Will these kikes give me honest information?

Don't mind supporting a Jewish company if they are providing a service I want. Is it accurate, or do they put an SJW spin on it, and say we are all Africans?

They said I'm .5% sub Saharan African.

Why even live?

their graphic designer is sending you and your boyfriend a subliminal message op

Most have that. Check "confidence level" on your report and drag it to the more sure side. It defaults to the least accurate interpretation. I went from like 2.2% African (lol) to 0.2% (which was corroborated on other tests)

>sub Saharan African
>South African
>ie Rhodesian
Based

>23 and me

But I only have 22 chromosomes.

Can I still use this service?

It tells you your ancestry, but also tells you a bunch of other shit too, like your chances of going bald and so on.

It tells me I'm 0.3% merchant.

They send all your information direct to the guberments. Don't do it.

Mine was accurate for the most part.

1/2 Austronesian (Filipino)
6/16 Germanic (mostly Norman and Norwegian)
1/16 Slavic (Russian)
1/16 Amerindian (Cree)

More or less a hapa with a drop of injun.

Master race desu.

Been considering getting one of these done.

Does anyone know whether the health package is worth it?

Off the board kike

>Master race desu
Keep telling yourself that Elliot.

Elliot was half Ashkenazi, half Malay.

Why are half breeds the most unprincipled, hateful, evil, valueless and opportunistic parasites in the world?

I ordered mine two days ago
excited

Apparently I'm full Pajeet

Nice meme, hapas are based.

I mean it wasn't a surprise was it?

POO

Sorta. I thought I had a Sephardic Jewish ancestor but I didn't

I'm curious as to what you look like, how would you not have known your own ancestry?

23andme doesn't check for Sephardic ancestry

>dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, red/blonde/brown multicolor beard, freckles
>get 23andme test
>chromosomes 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 21 come back diluted with african genes
>find out basically 1/16 african
>even find pics of black ancestors, slave+master mutts
>find a whole distant side of family that is like 100% black
>already finished college, prob coulda got into fuckin yale/harvard with a free ride scholarship by checking the "african" box 100% truthfully
at least i got a big cock i guess

Don't worry goy you can trust me.

They apparently taint DNA samples as well as copyright your genes. Kike website.

Why?

no shit, how is it possible, can you post a pic hiding your eyes ofc. I've only seen this kind of thing 2 times

idk why...but im not aware of any dna test that checks for sephardic ancestry. i know for a fact that 23andme only checks for ashkenazi ancestry

i guess it's just harder to distinguish sephardic dna

You do realize race is just what you "feel" you are on those forms, right? You can put whatever you please, nobody is going to force you to give DNA to prove. I put black or native American on everything

you will get you mtdna group but the Ydna they totally corrupted. it used to use the generally accepted term, now they basically just make a NEW ydna group specific for you. for example I got E1b1b1 but they just changed it to some new thing, without retaining the original label. that just confuses things.

the autosomal DNA i think was pretty accurate. they do lump together some things though, like French and German and British and Irish, which kind of feels like apples and oranges for lots of people, but they treat them like the same.

We should be asking this question more, honestly.

Digits indicate something is going on there.

getting it for you
uh you faggot, there's literally genealogical records (birth records, etc) that link me to my african ancestors. the genetic data is just further proof

I'm going to try AncestryDNA. I'm 75% Italian, 12.5% German, 6.25% Czech, and then a mix of Slav, Austrian, and Magyar. Curious to see what the test says

Only in the broadest possible strokes, if it says you're 60% or more of something, you probably do have a lot of that in you

interesting. i agree I have been asking that question myself. I wonder why they don't count it?

100% mystery meat

23andme is better

But with Ancestry, I can connect with people that I'm related to. That's really the reason I'm doing this. I care more about the paper trail

here you go

>I only have 22 chromosomes

It's bullshit. I'm a White Cuban (ancestors were Spanish Royalty) and the test came back saying I was 65% African.

You can do that on 23andme as well.

