So tell me Sup Forums

so tell me Sup Forums

were these two strapping fellas just super redpilled?
or were they just degenerate niggeroids

Other urls found in this thread:

columbine.forum.com.bz/privmsg?folder=inbox
columbine.forum.com.bz/t103-bombs-overview
columbine.forum.com.bz
youtube.com/channel/UC2SjNGbnLDUORMAPApAJ4PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

fpbp

The two boys were being bullied at school. They were only acting in self-defense.

Unfortunately there was some collateral damage...

but didn't we find out later that eric was pretty good with the ladies and had lotsa people that liked him? and dylan went to prom with Robyn Anderson the weekend before the shooting

also
>A

They were fagggot anti white Jews

>not an argument

They were degenerates and took the path every degenerate takes, even you OP.

I've been obsessed with the incident recently, as every edgy, confused teenage was/is.
Only problem:
>They were mentally insane
Specifically Eric, a legendary Autist on drugs
Dylan, a tool that was insecure as hell and was dragged by his hair to murder 13 people.

What the heck, here comes the photo dump

two lunatics hopped up on anti-psychotic drugs that only made them worse

Excellent forum:
columbine.forum.com.bz/privmsg?folder=inbox

They were edgy libs iirc

Also might I add, very fucking stupid, couldn't even build a bomb, yet alone kill at least 10 people each choice of weapons:
>Highpoint garbage pistol
>Keltec garbage carbine
>Old duct-taped shot gun
>Shitty $150 pump action shotgun
Yea, not the brightest bunch

don't get me started on the bombs. Fucking Eric and his fucking bombs

His bombs killed no one, they were piratically firecrackers.

Sometimes I read mass shootings stuff and I think I could've ended my life gloriously with my brains all over the floor.

I don't think they were mentally insane. Quite the contrary. I think that both Eric and Dylan were two kids that felt they were pushed to do what they did, whether it was fabricated in their minds or not.

I think that there were moments before they made their decision to brutally murder their fellow classmates. They whispered for help - no help was given. They spoke for help - no help was given. They yelled for help - no help was given. They screamed for help - no help was given. Then they did what they did.

I also think that they did the massacre in the fucked up martyr type of sense: that in committing this act, it would discourage bullies to subject those they were bullying because that kid being bullied might come back at them with a loaded 9mm. The "Jesus Christs" of school shooters, if you will.

anyone have any resources about them? like reading material?

i know next to nothing about this incident.

thanks in advance

also a great site

www.acolumbinesite.com

columbine.forum.com.bz/t103-bombs-overview

They were convicted criminals by this point, they couldn't help themselves.
I can see some of the glory you're trying to push out of this but I don't want to go there mentally, that's insane. They weren't bullied, they were rejected.

They could have killed way more with just the guns, but after none of their bombs had any killing power the experience must have been very different from what they had imagined.

They probably experienced cognitive dissonance from the screams and blood and continued on out of stubbornness or fear of losing face in front of the partner. The random shooting into empty classrooms and gunfights with police seems to me like one or both of them attempting to make it feel worthwhile without killing more.

oh I'm not trying to glorify it but I don't think they were these crazed psycholunatics that just woke up one day and said they wanted to murder people like the media tries to portray people that do these kinds of things.

Adam Lanza or the Aurora shooter? THOSE are crazies, not Eric and Dylan

The HiPoint 995 was a 9mm carbine that Eric used
the Tec-9 (maybe the keltec you mention) was again a 9mm pistol used by Dylan

They wanted to make a point about the 90's school system being too pussified to do anything about bullies and how that was going to cause real problems.
They succeeded only in that people talked about it for a couple weeks.
>muh bullying is good for you meme
Nah Sup Forums kids get away with criminal behavior during their education then immediately end up in jail/prison because they've never had any real consequences in their entire lives up to that point. It's a retarded system.

Forum:
columbine.forum.com.bz
Them on a day to day basis:
columbine.forum.com.bz
Exellent channel:
youtube.com/channel/UC2SjNGbnLDUORMAPApAJ4PA

probably suffered from rampage fatigue

they got wrecked so on some level they weren't exactly super.

The fan-base behind them is creepy but hilarious.
Example:

some kid at my highschool tried to dress up as Eric for halloween. didnt go over well to say the least

degenerates

What do you need annon?
Don't do it.
Don't talk yourself into it.

huh?

Don't shoot up your school, once you obsess
over this stuff you'll want to do it too.

nice meme

Do I know you?

no

Probably will be remembered far longer than anyone else in this thread

I'm leaving, have fun in Columbine.

Poorest aesthetic I've ever seen, just faggots - 2/10

what do you mean by "BTFO" ?

guys killed themselves, they won.

erics head is literally btfo take another look

ur weird bruh

The first and one of the few real school shootings.
You can tell it's real because they actually killed people and nobody reacted to it like it was a part of their plans for the day.