Redpill me on women

Redpill me on women

I've noticed that people on both sides of the political spectrum flip out when you criticize them

Other urls found in this thread:

psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/2007-19165-013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19824299
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1359178911000620
soc.ucsb.edu/faculty/mariacharles/documents/charles_ARS2011.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=6
s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=22
psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_Releases/2013/12/verma/
pnas.org/content/106/26/10593.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3752789/
randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22468947
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/10/25/sf.sos126.abstract
s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=19
latimes.com/nation/la-na-female-veteran-suicide-20150608-story.html
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_highbrow/2006/03/desperate_feminist_wives.html
nytimes.com/2007/09/26/business/26leonhardt.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270399/Couples-stick-gender-roles-home-sex-20-times-year.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women are magical creatures that can create life

Woman care about keeping up appearances.
Source: Women dress nice to look better than other women. They don't do it specifically to get men's attention.

Where are these 17 year old's parents? Mine wouldn't have let me leave the house looking like that.

>They don't do it specifically to get men's attention.
Specifically for Chads' attention.

Women have become chauvinist ideal. A whore who doesn't charge money. Embrace it.

cringey but i don't see anything wrong at least she is reciprocating and realizes she can't be a moochy cunt forever

Read The Anatomy of Female Power.

Fake Voltaire quote, good content, but misattributed. Git good faggots

>Human body is objectively built as a sexual machine
>Do not sexualize it

It's inherently sexual

pk

The parents most likely are divorced. The dad is too much of a cuck or an alcoholic to do anything.
The mother is even more leftist than her daughter and frankly cares more about showing off to her own friends than the life of her daughter.

The wives will leave their husband the moment they meet some exiting manager at work. They might pretend to be happy that their husbands cook and tend to the garden, but really, they are disgusted, ashamed and not at all sexually attracted to the thought.

raising children properly gets you a visit from CPS these days

Girls want some fuck as much as guys but girls role isnt to initiate sexual advamces, the man does that. Girls hate to think they are sluts (except those who embrace it who are "crazy") but every single one of them have some fucked up fantasies that I will satisfy (or as feminist say "exploit"). They try to steal away the power (responsibility) men hold by making them cucks, gays, and followers of the school of frankfurt. But at the same time they believe that men are the servants of men, Women view men as capable, and if you are not capable they can say things like: man up, you're not a real man, your cum is worthless. Think for yourself, create, be one with the choas and use it to create, shape your mind, shape your body, control what your eyes see, create. Future.

They believe men are servants of women*

No one wanna address how feminism was basically taught thru female jews?

This is the redpill: women naturally are a drain on resources because they have and raise kids. They need men's help.

Voltaire never said that. Just sayin'.

sources?

women shouldn't have the right to vote

All the women in the left are infinitely more beautiful than the ones on the right.

Hey look, this faggot is selling his ear virginity.

Women are seen as better than men in western society, which is why almost everyone in all walks of life vigorously defend them, no matter their affiliation. Men are disposable and women control men through sex and by taking advantage of the instinct men have to provide, build and protect women.

It is a lie, both by feminists and traditionalists, that being a man means you are in charge of the world and that it's just so awesome to be a man. Being a man is a constant struggle, a test that nature and women force you to go through. Women control the world by controlling men, and most men are so stupid that they cannot comprehend that.

Feminism is female nature, at it's absolute worst, taken to a political level. Women in western society have it far easier than men and they get feminism and chivalry simultaneously. But as bad as women can be, men allow them to be degenerate all the time. We have created a civilization which worships women and we have turned our backs on our fellow men.

More prosperous, egalitarian and healthy nations have more psychological differences between men and women. Source: psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/2007-19165-013

More advanced societies have more differentiated gender roles. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19824299

Women commit about half of domestic violence. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1359178911000620

Wealthier countries have more developed sex roles. Source: soc.ucsb.edu/faculty/mariacharles/documents/charles_ARS2011.pdf

For women, more sex partners results in higher rates of divorce and worse life outcomes. Source: s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=6

Women with more than 20 sexual partners have an 80% chance of divorce. Source: s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=22

More sex partners causally increases the likelihood of drug and alcohol abuse. Source: psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201304/the-lingering-psychological-effects-multiple-sex-partners
Men’s’ and women’s’ brains are wired differently.
uphs.upenn.edu/news/News_Releases/2013/12/verma/

