Discuss, Sup Forums

discuss, Sup Forums

did we get jewed

i love laughing about my childrens murders too

dumping

What the fuck would be the point in creating a mass conspiracy in Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston? Why would they purposely reuse the same actors, and give any credence to the possibility that it would all be fake?

What would be their motive? Honestly, ask yourself that first. What was the purpose?

Do you seriously believe it was to take your gun privileges away? Fucking really? That's pathetic. Staging mass murders to push an agenda for anti gun-control.

Newsflash: If they wanted to take your guns, either by law, or by force, they would have done it already. If you were a huge oligarchy looking down upon the rats and swine of the world, would you be creating fictitious events to push a -minor- agenda?

Come on.

>If they had the power to take over the world they would have taken it by now. Therefore there are no conspiracies of one world government.

that's not even what I'm trying to really say here. whenever I talk or discuss a controversial topic, I always try to play it from both sides.

personally, I don't think that these were all crazy NWO conspiracies but there's a lot of discrepancies that just don't add up. much like how JeffCo handled the Columbine shooting - things just didn't click and it's the same with Sandy Hook.

>Why did they move the rook to B6? They could've just turned over the chessboard and killed their opponent!

It's a lot more than you see at face value. They are not moving rooks to take pawns. They are moving rooks to setup for a checkmate.

What did kek mean by this?

it's easier to do it they way they're doing it instead of just marching into the center of all the towns and demanding we turn in our weapons or else. too much resistance with the latter scenario

So you all agree that using the same actor at all 3 incidents is a good idea.

no, just all whiny libcucks look the same.

how is this relevant to the OP

this has been bebunked about a bajillion times.

Just search for it Snopes for fuck's sake

Look the same? A guy assassinated twice. I dunno.

>(((snopes)))
and here i am thinking that aussies had more self respect

>If they wanted to take your guns, either by law, or by force, they would have done it already.

You are so wrong. The first way to control a populace is to remove their ability to defend themselves, and this has largely been done in countries without traditions of firearm owning. Take the UK for instance - it's on the brink of being a police state. First thing they did was take the guns.

In the USA it's harder. There's a deep cultural root of gun-owning. The only way they will be able to strip people of those rights without revolt is to persuade the people to vote away their own rights.

It's all about manufacturing consent. The people have to believe they need to give up their rights, or else they'll fight to the death to defend them. Read som Foucault and educate yourself.

They look almost nothing like each other. Low effort conspiracy theory, try harder next time.

just looks like 3 different generic american women

a lot of this type of stuff is just that you fucking stupid ass burgers can't use your eyes properly

>low effort argument

its a meme

OP is a shill.

that is NOT the same girl. That is Victoria Soto's sister at Sandy Hook. The other girls are different.

But all of them are probably actors. shills just post disinfo to make us look stupid for questioning.

Nah white people just look alike

No conspiracy, nature is just weird, some people are bad luck magnets - if you see her, run away!

the second guy probably had an Assault Rifle-15

>the all-powerful elite hired the same actress for multiple false flags
Are you idiots legally allowed to leave the house on your own?