Sup

Aren't Ashkenazi's the one's with more power? Maybe they're racist against sephardi's and don't want them gaining more power.

holy shit, so it's possible after all.

Disgusting desu

Looks accurate to me. Flag is place of birth.

Also, my mother's mother has ancestors of French origins.

It would absolutely ruin my life if I discovered even a fraction of one percent was from Africa. Family came from England and settled in the colonies. Fought in all major wars. I could not be whiter. I would refuse to reproduce if there were any nigger lovers in my past.

Ugh.

Really? Through the 23andme site?

Hope you don't mind them selling that information to marketing agencies and health insurance companies and in the future.

NOSOTROS SOMOS KANGS

>implying hospitals didn't already do this

WE
Get out

yea you can connect with people that share similar DNA to you...they estimate if they're 4th or 3rd cousins....

WUZ

It matches my family tree lad, I know exactly what I am.

Why disgusting.

that was inaccurate then cause im pretty sure you're 100% faggot

yup

my nose is slightly rounded/bulbous, lips are full/large, and i dunno i got a disproportionately big cock especially given my height/size

not sure what else would be negroish... i got disproportionately large glute muscles heh actually forgot that, and strong bones

African as in North African or Sub Saharan?

north african can be Berberid. which is(was) white long ago.

Don't use them. Use Family Tree DNA. They have more tests if you are interested in doing deep search in your DNA. You can do the normal autosomal which is what everyone else checks...but it's basic bitch stuff. You can then also get full mtDNA test to trace your matrilineal DNA, but also get your Y DNA to find deep details as to which subclade of your Y haplogroup you belong to. You can then also get additional tests that open up for you to pick which SNPs you should test for which helps groups really nail down the tree.

>4% Denisovan

>l-looks like I'm Indian guys

You're closer to being an abbo.

wew fuck off namefag

You should ignore anything below 5%. The test isn't that fucking accurate, lol.

Also, I find it difficult to see if these tests even work.

Nordics are the product of Vikings traveling all over Europe to find the prettiest women to carry back home. There is an old saying "Why are british women so ugly? Because the vikings took all the pretty ones".

So if a Scandinavian person takes this test and it shows 10% british, 12% spanish, 40% german, etc.

Then that does not necessarily mean that his descendants are from those countries. It might just be people who were brought to Scandinavia 1500 years ago.

Also, the Nordics might have lived in southern Europe before coming to Scandinavia. Meaning they were southern european at the time, but still not related to modern southern europeans.

The 'Nordic' gene might thus falsely classify as other european genes.

I'm curious what I would classify as in a test. I'm naturally blonde, blue-eyed, pale skin, tall, thick forehead, sharp nose. I look like a caricature of a Nordic person.

yeah i think after 1/4 the black traits really dilute.

my great grandfather was sicilian and i got over 90% norther european, not even 5% southern european. so genes can be weird that way.

>after 1/4 the traits dilute
Well, just look at Sarcuck of Mossad. He claims to be 1/4 African

sephardi are more mixed with iberian. it is harder to place them apart as they cluster so closely to their surrounding populations. ashkenazi mixed less. it is a matter of reliability of the test.

I find Y haplogroup research more interesting. Yeah, there's all kinds of mixing going on, but it's more interesting to find ancient male lineage going back 15,000 years to see where your great^600 grandfather was from.

No, most don't have that. Just because your grand grand mothers were fucked by a slave
in the 19th century which led to your birth today doesn't mean we all have nigger blood as well!

ancestryDNA probably gives you all the info you want at a cheaper price.

but 23andme gives some other stuff like disease likelihoods, so go for that if you want.

either way, you can download the raw DNA data and upload it to gedmatch.com and get some more specific, but more experimental, information on your origin

pic is my ancestryDNA

>implying all burgers aren't at least 25% nigger

KANGZ

Giggs is 1/4 African. His grandfather was from Sierra Leon.

My maternal line goes way back to Ireland but actually turned out to be T2b which is very rare in Ireland. So weird things do happen.

and the thing with DNA is we like to look at europeans as "pure" but what pure example to we compare it to? it is just the recent history of 200 years ago or so.