Gender stereotypes are correct predictors of math and reading ability. Source: pnas.org/content/106/26/10593.abstract

A women’s number of sex partners is linearly linked to alcohol and drug abuse. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3752789/
College students who major in fields with a greater proportion of women have lower average IQ. Source: randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/

Less attractive women are more likely to want careers. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22468947

Less traditional marriages are lower quality. sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/10/25/sf.sos126.abstract

Couples who cohabit before marriage have lower quality marriages. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/10/25/sf.sos126.abstract
Gender differences in the West are the result of free choices made by innately different men and women. Source: soc.ucsb.edu/faculty/mariacharles/documents/charles_ARS2011.pdf
40% of women with more than 20 sex partners have an STD. Source: s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=19
Female veterans are six times more likely to commit suicide than women who didn’t serve in the military. Source: latimes.com/nation/la-na-female-veteran-suicide-20150608-story.html
Progressive/feminist women are less happy than their peers. Source: slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_highbrow/2006/03/desperate_feminist_wives.html
Stay-at-home wives are more content than working wives. Source: slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_highbrow/2006/03/desperate_feminist_wives.html
Women are less happy today than they were in the 1960’s and 70’s. Source: nytimes.com/2007/09/26/business/26leonhardt.html
Couples with traditional gender roles are more sexually active than couples with egalitarian roles. Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270399/Couples-stick-gender-roles-home-sex-20-times-year.html

I googled "cumulative net fiscal impact per capita by gender & age group 2010" and it gave me the pdfs for the research papers, take a look

I cannot even imagine how easy life is for a woman. Though, that being said, I prefer hardship. Hardship makes men strong. But this hardship we men must endure is without benefit.

Here's the main difference between the white-knighting done by the various groups:

Traditionalists think men are natural leaders and women are natural followers. Therefore the main problem with women is that men aren't strong enough leaders (as a result of feminism, degeneracy, etc.) and they created systems (no-fault divorce, suffrage) that ruined girls and women and hurt society. So you should not spend your time attacking women, but you should lead them toward the right direction and roles, and change the system that is the root of the problem.

Nationalists generally agree with some of the above, but they also think blaming women only serves to divide whites and prevent the harmony between the sexes. Jews are overrepresented in both the feminist movement and the MGTOW movement, which only serves to sow division.

Progressives think women should do whatever they want and everything will just work itself out, and anyone criticizing women is contributing to their oppression and obstructing their emancipation, which is the real source of the problem (they think).

>redpill me on women
women have ruled the world with sex since the beginning of time.

The only reason they have never been able to successfully run a society for any length of time is they're naturally jealous and paranoid of other women.

There was a time when women were the solution to all men's problems, now they are the source

Sup Forums is very autistic and likes to slap labels on people in order to 'tag' them in a sense. I don't associate with internet movements and I give myself no labels. I know what I know through study and a lifetime of experience and observation. I even try to avoid terms like "the red pill" because even though it's a popular metaphor for reality, even that has it's own connotations.

Anybody reading this would be wise to avoid the putrid swamp that is internet discussion about women, men, feminism, MGTOW, and so forth. Observe reality, see for yourself how things are. I have known what I now know for a while, but I never had the balls to admit it until a few years ago. The truth will set you free, but it stings you too.

>Sup Forums is very autistic

Sounds like you're projecting and trying to make up for your own insecurities m8.

I've been here for 2 years, I know what I've seen. It sounds like I struck a nerve, perhaps you might have thought I was talking about you directly.

>I've been here for 2 years

So you're a newfag and came here for GG. Good to know.

Calling people autistic won't make whatever position you have look more appealing.

Gamergate? I did not come here for that.

People don't have to find my position appealing if they don't want to, but if they do, that's good for them. Calling people autistic is a part of the chan culture, I wonder why you are so offended by this one single point. Maybe you are autistic, not sure.

The points we both made in this thread are visible to everyone that wishes to see, it's just socially taboo to talk about them.

Book of Pook

You are a dumb bitch, and this is why women should be fucking banned from this place

>Women dress nice to look better than other women. They don't do it specifically to get men's attention.

Why do you think they want to look nicer than the other girls you dumb fucking whore

> being against GG

kys

I'm just pointing out that he sounds like he came here for GG 2 years ago (2014), he's probably from Rebbit, and then he calls Sup Forums (which he apparently doesn't consider himself part of) "very autistic".