businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The coons are kinda right about white privilege
I'd rather be the poorest white man than a wealthy nigger
That's how great being white is

Feels like picking the default race in a RPG

Feels like you're the only race not giving a shit about race

Feels about average

it doesn't feel like anything because the sjw's and the man want to keep the white identity down
not that the alt-right is any help bringing it around
totally fucking detrimental
but yeah, white's just the default, you don't think about being the default it doesn't make you feel anything

>be white
>have standards put in you by your fellow whites
>if you fail to uphold those standards, there will be no "dindu Buffon gudboi", there's actual accountability
>if you can't hold yourself accountable, it's off to the trailer parks, where other whites will view you as a nigger
> everyone hates you because you are successful and don't break the law
I imagine it's how the asians feel desu

You get the privalige of being the only race who's not allowed to be proud of it and the only race that is racist by default if they disagree with anyone of a different race.

What does being an abo feel like?

trash thread.
shill thread.
>australian thread.

Feels correct.

Its amazing

being white just feels right

darude - sandstorm

Looking standards.
Social standards, expectations. A constant itch of going-without so the state can give your rightful property to those who don't deserve it.

A common attitude is feeling the need to baby other races. Clap twice as hard for the dumb black kids, make a huge deal over stupid shit because deep down we don't expect much.

*looming standards

Sorry for that abortion of a post, btw. Phone-posting is such a mess

Nothing special. In non homogeneous white countries its worse though.The biggest combo for a great life is intelligence*health*wealth, whiteness doesnt even come in.

>whiteness doesnt even come in
ask the people in the Philippines if being light skinned doesn't play a roll in being liked and successful. They are obsessed with white skin.

Muh privileges.

Thats not what OP asked. But if you want to go there, if you think there aren't eurasian teen prostitutes sucking tourist dick in the Philippines because their parents could or didn't care enough to get them on the right track in life you'll deluding yourself.

That happens in every country. So does white skin worshiping. White skin is the master race. White = beautiful.
All over the world people want to be whiter its a fact.
even in Africa, they are very big in skin bleaching, they see dark skin as ugly.

I bet you have black hair and brown eyes

It's an awkward kind of supremacy.

>even in Africa, they are very big in skin bleaching, they see dark skin as ugly.

Source pls

>no true scotsman

Yeah I'm not gonna keep wasting time. So back to what OP asked, if you think a nigger warlord in africa who has was smart enough to get there, has real power, wealth and women hates his life because he isn't white you're fucking deluded man.

afrizap.com/en/skin-bleaching

Among African countries, lightening products are most popular in Nigeria – according to a report, over 75% of Nigerian women use them. Following Nigeria is Togo with 59%, South Africa with 35%, and Mali with 25%.

It is a multi-billion dollar market in Africa

white skin will always be the symbol of beauty and worship throughout the world, no matter what. this will never change. you are the deluded person here.

"A Symbol of Beauty is the Whiteness"

not getting any fucking scholarships for college doesnt feel nice

In this current day and age feels like everyone's out to get me. Being white in the 2000's was pretty nice though

its only fair that we give blacks a bone or two for being so ugly.one of the ugliest races on the earth. the only way a darky gets ahead in the business world is to act white, dress white, and try to look white. every black women, that I know, lightens their skin and straightens their hair, to try and look more white.

people will always pay more attention to beautiful people, that's life, and white beautiful people will have an easier life.

whiteness will always be the ideal of beauty.

businessinsider.com/studies-show-the-advantages-of-being-beautiful-2013-6