But over say 200-500 years you can have a group of people descended from mixed race people called for example "Blippy" (let us say 90% "white" w/ever that is then 10% south asian) then over the centuries there will no longer be traces of the original groups, but instead the genes are so mixed that it is its own ethnic group.

then people will go "oh i am pure Blippy!" not realizing blippy started as a hybrid race and the genes were so mixed it became its own thing.

that is what lots of Europeans in fact are, without realizing it.

not to say nordic race is not god race. but that all europeans are not pure white, but are basically ALL mixed. but the most godlike people look like gods and pass their god traits because God=beauty, civilization, intelligence and looks are what is on the inside showing outside.

You can get that information for $5 at some website.
You just provide them with the genome text file and they give you all the medical data.

pic related is the gedmatch eurogenes k13 analysis on the raw ancestryDNA data

may be your great gramps was just kekelded

What exactly does gedmatch do? Is it just another ethnicity calculator using your raw DNA data?

1. They are selling your data to medical companies and governments.
2. It is very, very hard to get an accurate percentile breakdown. You should be skeptical.
3. Even if their math is right, you need to realize that percentiles will only match your ancestry on average. So, yes, if you are 1/4 asian, it will probably come back as around 1/4 asian, but you could be called 1/2 asian or 0 asian (both unlikely but possible).

that really does make sense. Sephardi aren't really known for living in ghettos like the jews of eastern europe. but i don't know much about them.

Hey, kike, do you have any insight as to why genetic testing doesn't account for sephardic bloodlines? My guess would be since the Jewish bloodlines all have a commonality, testing for ashkenazi catches both ash. And sephardic. Thoughts?

R1b came and cucked G and fucked all their H women.

gedmatch has a bunch of tools.

the thing I posted here, although I know nothing about genealogy, appears to be a regression of your data on the "average" data for a specific region. first one region at a time, then two regions at a time. the distance is probably the standard error.

(smaller standard error = more closely resembles)

my results are relatively weak, which is totally normal for being in Canada for many generations.

An actual ethnic German, for example, would have a "distance" of much less, like 2 or less.

y haplogroup is indeed very interesting. because you literally can tell your relationship with people that have very specific markers. it is much deeper that way.

everyone will have their own inherited markers and you can tell the genetic distance from any person in history so long as you have their DNA or that of their descendants. its incredible.

but also scary. and 23 and me is really going jew over ydna.

I have a common jewish group (e1b1b1) and I do wonder how close I am to other jews. if maybe way back I was a disgruntled rabbi that broke away from the temple.

ydna also some say is a true indicator of race/bloodline because it is the only chromosome that never changes except for mutations.

it is smaller though, maybe because it is degenerating since it does not exchange info.

This is ancestry.com

i have trouble wrapping my mind around that one but hey, ya never know hehe

Get a y-111 test from FTDNA. At least then you will see who your people are and where they live in Europe.

They store your genetic data. Why is Sup Forums so dumb

Thanks, I'll just get the base package then.

I'm 0.3 negro so I'm going into the oven. But not before I take every last shitskin with me.

This exactly. It's kind of surreal to see the possible migration patterns and interactions with other groups and where subclades split off. Kind of a perspective changer to think about being link in a chain of males going back hundreds of generations. Doing my Y111 now on FTDNA and will probably do the Big Y as well.

i have never seen anyone get over 98 percent of specific nationality on 23andme

congrats...you're officially an inbred

it's no wonder finnish women love getting fucked hard by foreigners. it's not only because finnish men have tiny dicks, it's also cause they have an instinctive desire for badly needed genetic variety

Which site won't save my DNA data and do a kike nigger spell on me in the future?

you're not that special

>t. some mutt

jesus what do you look like

I'm of Southern Indian descent

Yea, but white people are.

Reported for being a leaf

better to have a healthy dose of genetic variety.

that guy is over 98% Finnish from a country with a very small population

i seriously worry about what kind of genetic diseases he probably has