>Doge starts barking
>Wake up
>Yell for your mom to get it
>She doesn't respond
>Stumble out of bed
>Struggle up the basement staircase
>Go to the front door
>Open it and see this big strong wer feeling the bern

That's right nazis, you better stop all this violent hate speech and shutting down our homes with fascism because one day you'll see this and regret it all.

Admit it, you'd be crying and crapping your underpants if this happened and all your muh 2nd amendment tough talk would be revealed for the bullshit insanity that it truly is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_neutrality_in_English
youtube.com/watch?v=eQfzqXiNfug
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lefties look for a safe space
>"oh I know, let's go to Sup Forums"

>Open it and see this big strong wer feeling the bern
>you'd be crying and crapping your underpants if this happened
just what

I just want a girlfriend, mate. I'm not even racist.

>Would be literally speechless and shaking
Not even surprised.

You racists are such a small hated minority we can stand up to you any time and any place and you know it

No girl wants a disgusting racist white supremacist nazi as their boyfriend. Enjoy dying alone and a virgin loser when you finally get caught for all the anti-semitism you spew

>implying any liberal "male" ever gets laid
>implying the girl you're orbiting isn't out fucking a Trump supporter right now

*autistic screeching*

Leftist Safe Speech Squad Patrol, aka, LSSSP.

Just said I wasn't even racist. Good luck finding someone with that rude language.

>racists are a minority
You're insane, and don't even believe your own ideological narrative. You should leave Sup Forums before it quickly influences you to commit suicide.

I mean that.

I don't Always get a Fire Inspection, but when I do, I always pass because I don't live in a warehouse shithole. Stay Safe my friends!"

>american leftie
>suriving 10 seconds in my favela

heh

>See this big strong wer feeling the bern
Can someone translate for me ?
Is he talking about werewolves or what ?
And why would they ring and can they even transform at 2pm ???
Makes no sense...

HAHAHAHA lefty can't handle housing codes HAHAHAHA

>>Typical day at your mom's house
pm on a tuesday
>>Doorbell rings
>>Doge starts barking
>>Wake up
>>Yell for your mom to get it
>>She doesn't respond
>>Stumble out of bed
>>Struggle up the basement staircase
>>Go to the front door
>>Open it and see this big ugly hambeast feeling the bern from the 50 cheeseburgers it's eaten.

Terrifying.

Lefty is having the laws they demanded ....enforced.

Ain't life a bitch.

Bundle up sweeties, it hear its cold out there!

>wer
it's "Wehr" as is "Wehrmacht"

actually love and hate are fantastically indistinguishable to your average female. You'd be surprised how quickly they jump into bed when they see the MAGA hat on the nightstand.

It's like anything they're told not to like they just have to pounce on hole-first.

pronounced, "lithp?"

>We built those evil Fascists, everybody
>Oh, God, is that smoke!?

>slide locked back
I have enough time to shoot him

Implying that a whiny liberal cuck would have the balls to hold a gun let alone point it at someone without shaking all over from the trauma of having to use a tool of death.

You gotta be a leaf...

Assuming we wouldn't answer the door naked carrying a M1 Garand; or something else I guess. Though really you gotta admit it's a pretty good gun.

I hate to point out the hypocrisy of using guns to de-arm the public.

"Wer" is the english gender neutral term for man you offensive misogynist that humans have used for thousands of years before oppressive white cis males showed up and enslaved everybody on the planet.

You should open wikipedia and learn your history one or these days you fucking piece of shit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_neutrality_in_English

You're the only insane one you disgusting RACIST

Thats not what happened

Just because you have sex with a guy and love him doesnt mean a girl doesnt truly hate him for being a racist faggot

Shutup

If you saw the movie that's exactly what happened.

>mfw liberal fucktard has never used a real gun before
if you knew anything about guns you would know that there are no bullets in that gun

Top kek

Or you'd get a bullet in the skull, the race war would start, and the world would become happy, creative, stable, peaceful world filled with whites.

