How white is your city pol?

city-data.com

I recently left Atlanta and I must say the lack of niggers is blatantly noticeable. White life just works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxKRz5ffWRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep, this is just what I figured. Can't actually work in my city, have to travel two cities over so I don't get robbed.

Not bad

That many hispanics and blacks in Ohio? Jesus, I was in Obetz when I was a kid but it wasn't that bad.
Sorry to hear of your plight user. You trying to move out? I hear Alaska pays you to live there.

>New Palestine

Jesus, whose idea was this?

ayyyy yo senpai check this progressive shit out.

To be fair, only Niggers live in the poor areas. The rest of the city is very rich and white

It's for US cities only so can't screenshot anything. Anyway, my town is 61% white.

Looks like Indiana bro wins, I don't think we are beating that one.

I was in Cali last year, but Calabasas so it wasn't as bad. That whole state is fucking garbage and doesn't even operate in a constitutional manner.

Never been to Tex but I got a friend who speaks highly of it minus the ant hills.

Where I live its literally 99% hispanic

Sounds like you got a lot of work to do.

feels good famalam

You haven't lived until you've lived in a city where the tongs/triads/bloods/crips/nortenyos/surenyos/MS-13 & the hells angels are all figting one another over prostitution and the illegal drug trade.
But don't worry we won't crack down on them because that would be racist.

Im literally the only white guy in my apartment, there not too bad they just are dirty as fuck. They don know how to throw away their fucking trash

could be better, could be worse
it's a pretty nice area desu

Dude its so fucking bad. My Grandparents are in south philly and I used to visit when I was young and it was great. It doesn't take more than a year for nogs to fuck up a perfectly good neighborhood. It's a shame more people aren't aware of just how fucking sloppy those bitches really are. Trash every like you said. I thought there were a lot of churches and liquor stores when the Irish were there but nope, apparently they could handle 3x as many.

Looks a lot like where I live, but more Hispanic less Asian. Still 92% white.

JUST

This is item 1 on my chart when shopping for a new home/area to live.

Thank god for suburbs

>tfw 7,000 people
>tfw rest of Jacksonville is nigger infested
>tfw we get to cuck Jax by still voting in their elections

Rest of Jacksonville

Fuckin chinks

Not as bad as I would've thought for a liberal college town.

SHHHEEEITTT

I fucking love the Commonwealth.

Ayy lmao.
>implying

92% white in my village of 20k.

Well well well.

Now you know.

lots of old jews here, but pretty white by burger standards

The city where i'll move to next year
Guess which one is

Like 25% white, same for black mexican and Philippino. The white areas are great, philippino is poor but not horrible, and the other places are complete trash. But of course it's muh racism

Not white, so pretty comfy

Forgot image

South Carolina?

Why is everyone here from california?

Feels hella good

around 14 to 18%

seen conflicting data, seeing if I can find it in the census

Because timezones, man, it's getting kind of late everywhere else

Fuck off palefaces

The population demographics for Tucson really correspond with the crime rate. Good thing I live in a higher income (AKA less spics and nogs) area that's actually quite nice.

They don't have leaf cities, but as of 2011...

Not bad out of a population of over 1/4 of a million

palcefaces is an incendiary term, just so you know

Nice.

Hey, fellow Wisconsinite. I'm in Brookfield.

Hey wait im not the majority here? Well shit where is my oppresion card? The hispanic majority makes me feel marginalized! Damn hispanics and their hispanic privilege

pretty sad

Less white than I thought.

Betty good

Whites are a minority here

Was Oceanside always like this? I assumed it was just military and old people who lived there

>begays
>telling anyone else to fuck off
lmoa

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Behold! The whitest city in Canada!

Didn't feel like giving away the town (it's quite small and easily detectable). Suffice it to say--the crime rates are incredibly below average.

>AND THEY'RE CLOSIN' ALL THE FACTORIES DOWN

lol

And people say Charleston is bad.

IKTFB. I can't stand the people here

I see one black guy occasionally drive though my town.
Yes it's a Dodge Magnum

Mine too
I wonder what could be the reason?

Not many niggers, but Mexicans everywhere.

No idea! Everyone here has a gun.

St. George Utah, which is a lovely place and please do not move here, fuck off.

According to Wikipedia we are 87.2% white. T BH that surprises me, I haven't seen a nigger in months, but I guess they're around here somewhere. Most likely the problem is that we have a university in town with about 15,000 students - Dixie State University.

reeeeeeee

Charles Barkley was right

Honestly better than expected

yes there is a single meme song about my city

This is where I moved to recently, I try to avoid going out at night.

Man... I used to love spending my summers in Marco Island... haven't been in over a decade though.

Boise is purdy good for being a moderate sized city ~ 200k pepo.

More Hispanics than I thought.

Why are there so many more beans than blacks in america?

I live in the only red county in a heavily blue state. I was shocked that we had 4% Mexicans. Not so shocked that we had 1% niggers.

The only black people here are my next door neighbors and they're the whitest black people ever.

>47.9% white
>47.1% hispanic

And this is one of the "whiter" towns in the Central Valley.

Been to any shows out there? I've been out there the past 3 summers

JUST

tfw still in atlanta

God i hate niggers. Welcome to my world

Drum corps that is

Why do you think? Niggers have aborted 50 million niglets since Roe V. Wade and beaners think abortion is a sin

Niggers think they're bigger than they really are in our country. They're barely 10% and quickly declining.

Can't wait to see how the niggers react when they finally realize they were overtrown by the wetbacks

SF made me want to vomit, the homeless there are a fucking plague that no one wants to do anything about

REEEEEEEEE

We dont have niggers here, we got decent black People, sheriff Clarke like black people.

we have to get out of georgia senpai. or move into the mountains

About what?

youtube.com/watch?v=YxKRz5ffWRo

Sucks to be you.

Isn't that funny how that happens? Then their kids grow up, go to good schools, get jobs, and don't kill people. We need more whites.

>Hispanic is a race
Is this what they teach in America?

they will probably rename it in another 10 years.

Oh god user... how do you even survive living around so many niggers

no

Damn you should check it out over the summer

I-Im the minority now