OK let's rebrand white nationalism and sanitize it under the Alt-Right

>OK let's rebrand white nationalism and sanitize it under the Alt-Right
>Let's try make it look like a legitimate political movement and not associated with racial nazism, and maybe eventually we can infiltrate the government and make decisions7 in our interests
>HEIL TRUMP , HEIL OUR PEOPLE
what's his endgame? A white ethnostate in European societies isn't possible anymore well at least in the current climate , if he was planning on being voted into Congress maybe he shouldn't have made his reputation David Duke tier .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's controlled opposition, some MSM outlet is literally funding a documentary on him

Wait-wait-wait. SPENCER IS A CUĆKLORD
-he was married to a FAT GEORGIAN SUBHUMAN
-That fat hoe was Dugin's personal translator(anti-European Eurasianist)
-He has no problem with partially Amerindian partially African subhumans being within his movement
-he has no problem with part jews
-he has no problem with non-European from the beginning Hungarians/Bulgarians to be in his movement
How is he pro-White or """divisive"""(shitskins and mongrels on Sup Forums always call you D&C when you point out that they are muhdicked rape babies)

You sound like a faggot

Lol the Atlantic piece already came out and is like 10 minutes long you fucking dumb sack of shit.
KYS or Die

Alt-right is a boogeyman made up by the left. Alt-right did not exist before 2016, despite all of their claims. Alt-right is controlled opposition designed to scare people away from an otherwise reasonable right-wing government.

His endgame is to get white people to vote as a block the same way niggers and spics vote as a block.

Nationalism should infiltrate all movements.

The democratic party, the republican party, the green party.

We need to be EVERYWHERE.

Pop music, television, hollywood, books, videogames, comics.

We need nationalism to be a part of every single trend and fad.

Veganism, bodybuilding, microbreweries, social media.

Everything.

He said Hail not Heil

Richard Spencer and his followers are all liberals LARPing as Nazis and the media ignores this in order to lump white supremacy/neo-Nazis with trump voters.

It's an even more retardedly transparent psy-op/controlled opposition than David Duke.

I mean have you even heard this guy talk? Sounds like a 100% liberal.

These threads are as cringey as Lauren (((Southern))) threads.

Sage

alt lite GTFO.

fpbp

also pic related

alright he might not be, but the fags organizing the documentary were

see guy came out of nowhere and is suddenly "the leader of the alt right"

BTW one of guys that did the hitler salute at his speech was found to be a jew and one was a journalist for the atlantic

>OK let's pretend Canadians matter at all

We're getting there.

>hurr the alt-right didn't exist before
He literally started using the term almost six years ago. Just because you're newfag /r/the_donald transplants doesn't mean it didn't exist.
>BTW one of guys that did the hitler salute at his speech was found to be a jew and one was a journalist for the atlantic
Nice disinfo. The two guys who posed for a picture with Tila Tequila doing the pose were Jews. There were three or four guys that did it right after Richard Spencer's speech, Richard himself never did it and he has also never claimed to be "The leader" of the Alt-right

Isn't it obvious that this guy is controlled opposition?
How fucking gullible can you fucktards get

This, this is literally it. Every minority gets it's identity politics and then white people's identity politics get split up by religion, gender, sexual orientation, etc. The whole point is identity politicing around race for white peple.

>t. proxyfag

Well Alt-Right at this point by the public are seen as white supremacists , a movement that somewhat had potential now dead . It's just another word for neo-nazis at this point who do no good but harm nationalist movements.

>what's his endgame?
Feed his narcissism with the adoration of mediocre autists on the internet

>HEIL TRUMP , HEIL OUR PEOPLE
And? Has the presence of Marxist/Leninist extremists within the left done anything to delegitimize them? Considering that those people now run acadamia it would seem not. I don't think Spencer as he is now has the skills to accomplish what he set out to do, but he is getting better at articulating his message. Check out his interview with Al Jazeera compared to his early appearances.

