>E Ghouta Nov29
i.imgur.com/x6bcUhd.jpg
>Latakia Nov25
i.imgur.com/yqwSLCt.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec 21
>Syrian govt allows UN to monitor Aleppo evacuation
>Russia’s aerospace group wipes out 62,000 terrorist targets since Syria campaign’s start
>SAA enters east Aleppo neighborhoods for first time in 4 years
>Former opposition militants in Syria vow to help rebuild Damascus
>Heavy fighting in Al-Bab
>SDF Liberates approx 1000^2km from ISIS
>SDF within striking range of the Al-Tabqa dam.
>New Mosul operation set to start soon

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_70uyzYkVo
youtube.com/watch?v=GOlq6RRh3sg
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/09/03/Russia-s-Putin-sees-Deputy-Crown-Prince-bin-Salman-as-a-very-reliable-partner-.html
youtu.be/gbV8t62PpU8
twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/811607074106970112
bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/12/14/bana-alabed-verification-using-open-source-information/
youtube.com/watch?v=NcrDWAuyqtc
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtu.be/6n9naTYwSXE
twitter.com/mike_pence/status/810954956975046656
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/811650335630573568
twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/811666425140178944
youtube.com/watch?v=jqZMVXOFQsg
twitter.com/AlMasdarTurkce/status/811637153574846464
youtube.com/#/results?q=good morning syria&sm=3
militaryedge.org/articles/raytheon-awarded-53-million-tow-missiles-saudi-arabia-jordan/
youtu.be/YWLFA44qzUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Andrei_Karlov
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/811531770931871744
youtu.be/MXe7QQ8aSqo
twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/811855679497576449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=D_70uyzYkVo

Evil russians put their deadliest weapon into Syria. General Frost.

>turks wont attack the kurds, guys

S O O N
O
O
N

"Inshallah, take these lands and kill all the mud people." - G-D.

REBELES BTFO HAHAHA

underrated

I'm getting tired. Might stick around for a bit more, prob'ly leaving soon.

What, again?

Really, a repost from an last thread?

In other news, the Al-Qayyara oilfields are still burning 2 months after they were set a flame.

cool

I have call options

Generation Kill is the best

aleppo and soon other cities controled by them

faaaark, that's some fucking god oil going to waste

Maybe they should ask Russians to lend them these:
youtube.com/watch?v=GOlq6RRh3sg

Get some sleep. Come back when you are reasonable. I am not trying to be your boss, but you are saying unsubstantiated and stupid shit.

*slowly walks towards you*

It's not stupid or unreasonable, it's just ideologically and geopolitically opposed to what most of /sg/ wants. Everyone wants me to accept that Assad is the good guy and the best solution is to let him take back the country and fuck the other factions. I refuse to do that. If that isn't reasonable, then nothing I say, even after I get some sleep, will seem reasonable to you.

>The kurds, dahnald

goodnight

It does make sense on a geopolitical level in a world where we're best buddies with Saudi Arabia but I really hope it doesn't happen
Terrorists taking over Syria makes me and my family less safe

In my ideal world we actually become energy independent and can tell the Sauds to fuck off
Maybe even have the CIA coup them if anything

hmm, you think putin can turn young mohammad?

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2016/09/03/Russia-s-Putin-sees-Deputy-Crown-Prince-bin-Salman-as-a-very-reliable-partner-.html

Mostly because other factions are:
a) moderate memers, proven to not be very moderate but at least somewhat decent memers
b) literally Al-Qaeda
c) ISIS, which is literally ISIS
d) Kurds, who are opportunistic enough to not actually give a shit if a psychic mold of Hitler, Pol Pot and Mugabe rules Syria as long as they get near-sovereignty
e) Sandworms
While I wholeheartedly support the sandworm rebellion against people who consequently harvest their youth and take away the spice they produce, I don't see them forming a stable government.
Thus I have no choice but to go with Assad, who while flawed at least kept the country somewhat spinning despite it's numerous ethnic groups.

Where are your facts, evidence, anecdotes, or previous behaviors? You makes claims and bring nothing to the table. You make statements along the lines of "Mattis and Trump will send in the Marines" and you don't bring a shred of evidence. Bring some evidence with claims like that or just knock it off with the 'No (you)s' until you show up with some.

You are energy independent you mongoloid. You're not currency independent, which is why you need to keep the petrodollar.
And surprisingly enough shitting all over Syria does nothing to help with that, while countering China's neo-mercantilism and their Asian world bank does.
But then there's Israel, your infinitely heavy anchor that keeps you from ever fully pulling out of the Middle East.

You already know I'm too lazy to source, so don't expect that unless I've literally got it on the subreddit in front of me (I keep that tab open simultaneously). If that's a problem, there's no point in talking to me.

As for anecdotes and past behaviour, I've done that. People just insist my intuition is wrong.

