Do natives have special rights in Canada, Sup Forums?

Do natives have special rights in Canada, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

aboriginalawarenesscanada.com/aboriginal-awareness/trying-hard-to-be-equal/
arcbc.tripod.com/LetterSpecial.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost half of whites can and should claim native bennies. Tank that system down
>Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

Yes, they are treated like fucking royalty, and they still sit around bitching and drinking lysol

Stopping the extermination was a mistake.

Now they just sit around and bitch about everything.

I get that feeling, too. But do they have any actual special rights?

Yes, I said that. They literally get a cheque in the mail by virtue of being a native. That's exactly how it goes. They get provided with funding for houses, education, post-secondary, health care, hunting rights to sections of land without paying for tags/licenses/etc.

Then why do they bitch so much?

Look at this. Got linked by a native friend.

aboriginalawarenesscanada.com/aboriginal-awareness/trying-hard-to-be-equal/

They're constitutionally our landlords while we rent the rest of the country. They get basic income that their band chiefs distribute as they wish.

They get extra fishing and hunting rights.

The police don't even go after stolen vehicles, pets, or other property on native reserves, which makes them a popular spot for storing them before reselling.

Every non-native is a second class citizen in Canada.

I don't know man, I don't study this shit like a scientist. Niggers gonna nog

I heard they get 9k in the mail every 3-4 months or so. A buddy of mine knew this homeless native guy who used to take a hotel room after his cheque, a shitload of alcohol and hookers, non stop party till the money ran out. Then back on the bench by the city hall till the next one.

So much wasted opportunity, cant really blame some of these guys though they had a shitty start

>They're constitutionally our landlords while we rent the rest of the country.
How and why?

I knew about hunting rights and shit, but I was informed that they at least have to follow some rules.

Why don't whites claim their benefits? Almost a half of Canadian whites is 1/16, 1/32 native

That's what the treaties are. They're rental agreements on this landmass. We're that cucked that we didn't overtly go to war with them in many places, just made contracts to pay their descendants in perpetuity for the right to use their land.

They have self governance through bands on reserves.
They are literally a special class citizen. I'm proud the Aussies stopped that shit in their tracks.

Because that would be fucking humiliating. I'm a MAN not a nigger. I build shit not siphon it.

If they apply for a job with no skills or work history and there is a qualified candidate who also applied government jobs must by law hire the filthy red river Hawaiian. Same goes for women and people of colour. That is literally the extent of white privilege in the Canadian job market.

When a band/tribe decides they needs more money, they just claim some piece of land slated to be used is a burial ground and get a fat cheque made out to them.

The Indian Act has rules about who qualifies as native. You can't just have a bit of native blood.

I forget what those rules are but they usually involve unbroken parental relation or affiliation with a federally recognized tribe or band.

You still have entitlements if you are metis

You basically had to be full native till very recently, now 50% qualifies you as well.

Why don't average Canadians protest this shit?

>The Indian Act has rules about who qualifies as native. You can't just have a bit of native blood.
That's racial laws, idiots. Take some lawyer and get anti-miscegenation act for Old Stock Canadians going. You'll either get, get rid of natives act or shine the light on anti-European racial bigotry.
If you sue and drain your enemies - you win

The hilarious part is that pre-civil rights era US had very complicated laws regarding blacks, with rules on determining whether someone is a negro, laws deliniating what they could and couldn't do, etc. That kind of thing is seen as turbo-racist, but apparently when we have exactly the same style of laws for injuns to get gibs, it's the complete opposite. And this is in a country that prides itself on progressivism, tolerance, and fairness.

You'd get thrown into a Human Rights Tribunal for hate speech

Because just like the average Anglo, Yank, Russian or French - the average Canadian is a spineless delusional faggot

I want to identify as indigenous just to get special discounts and shit.

I think you get 33% of all train/VIA Rail tickets if you have "indigenous status", which you only have to "identify" as and don't need concrete proof.

Goddamn why is my country so cucked.

arcbc.tripod.com/LetterSpecial.htm

>omg what a disgusting racist
>"In local news, tribal chiefs organized a protest in front of the residence of user, who they say is a bigot and literally Hitler. Let's go to our reporter live down at the den of hatred."

They also don't have to pay federal income tax on income earned on treaty land. I work in the oil patch, and some of the sites (Kearl, CNRL, Albian, etc.) are on native land. The native guys I worked with were pulling $6k per week net on shutdowns, it was disgusting.

Now, I can't fault them for it, because I'd do the same if I were them. My issue is that I CAN'T do the same, because I am the wrong race.

Buddy, we didn't have the money, resources or manpower to wipe them out like the Americans did.

No, they are not entitled to special rights. Canada is all about equality.

This thread is one of the reasons why there are tens of thousands of missing/murdered squaws in Canada. They get killed by other Indians sometimes but the police always drag their feet to investigate until the case runs cold. The number of women vs men by province killed is very disproportionate because there are people out there who kill them to stop them from breeding 35 or 40 welfare babies (yes they do breed that much). If you were a cop and 60% at the very least of your pay went to them for free would you care if they started dropping off the map? Me neither. In most provinces you can kill squaws for population control and as long as nobody visually sees you, you are not going to get caught because nobody is looking for you.

Personally I'd suggest poisoning their pogey runts, they aren't human so don't feel bad. If you know what you're doing 100% of the time the autopsy will lead to parental negligence and the parents will have the rest of their child care paycheques taken into cfs at worst, they'll be jailed for involuntary manslaughter on a child or third degree murder at best.

They're like "we don't want to be a part of your society so just leave us alone, we can take care of ourselves". They choose not to live anywhere near the rest of civilization, purposely, then they bitch and complain that they don't have modern conveniences like electricity, running water, etc. They expect the government to use our tax dollars to build infrastructure to every little native community consisting of like 47 people on average, living so goddamn far away from anything out in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. And yet they refuse to get a job and pay for those things. Gimme a fuckin break.