Please, no more threads about this nobody faggot. You can have you thread now and a bump. Now kill yourself.

Except he's not a white supremacist or OY VEY a Neo-Nazi.

> it's recent therefore it's made up

pretty shit argument you have there desu

Well fucking shilled.

key sentence "by the public are seen as white supremacists"

Or you could stop falling for the labels of identity politics while you try to define everything. Just be yourself.

A fucking leaf. Jesus Christ you're either a gommie mad that he has single handedly gotten more attention to his ideas than any of your little fringe far left shit like anarcho syndicalism or whatever has

He talked at A&M recently, a few of my buddies and I listened to him. Obviously you haven't heard anything he's said, he's definitely not a liberal.

Overnight he got the alt right branded as an extremist hate group by the media. I wonder if the shekels The Atlantic paid him to sell out his race was worth it.

Yeah because never in the history of the world has public opinion changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ni_6sISHnqQ

Look at the comments. Mostly positive.

He is a idiot thats his endgame.
Alt right worked then this moron shows up hitler haircut and hail trump and all that crap, ofcourse libcuck media smells blood and gave him interviews in which they displayed him as a freak circus animal to the world and gave him enough time to speak to hang himself and with extension the alt right bravo... Now no one wants to identify with it anymore not even here. What a fucking moron and now he crys around cause of his Momy and is again in the news for being so blatantly stupid. I really dont get what people see in him besides someone that cant think two steps ahead.

This. Without getting into the nitty gritty of the Jewish Question, he also effectively compares white nationalism to Zionism.

Nice argument faggot.

Amon Goeth from Kikeler's List

Are you retarded? They even did that with fucking Trump! Long before Richard Spencer came to the surface. The media will do that to anyone who is a threat, hell if Pat Buchanan was running today they'd call him a fucking Nazi.

>ITT

He's controlled opposition. End of story

>youtube comments are representative of the public
the comments I am looking at are mostly negative and the positive ones coming from people with pepe avatars

How fucking dumb are you newfags?
Seriously, I want you dead, you don't even have the goddamn decency to look all this shit up.
Spencer has been around forever. He has podcasts with Jonathan fucking Bowden.

>he's controlled opposition
>posts someone who literally worship a gay Jewish controlled opposition nigger lover

>and now he crys around cause of his Momy and is again in the news for being so blatantly stupid. I really dont get what people see in him besides someone that cant think two steps ahead.

How would you handle a bunch of rich jews extorting and attacking your mom then, fuccboi? Not even cartels go against the mothers of their rivals.

It's really frustrating when these people who haven't even been here a year and just came here for the election start shitposting and don't have the common courtesy to even do a bit of research first

>A white ethnostate in European societies isn't possible anymore well at least in the current climate

>well at least in the current climate
Congratulations, you've discovered his endgame. Change the political climate. And why not? It has already begun. Spencer has done nothing wrong.

>a bunch of people blackmailing/extorting your mom
>you're seriously implying being pissed about that is a bad thing
Fucking underage faggot kys

FPBP

This

He's not wrong, though. The Alt-Right sphere is generally considered to be neo-nazis and malcontents.

Reminder that these threads are made by shills and antifa concern trolls.

Projecting a bit? Or did I hit too close to home?

Youtube comments are people from Sup Forums

>Alt-right did not exist before 2016
You stupid fuck. I have been on Sup Forums for years and I remember Richard Spencer. I remember years ago that nobody really listened to him but a select few and people didn't give a fuck about his claim to fame of being the guy who invented the term Alt-Right. That's why you didn't have threads about him every day.

What you saw in the 2016 election cycle was an influx of the r/The_Donald (((civic nationalists))) that just came here to poach memes from the source to share to all the rebbit cucks too milk-drinking to come to Sup Forums themselves. These are the people that brought Milo onto us. Milo was not a Sup Forums character until he mentioned us by name a few times and the rebbit cucks came here in droves. Ironically it helped us more than we admit, seeing as they were all normies that took our memes to kikebook and did more to redpill the masses then we ever had. But we are the intellectual and memetic vanguard of the movement.