>Knowing how to use an illegal child killing death weapon
Kill yourself psycho, I'm reporting you to the FBI

You know what? I'm not afraid at all. I'll report all of you to the FBI until every last one of you rots away in JAIL

Hopefully there you'll have some strong black men put you in your place by stretching out your assholes and teaching you not to be racists.

wew lad, that's some Sup Forums tier trolling

>Typical day at my house in the country
>2pm on a Tuesday
>Doorbell rings
>Doge starts barking
>Wake up
>Stumble out of bed
>Go to the front door
>Open it and be informed that the local Fire and police department want to pressent me a medal.
>Turns out he leftist shithole that I reported was major drug den and was selling runaway girls as sex slaves.
>Dick becomes Diamonds.
>Yell MAGA
>Everything in the world is right again.

Guess what, you leftist fags have been being wiped out since election night but the media keeps thinking they're random incidents possibly by homeless killers.

The day of the rope isn't a day, it's a long process, and it's happening as we speak. Faggot.

>Implying I need a murder death machine
You people make me sick, I don't care how a fucking baby killer works

Sounds like a nightmare were already living in

you better watch out nazis. we're coming for you

How would you even get them to jail if they did nothing.

Positive we aren't in a race war... yet.

Wew

Someone needs a hug.

AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED

Hmmm, one 30 round clip @ 30 seconds... finish off stragglers with .45

Yup, terrifying, literally shaking, from laughing.

CASTLE DOCTRINE

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

30 round clips are ILLEGAL and you just admitted to owning one!!!

I just called the FBI and they're hacking your IP adress right now fascist. Enjoy bick black benis in your butthole, it's nice

Can I take you to Las Vegas? I hear your type is good at counting cards.

This is just insulting. He's not even baiting the hook.

>Typical day at my post on base.
>2pm on a Tuesday
>Watch dog dog starts barking
>Notice a line of Toyota Priuses and Volvos attempting to gain access to the base.
>Give APC gunner permission to fire.
>Get medal for defending my fellow war fighters.
>No more freedom hating censors to worry about.
>Look at Trump in hanging in my Post.
>Maga!

This is some breddy good fan fiction for a tacomanlet. You are wasting your life as a pizza delivery boy Pedro. Also how the fuck would you even get into Australia? We send all you refugee cunts to a desert island to raep one another.

>FBI
>he doesn't know......

user, I......

Isn't that only in like 8 states?

30 round clips are legal in the Military.
Check mate faggot.

What state are you in? Must be Jew york or commiefornia. 30 round Magazines are legal in my state. Every state has their own regulations.

>waiting for national carry

kawaiii~~

>you better stop all this shutting down our homes

Bring your buildings up to code. There's minimum standards for a reason you idiot.

>stop it with the hate speech

You're new here aren't you? You don't walk into someone else's house uninvited, sit down on their couch while they're having a discussion, and tell them that they're wrong.

Nobody invited you, nobody cares for your childish ranting, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

>Any magazine, clip or similar device that: 1) has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition; 2) contains more than seven rounds of ammunition; or 3) is obtained after January 15, 2013 and has a capacity of, or can be readily restored or converted to accept more than seven rounds of ammunition.”1

Enjoy prison nazi

Race is a white male invention and oppression construct

haha good one. Shadilay.

Yeah it's only banned in eight states. New York, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, and New Jersey. Also it's illegal in D.C.

Even then in Hawaii it's only illegal on handguns.

Like we have anything to fear from you...

You should go back to lefty/pol/, I hear the cock sucking contest is about to start and they need last years champion there to turn over the crown to this years winner.

calm down tyrome . what the fuck are you talking about? what the fuck is a "wer" ? why dont you have a peep hole in your front door? if you do have one why dont you use it?

that grape koolaid has ruined your mind like so many other black men. its chemically formulated to kill your left frontal lobe

Thats it. Going to go ensure safety of liberal DIY spaces now

Our military would never let you in you nazi

I literally just looked it up retard

wow what a good post, i love it when the respond to more than one person. like you run the thread! brilliant!

Same here, it's only in eight states.

BWAHAHAHAHHA

Retired and loving it....

Kind of how the Military Loves Trump.

