOL

That actually makes a lot of sense, but sadly it wouldn't work for me.

>STEM major
>little by little I lost my faith in god
>to the point I doubt he even exist

I guess there goes my chances then, I guess.

I'm married, and I've dated many types of girls and you learn to sniff out loyal ones based on how they approach sex and romance

Thanks. Cherish every second you spend with your wife. Never take her for granted

>who wasn't a virgin
get it fixed you squab, you want to be her one and only
I suggest red pilled asians

You're part of the problem user.

>marrying a woman older than you
Is this really this bad?