My point is that I heard of Spencer before I heard of Milo. He's not as much of an obnoxious fag as Milo, so he didn't get as much attention. The reason he is talked about here so much now is because the media is talking about him. They're talking about him because they want to lead him into an image where he is a far right boogeyman. Their coverage of him is going to backfire just like their coverage of Donald Trump, and it will further push the masses to the right.

He went rogue. Spencer was connected to the elites at one point and has a lot more influence than he lets on openly.

Not an argument. You have no argument, in fact, which is why you are spamming pictures. Your picture is also fake, first guy isn't a Trump supporter.

Your posts don't even make sense since Spencer is a legitimate white nationalist, unlike most of the people in that picture like Milo, Sargon and /r/thedonald.

NO ONE forced this moron to go out and with his stupidity take a HUGE dump on the movement, make himself known as a white supremacist and with it all the predictable consequences.
Again no one forced him he didnt need to be on national tv, he didnt need that stupid obvious haircut, he didnt need idiots in his audince yelling heil whatever and he didnt need to defend them on TV and defend them shitty i might add.
This comes all back to the point that this dude cant think ahead. Anyway fact suddenly no one is alt right anymore all because of this face.

he's an attention whore faggot or controlled opposition

remember the (((politico))) journalist who said Trump is fucking his daughter and got fired? she got a job for The Atlantic.

remember who is making a documentary about Spencer - and who posted the viral "Heil Trump" video? the atlantic.

remember when they tried to discredit Steve Bannon so Trump would kick him out of his administration? know how they did it? mental gymnastics to show Bannon is connected to... Richard Spencer.

further, the guy lives in Montana in a massive mansion, but his entire operation is based out of D.C. where does he get the money?

the guy is not right. something is way off, probably controlled opposition, possibly just a spoiled rich rube who is being used by the (((media))) and (((establishment))) to discredit us all.

it's simple, he's an attention whore

he was toiling away in obscurity for most of his career but as soon as he said heil trump he got invited on all kinds of shows and people started talking about him

basically he's in it for the money and yes, he did sacrifice the movement to do it

this queer was never on Sup Forums prior to 2016, even back on /new/. You can't accuse everyone who tells TRS fags to fuck off back to their own sites of being from leddit, some people don't want to associate with actual shills, no matter what site or side they come from

he's a SPERG, you're a SPERG, Sup Forums has no leaders

really makes you think

i'm glad i could activate your almonds

thanks for the you

1. He never claimed to be the leader
2. He's been mentioned here now and then WAYYYYYYY before 2016

newfag detected

White niggers like Richard Spencer are so stupid. He could turn Alt-Right into something legitimiate like Black Lives Matter but this nigger ruined everything with that gay chant thing lol

lol who put h3h3 in there? dude said he voted for hillary

>hail our people
kek you guys don't even have a name for yourself but pretend to be a "people". sad.

And so is Trump? So is any opposition. If anything the attention is worth it since Richard Spencers has brought together elements of the intellectual "white nationalists" and helps get their names out. Stop being such a faggot

fucking tired of you idiots who have nothing to criticize on what you actually have to say and instead go with the U HAV A LEAF ON UR FLAG!! I GOTCHU !!
Do you honestly believe you can turn the political climate in the favor of white nationalism as the white population reduces drastically over the future.

No shit. That describes 99% of this board's content at the moment. They've opened the floodgates to try to prevent us from organizing here.

I get the point of bad optics as seen in , but you're still wrong in thinking that the heilgate destroyed the movement (it didn't, in fact now TRS and TDS are allied with Spencer, they didn't liked him much before).

Are you talking about the the alt-right/alt-light split?