That's the issue. I refuse to endorse Assad getting to rule over people who don't want to live under his government anymore, and understandably so. Kurds are opportunists but from my point of view, they're not Iranian or Saudi puppets, which makes them the best faction.

Anyway I'm out.

Fuck Putin
Fuck ISIS
Fuck JAF
Fuck Khameini
Fuck Assad

Goodnight.

Night, bud
Kill yourself
:DDD

Nusrats don't want to live under his government anymore either.
Californians don't want to live under Trump's government.
Crimeans don't want to live under Porky's government.
Poles in general don't want to live under government.
Finndonesians don't want to live.
And so on, and so on.

How do we stop THIS NAKBA?!?!?

>I don't source even when asked dontcha' know, I'm too lazy.
Go fuck yourself, bitch.

>im too lazy to source, you know it's true

allahu ahkbar

Have syrian forces ever directly come into contact with turkish forces? As in direct contact not mistake for a airstrike. And whats the deal with turkey trying to pin the assination on the gullien guy in america? Doesnt that gullien cleric have cia ties? Was the coup really orchasterated? I mean i heard the mosques were already prepped with anti coup propaganda, but then i also heard the only thing that stopped a full fledge coup was a guy getting killed by a bodyguard before he alerted other army forces in cooperating to overthrow the government.

>Have syrian forces ever directly come into contact with turkish forces?
No.

>whats the deal with turkey trying to pin the assination on the gullien guy in america?
Gulen is the post-coup boogeyman

>Was the coup really orchasterated?
probably

Can I get some videos/pictures of Houthis wrecking the Saudis?

No direct contact.
Gulenists are the only actual movement in Turkey that retains some influence and isn't at least partially pro-Erdogan.
Hard to tell whether the coup was orchestrated or just a massive fuck-up.

Those gullen guys, from what i understand were funded by the americans and the cia so they were in power many years before the that erodgan guy took power, is that correct?. So now theres a bunch of gullen people within the governments ranks just waiting for the right moment to pounce. So were the gullen guys any actual good? I heard due to their militaristic approach it prevented the muslim brotherhood or whatever Islamist fanatical of taking power. And since they sons and whatever were apart of the military since birth, its so intertwined with gullen thats its now impossible to tell them apart from each other or separate the true loyal government forces from the gullen loyalists.

The arrival of the last batch of Aleppo

youtu.be/gbV8t62PpU8

Some lesbian cosplayers to thread.

Another immigrant shill has blown up.

fucked if i know

Typical putinshill said.

Based Hosein
Message to defeated in the next phase, ask God to have mercy upon you on buses.
Bulldozers will follow you.

twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/811607074106970112

>he doesn't know we all are Kremlinbots here

he's a cheeky fucker

But we are all bots from Olgino.

>t. forever blessed

Please do that and take every jew from america and europe and stay there

i wonder if any of the Western marxists in Rojava ever cross paths with embedded US special forces

Nice "Impartial" report on Bana.
This creep even discovered where she lives!

bellingcat.com/news/mena/2016/12/14/bana-alabed-verification-using-open-source-information/

youtube.com/watch?v=NcrDWAuyqtc

lmao, /sg/ found out where she lived in november when Hanano housing fell. Some user spent several hours combing through her photos to find where she lived, and im pretty sure that this guy directly stole all of his work.

also i want to know where this guy got his sattelite pics of aleppo

Some one has the "Soon" Assad meme?

My mom just had a 10-minute rant about Muslims and what happened in Germany/Turkey. She lost her brother to terrorists.

RUSSIA IS LITERALLY RUN BY A SATANIST.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

this is now a Dima thread
anyone know her name/nationality?

>Dugin
Get da fuck out.

Mosul | Intelligence and counter-terrorism find a plant for the manufacture of ammunition

youtu.be/6n9naTYwSXE

wtf I love demons now

Is she Syrian?
Yes.
She's Assyrian.

Is she Muslim?
Yes.
She's Turkish.

Is she European?
Yes.
She's from Eastern Europe.

wow what happened?

Watching news on what happened in Germany and Turkey. Reminded her of her brother being slaughtered by Al-Quida(we're not completely sure but it was most likely them).

not everything that happens in the ME is Al-Qaeda's fault
it was probably the result of an argument about who got the next turn with the goat which got a little heated

ahh of course
twitter.com/mike_pence/status/810954956975046656

Anyone got latest ISIS vids?

I don't see it added in developments so here is latest news:

Syrian Army in full control of all of Aleppo since moments
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/811650335630573568

#ISIS ATGM strike on #Turkey Land Forces Leopard 2A4
>twitter.com/Ald_Aba/status/811666425140178944

Al-Jihad Agency: Heavy clashes between Islamic State and Turkish Army today in Al Bab city 21/12/2016
>youtube.com/watch?v=jqZMVXOFQsg

TFSA lost more than 50 fighters in the 1st day of Al-Bab offensive
>twitter.com/AlMasdarTurkce/status/811637153574846464

Tone >>>>>>>>>> Tone Kai Ni

Is TFSA 'The Free Syrian Army' or something else?

