FUCK LAUREN SOUTHERN AND PJW

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

There is no reason for them to take a picture like this. Laura was supposed to be a conservative woman. PJW is even worse because he was supposed to be one of the good Chads. Clearly not the case. What the fuck.

oy vey you can't have a civilized party if you're white goyim

>FUCK LAUREN SOUTHERN
STOP MAKING ME THINK ABOUT IT

Would Southern's husband or future husband be happy to see this picture? With her obviously fawning over some guy because of his looks? Why even take the picture? She is PROUD to let him dominate her with his arm around her just so she can be seen with an attractive man. And then I'm supposed to take her ideas seriously? FUCKING SERIOUSLY?

>t. prude

I'd rather see her simply respect herself and act in a principled way. I'm only mad because I took her seriously and looked past her sex. Now I see how incredibly fucking wrong I was to do that. I'll never forgive myself for this.

They're so cute though. The alternative right wing media cuddling up with each other.

Paul better watch out, Lauren is mine. Kek wills it.

Would she have taken that picture like that if PJW looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame? We know the answer. So my question is what variable changed to make her want to take that picture? Hmm?

Oh that's right, she's an insecure WHORE who wants to "show off" what kind of men like to put their arms around her. This isn't about fun, it's about signaling to her WHORE friends and other men that she'd probably do much more with.

So tired of the "just chill brah" normie excuses for this behavior. It's only acceptable if you pretend you can't analyze what's going on, even on a surface level.

They do both scream unthoughtful degenerate though.

Me creampying ur waifu is a legitemut form of prowtest

You're so pathetic it make me want to puke. Unless bait then 5/10.

>Sup Forums should be one person, otherwise they're degenerate

This has to stop.

Take your meds straya,

Dude, just chill brah. There's nothing wrong with this. It's two prominent YouTubers taking a picture together.

If you actually went outside you would know that grills take photos of and with everything. You're just jealous because you're a raging faggot.

DEGENERATE girls do this. Not right wing conservative girls. I'm unsubbing from both their channels and every other channel they appear on.

You idiots helped her rise to popularity. I've been saying for a while she was nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. Serves you all right.

No, every girl does this. You're just an autist. Grow up.

I can't even right now..Literally shaking...My hand ..Up and down my cock..Stop posting Hispanic senoritas

You do know that just because she looks good and has views that you agree with doesnt make her somehow obligated to be untouched by men other than you, right?

>flag

It's an aussie shitpost guys, trust me

It takes a shitposter to know a shitposter.

Back to Sup Forums everyone.

You're probably a fucking degenerate too.

Get. Out. Of. My. COUNTRY.

PJW is not a chad, oh ok maybe he is. I always assumed that he was a Tiny Beiber fuccboi but he looks about 6' here since Laura is 5'8 & he already looks at least 3 inches taller while slouching.

you're all cucks for ever worshiping false idols like theses people

>taking this Aussieposter seriously
>responding unironically to low effort bait threads
>responding to bait threads at all
This thread is full of redditors.

Says the cunt who lives in Melbourne.

>Everyone I don't like is a degenerate

At least he didn't hover hand like a total pussy.
Sage because who fucking cares?

How about you stop making these shit threads kiwi

this, what the fuck does this have to do with anything.

>I don't do it strictly because it's degeneracy!!! We should be breeding aryan children instead!!!!!!

t, virgin male watching anime

Im sick of both of them, and I dont even know who the blonde bitch is.

BONGED

Paul Joseph Watson is like 6'4 or more bruv

he's the ultimate chad.

Who's Lauren's Skype buddy?

ASS JAE DUH BLOOS

>tfw when I'll never find a virgin redpilled qt3.14

>Guy and girl pose for a photo
>Guy doesn't hover hand like a beta faggot
>THEY MUST BE FUCKING! THEY PROBABLY LAUGH ABOUT ME AFTERWARDS! RRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You've given us a good insight into why you have no hope with any woman, you terminally autistic loser.

Reminder that she's a race traitor and has been a mudshark since her prom.

There's no way this spent up whore cum dumpster is a virgin

it's a feel I'm familiar with

There's literally nothing wrong with parties. As long as there's no child orgies.

Also, Lauren Southern is coal burning slut, what do you expect?

>coal burning slut
no proofs bock bock

>expecting any woman even remotely extroverted to act differently

l m a o

You just know...

she looks old for 21

>taking a women seriously in politics

that is where you made the mistake. politics are not a place for women, never will be.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

0/10

You have just been burned by one Satanic Witch. Look at France.

>Sup Forums is triggered when (moderate) right wingers network and have fun together
you can't make this shit up

back to you permavirgins

If OP doesn't even know Lauren, why would he be upset that she likes PJW's dick

While this is true and ideally implemented in a sane society, ours isn't a sane society. The fact is that women have a massive political influence, and we have to deal with that fact for now. People like Lauren Southern are doing great work.

Of course the end goal should be to abolish women's suffrage, but for now she is our ally.

I hate PJW more than any public figure out there. I can appreciate the hilariously unhinged like Keith Olbermann, but PJW is just annoying.

This is the most retarded thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

OP is an autist. Sure the ideal girl would be a qt virgin, but there is a very low chance of finding one in today's world. The best we could hope for is a nice right wing white girl.

indeed we have to fix that mistake that women suffrage is and i do agree that we have to cope with it for now. it was just a friendly reminder to australia bro that he shouldn' put too much faith into a women for politics.

after all it mostly comes down to attention whoring, doesn't matter if right or left wing women.

that and the last video on stefan molyneux's channel, where she blames the french instead of (((them))) for the downfall of western society, pretty much shows me that she didn't think about stuff herself. just like any other women, follows the stream with higher success rate.

this thread keeps making me giggle for some reason

Would Sup Forums be mad at me if I stalked Lauren Southern and made her answer for her crimes IRL? I feel like it's the redpilled thing to do.

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

>in today's world
in today's western world

Make another thread about desu

My sides

you know that pussy good and they fucks

Isn't he married to some asian chick?

She drinks alot, of course she looks older.

you're so redicolous
stop beeing salty only because you never get invited.

fututus et mori in igni

THE MÆNSTREAM MEATIER

You are a very angry young man. You will be less bitter when a woman touches your penis for the first time, so work on making that happen ASAP!

dammit australia!

She just came out with a new book today called Barbarians: how the baby boomers, immigrants, and Islam ruined my generation

It's a really good book. I have already read it since it was only 90 pages.

Christ straya calm down. There is absolutely nothing degenerate about this.

>beta op so buttblasted he has to be his own first post
hahaha

being this assblasted

Is it true that in Greece you can currently pay basically any woman for sex? Thinking about my next vacation desu

this makes you mad?

you know she fucks black dudes, right?

t. never gets to go to parties
Must suck to suck.

This is the bad kind of autism

He has spoken