>>OK let's rebrand white nationalism and sanitize it under the Alt-Right
>>Let's try make it look like a legitimate political movement and not associated with racial nazism, and maybe eventually we can infiltrate the government and make decisions7 in our interests

STOP IT NOW

>including Sup Forums
Its you who are projecting. Before the wave of newfags this place was mostly shitposting with the occasional genuine discussion about white nationalism/traditionalism/etc.

White Zionism. If anyone disagrees especially jews they risk outing themselves and their hypocrisy and we can pull evangelicals who understand the zionist imperitive. Win win.

Refer to:

Why can't Spencer apologists admit he fucked up.
Only way he could actually have impact on the political climate was getting into congress and now that he's known all across the country as that ebil nazi , he tanked his chances of actually getting into congress.
Now the only thing he can do is going around universities giving out WE WUZ tier speeches.
Yeah let me poison my name completely for couple of shekels.

>fucking tired of you idiots who have nothing to criticize on what you actually have to say and instead go with the U HAV A LEAF ON UR FLAG!! I GOTCHU !!
Maybe if you made an argument there would be something to attack

He literally dindu nuffin

>David Duke tier

false equivalency
David Duke is a fucking idiot that preys off old rednecks with penis envy. Spencer (and more importantly: those in his circles) understands how to propagate a message in a way that's effective (hint: not repeating stupid fucking white genocide mantras like a broken record just for the sake of doing it).

There's never been such a perfect opportunity for someone like him to get into power.

He blew our cover.

>calling Caucasians subhuman

okay Russia

You sound flustered m8.

Is sieg heiling Trump and unironically wearing that ridiculous 2012 hitler youth haircut not enough?

It makes sense in the context that retards like you believe this shit unironically.

I stand with Dicky Spencer

Fuck of TRS cuck he's right.

Hey fag you want my donations? Suck Milo's mutilated dick and post pics and you can can count me in in you shit forum. I'll even post frogs there promise.

WE

What is the "Alt-Right Full Membership Starter Pacl" then?

>Its you who are projecting

Nice counterargument

>occasional genuine discussion about white nationalism/traditionalism/et

Fuck off neo-Sup Forums. Sup Forums is and always was a libertarian board with traditionalist leanings. It's fat manchildren like you who take memes literally that ruined this place.

Back to your subreddit

>It makes sense in the context that retards like you believe this shit unironically.

White nationalism was just the standard in Aemrica until the 1970s. If you think wanting a homogeneous country like Poland, Japan, and dozens of other countries is that offensive, you should fuck off back to plebbit.

>linking posts that already replied to me
>"NEWFAG! NEWFAG! NOT ONE OF US, R-RIGHT GUISE?!"
this is how I know you aren't from Sup Forums. you faggots address him like he's your best friend every single thread like this that pops up. you spend the majority of the thread replying to anyone who calls him out. you insult everyone here and accuse us of being from other boards and sites. fuck off, if people from Sup Forums want to join the LARPers club, they will, but don't fucking advertise him here. I'll be right wing as fuck on my own, don't put me in your faggoty little box.

It was the standard until the 1965 Immigration Act. From 1790-1965 it was the standard.

"Heil" got him tons of free media coverage. Trump style. Now he's starting a college tour. Publicity.

You will soon hate everything you are

>you're a far leftist for pointing out that Spencer made it known on national tv that the alt-right is rebranded white nationalism

>and now that he's known all across the country as that ebil nazi, he tanked his chances

You mean...like Donald Trump?

This, if white identity politics aren't pushed, we're fucked.

Sup Forums has always been mainly an ethnonationalist board. Fuck off back to /leftypol/.or Rebbit. The only ones "advertising him" are people like OP who are butthurt that he exists. Libertarianism was just a meme because of Ron Paul.

It was still the general attitude in America until the 70s, and in Canada it didn't start until 1971,

I've been here longer than you. The difference is that you post frog memes unironically.