Good morning /sg/

Thread theme: youtube.com/#/results?q=good morning syria&sm=3

It's the turkish army, or at least several units of the turkish army.

You're a big fire turck.

Raytheon sending $53 million worth of TOWs with taxpayer money to Syria through their Saudi and Jordanian proxies:

militaryedge.org/articles/raytheon-awarded-53-million-tow-missiles-saudi-arabia-jordan/

Last time Kerry tried to turn the tide of the war by arming the terrorists with only about $20 million if I recall correctly. That time the TOWs were suppiled through the Saudis too.

youtu.be/YWLFA44qzUk

Hi m8

Can you use it as a weapon?
Like a huge flamethrower?

Such a nice guy, Isn't he /sg/?

It's how they call both rebels & turkish army, my guess is to minimalize the loses of TAF in media
Oh boy, here we go again...

What happened the last time this was tried? Was the $20 million shipment the one that ultimately ended up in ISIS hands?

>have deep popular support
>huge political power
>run the country as a dictator
>and now has Bana

I seriously envy Erdogan.
Not even kidding.

Basically.
They're using Saui Arabia as a proxy to give Jihadists their weapons.

No, it went to the people fighting alongside al-Nusra and they made gains in Idlib etc. That's when Iran and Assad went to Russia and got them directly involved with the aerial campaign to reverse the situation.

it's appropiately written "1000 km^2" and not 1000^2 km (a million kilometers vs a thousand square kilometers)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Andrei_Karlov
>motive unclear

It seems the SDF is making colossal gains on the Raqqa front and they could likely have it encircled by New Years. You all think we'll see Turkey move against the SDF?

so when will the war will be over? when will assad reign over his country in full?

next christmas?

with trump in office we don't know

what happened in al Bab? i didn't follow this battle that much these last weeks

>t. the pkk turd rapefugee hiding in the USA
Trump has won the elections, you have to go now.
ISIS doesn't want to fight in the northern Rakka desert because it can't defend against airstrikes there.
YPG can't take Rakka: not enough men, only 1 000 arab fighters (from the known sanadid subhuman mercenaries), no equipment, etc...
Turkish army could attack it, but not the commie turds

FSA entered the city but later retreat some Kilomemes back
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/811531770931871744

Not soon ( ), none of the US goals have been reached yet. They want Assad to share power of the key state organs with their proxies so that he can no longer associate with Iran or Hezbollah, or be overthrown.

For similar reason the situation in Ukraine is not solved. The US goals of helping their proxy government gain power over the whole country is not yet achieved. They will be solved when either all the US proxies are removed/eliminated or at least most the US goals are reached. This is the nature of hegemonic foreign policy. It doesn't matter what the actual situation on the ground is or how many people die - by arming the shit out of the people you can always try to change the status quo.

That doesn't matter. The US foreign policy is not dependent on one person - it's an institution. The largest institution in the country actually since it's not just the state department but also includes the DoD, CIA and a truly staggering number of multimillion dollar funded "pro-democracy" """"NGO""""s all over the world. Trump is not a magic bullet. He's a product of the establishment in the US. He will be unable to overturn it even if he tries, so he must co-opt it.

>trump
>already backing down on "lock her up"
>already backing down on "drain the swamp"
>called his supporters vicious and violent

This was all one big joke

>Can you use it as a weapon? Like a huge flamethrower?

>implying that wasnt the original use and the civilian version is the new one.

Don't lose faith in final victory, FSA!

WTF
Al Jazeera and other medias say that iraqi soldiers got killed and wounded by 3 FUCKING SVBIED in kokjali town west of Mosul.

HOW WOULD THIS HAPPEN ?????
Look at the map guys, Kokjali was said "secured and under iraqi army total control" by the coalition and medias.
Also it's a town deep into iraqi army "held" territory west of Mosul.

Hama soon brother, very soon

Hey, the Iraqi hater is back.
youtu.be/MXe7QQ8aSqo

Sup Forums fell for the Kosher candidate m8

>iraqi hater
no i'm not.

Phase 1488\1945 soon?

Random infiltrators within Iraq. They just casually drive near the military targets with their trucks in supposedly safe areas and b00mb00mb00m. Remember that most of Iraq is not a war zone currently. This is why SVBIEDs are so brutal and effective tools of terror. For example

Hosan says SAA is making great gains in Eastern Ghouta
twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/811855679497576449

Hasan words are God's words

i don't believe u

but this town was said "100% cleansed and secured from ISIS".
Foreign journalists, special forces, etc are there.
This is a HUGE slap into abadi's face for many reasons

Ding-dong, the roach is dead.
T*rkish special battalion commander Bülent Albayrak killed in Syria