Harvard chink argues affirmative action is good

youtube.com/watch?v=3B5QbzV5abY

What should we do with this guy Sup Forums?
Should we troll him on Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/story/2011-12-03/asian-students-college-applications/51620236/1
princeton.edu/~tje/files/webOpportunity Cost of Admission Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it does help whites compete against Asians and jews.

>jews

you believe this on any level?

asian guilt is a thing?

wrong. affirmative action helps jews.

>black kid dies to a cop

>"sorry li chung, you can't get into harvard unless you ace the SAT."

harvard graduate logic

Not really. Jews are counted as whites

ching chong bing bong

This.

This fucking guy, the moment he said "What you are saying is anecdotal, I as an Asian guy applied and got in."

Holy fuck my sides have left me and will never return, I could not handle it from that point onwards.

Whats his twitter

@jfchen

has has no argument. he just doesn't care because having a parent as a Harvard alum means the chances his kids'll be accepted are going to be much higher regardless.

this Asian dude isn't as smart for the education he received.
>race plays a role for life experience
that still doesn't answer the fucking question "is not admitting someone based on their race wrong?"

asian students don't even write their race on college applications because of affirmative action.
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/story/2011-12-03/asian-students-college-applications/51620236/1

it's fucking horrible because it's so fucking hard for asians to succeed in college or even medical school because of the "asians are smart" meme.

>those examples are anecdotal
>from my own personal experience
LMAO

That anecdotal part cracked me the fuck up, if this is the type of education that Harvard gets you no wonder US universities are considered the laughing stock they are now, you would be better off going out and getting a fucking trade.

i wish justice Scalia is still alive because he was planning to trash affirmative action right before he died and he would've succeeded too.

Affirmative actions hurts everyone involved because it hurts people who aren't smart but are black or hispanic and lets them handle tasks they're not built for and it undermines asians and whites because of a stereotype.

i hope in my lifetime i dont ever meet a affirmative action doctor pushed along for virtue signaling, but STEM is relatively unaffected by this because you cant lower standards to sheer numbers

maybe he thinks eating glass is good too

The Chinese guy's arguments hinges entirely on the idea that the different standards held for blacks/hispanics versus Asians are justifiable.

So the question is this: do hispanics and blacks consistently exhibit positive non-academic traits such that Asians need 500 extra points to compare to them?

these quotas are a good thing, does anyone actually want to go to a 80% chink 20% school? Shit would be terrible.

I think the correct way is to get rid of affirmative action and kick the chinks like this one out of USA.
More importantly, affirmative action hurts whites as well.

nah
my college experience would've sucked shit if 70% of the student body was composed of asians

they're the 2nd lamest race, so timid and awkward

Only pooloos have them beat. These people deserve to be given only a sliver of the college experience, since they willingly go out of their way to not experience it by being bookworms.

Here's the study if anyone in this hellhole gives a fuck anymore

princeton.edu/~tje/files/webOpportunity Cost of Admission Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf

very good.
I've seen that study as well.

OOWAAA SUSHI EGG ROLL IMMA KARATE KID!

Call me when you aren't an immigrant.

So much of his argument was colored with phrases like "you know" and "Some people would say..."

It literally seems impossible that someone could graduate from Harvard and debate like a middle schooler.

do we really want engineers building bridges and doctors doing surgeries who aren't the most qualified for the job?

nice job america

Yes, its been a long time since guys like Thomas Sowell graduated from Harvard when it was considered to be going downhill, now its a laughingstock. Harvard Law is about the only thing relevant at that school, which is dominated by Jewish nepotism.

Saying you've graduated from Harvard is almost meaningless at this point.

Harvard Legacy
Ivy League Affirmative Action Princess
Spent High School Years Interning With Lena Dunham
Skank
No Wonder Mike Obama told Oprah that Hope Is Gone

Black people are too stupid to compete on an even playing field, this is widely known.

None would be able to enter college if they were not judged to lesser standards, this is why race mixing is pushed so hard. Its an attempt to boost their inferior IQs

holy fuck
mfw @10:00

he's like a jew
asians are really the jews of the west

I assumed he was going with "see I can quote anecdotal evidence too" so that I wouldn't be too angry.

>implying AA is bad

I can share with Sup Forums my experience as an Asian american.

Basically you are groomed to be a perfect applicant. Piano lessons from the age of 4, extra math and reading outside of school, volunteer work...whatever. All in a closely monitored system created by the parents.

But none of this comes with the hardship of real life--primarily being uncertain about your future, not sure where you're getting the next meal, no rOle models.

If you're a poor kid who made the most out of the opportunities in front of you compared to a rich one. Fuck the scores, I'm throwing the poor kid a bone.

But I'd be curious to see if there is any bias or racial quotas for ((them))

Whites should really love affirmative action though. This chink is actually trying to help Whites to stay in control of higher education.

Harvard maintains a >50% white population because of race-based admission policies. Compare to other elite schools where AA is illegal, such as Caltech (60% asian) or Berkeley (40% asian).

Tangentially related: the case of Fisher vs UT-Austin. It turned out that:
Out of the 47 admitted applicants who had worse grades than Fisher that year, 42 were white. Furthermore, they were admitted over 186 blacks and latinos who had higher scores.

MSM sells you the narrative that keeps you indignant and watching their (((advertisements))) when in reality, affirmative action, in its current incarnation, strongly favors whites

Can we not lads? Seriously, I'm enjoying the shit out of Tucker's new show. Can we not ruin it? Just this once?