Can't wait for the 2 years mandatory Military service to come around.

MAGA!

Nice bait but its too obvious

The next great thing will be women having to register for the draft.

Equality is awesome!

It's fun to bite bait anyways though.

My unfair white privilege will prevent me from being drafted because Trump is going to draft all the women, muslims, mexicans, blacks and asians and force them to kill all their family members before he makes them build gas chambers and then eat themselves. Don't talk fondly of that monster you piece of fucking shit.

You're probably not even a vegan.

KEK

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Maga!

I think you're thinking of the wrong guy.

Daaaaw, someone sounds butt hurt... let the Right Wing Safety Squad save you!

I think you're a fucking racist shitfucker

You don't even understand how fucking evil you are! I hope John Pedosta fucking rapes all your children with a slice of pizza

The only bait here is you fucking assholes tempting me to call the FBI with every post you make

>Dude draft all the women against their will and kill them because im a loser virgin hahahaha
Sexist piece of fucking shit. This is why you will never even get to have sex

>My unfair white privilege
Don't worry, the army is egalitarian, it will strip you off of every privilege you ever had.

The FBI is full of Nazis, praise kek. They are on our side, not yours.

Comey works for us. That is why he helped us win the election.

....And I think that wraps it up folks!

Our Troll has now shown us his true colors ... how "loving" and "accepting" the leftists are!

Good Job, Cuck, your complimentary pink hair dye job and manscaping coupon will be waiting for backstage! Thanks for playing "Lefty Sup Forums faggots on parade!"

I know. lets all post Right Wing Safety Squad Material in here.... that is the fastest way to get the loving attention this lefty wants..
Let me start:

" If you love the RWSS, come see us at 4+4 chan, look for RWSS. Alsom Keep asking Hiro and the Manager where on 4 chan the RWSS can post. Thanks!"

Omg can you all just fucking kill yourselves already!!!!

You literally probably rape and murder animals everyday for food and then laugh about it without even thinking about how many climates youre ruining with carbon emissions or how many murders youre doing to animals for youre bloodlust.

I don't know why I even tell this to non-vegans because you're pretty much like barbaric monkeys or something and need to be exterminated for all the animals you've literally EATEN WITH YOUR TEETH.

I'll give you one chance: convert to being a vegan or have you and your whole family burned in an gas chamber and then fed to animals alive. Do it right fucking now you piece of shits.

See what you fucking retard, what's a wer? A big strong what? Why are you so retarded?

Don't worry, the RWSS will save you from the brainwashing that the mean old lefties gave you.

Proper name to call someone without being a misogynist

Youre enjoyment from ruining lives makes me sick to my stomach and want to throw up. I just wish I could do it on you so you know how much you are making the world a worse place.

When you throw up, do you literally shake?

Cause if you do,a female elephant could use you as a vibrator.

h we might have to call out the special RWSS squad for ya:

>You're probably not even a vegan
Wait a minute, I've heard this before...
youtube.com/watch?v=eQfzqXiNfug
>OP is likely a LARPing right winger who does extreme satire for laughs
>Knows all about being a liberal leftist cuckold aka a SWEDE
>Clearly browses Sup Forums a bit and knows some Sup Forums culture
>Is obsessed with getting attention online
>Has enough money to dick around LARPing on Sup Forums
>Literally says some stuff from this video almost verbatum and I havent heard it anywhere else like that
>Autistic as fuck
>Pewdiepie browses Sup Forums regularly

Holy fucking shitnigger... Is this actually maybe /OurGuy/?

He destroyed that cunt.

eftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.
This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How dare you use that photo you piece of shit.

kek
that id

AUt

Sick bait bro

makes my dick hard tbqh
Soon we'll actually begin disposing of Palestinians, I'm so excited :)

>when the saltmines come to you

weak bait git gud nigger

>reply to literally every post in the thread
>get called out as Pewdiepie
>this ID suddenly disappears and stops responding cold turkery like a scared Swede who got caught saying islamophobic things on the internet by his government
AYO HOL UP

>leftist
>strong
They're certainly big though

UUUU