Compiling Homosexual Propaganda

Let's build the ultimate redpill.

Share scenes from famous movies that normalize homosexual behavior and serve no purpose and add nothing to the story.

The example below is from "Stand by Me," a (Spielberg) classic...

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jg8o9wXys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IprmyN9mEsk
youtube.com/watch?v=yYDcs9QroB4
clublez.com/movies/
youtube.com/watch?v=b5kkM0-Dr4k
youtube.com/watch?v=vV5VikGvrnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never watched it because I had a feeling this is what it was, but does Brokeback Mountain fit into this?

Not really because it's explicitly homosexual.

Tell me that's not a trap

spielberg is the biggest fucking cunt int he world

he is one of the jews top funders

Fair enough. I don't exactly have a category of movies in my head that fit into this, but what about the sex scene of Sausage Party? IIRC >3/4 of the sex was homosexual, or otherwise doing relatively 'gay' things.

ok

it's not a trap

Come on faggots, stop being gay about this whole thing. I just found this. Certainly you guys aren't useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=IprmyN9mEsk

that's anzu. anzu isn't a trap

Sorry we don't have libraries of scenes with buttfucking for you.

That's what all the faggots say.

It's so ubiquitous that trying to compile it all is pointless. Just stop polluting your mind with movies, it's all Jewish bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYDcs9QroB4

What do you guys think of this?

kill them all with fire.

Steven Spielberg didn't make Stand by Me, Rob Reiner did. Speilberg wasn't even a producer on that movie. It's also a true story - rewritten for the screen, but the scene with the leeches really happened.

I suppose it can still be gay Jew propaganda, but why? Because it has kids in their underwear?

Anyway, here's something for you -

The Encyclopedia of Lesbian Movie Scenes
clublez.com/movies/

The author is fixated on mainstream movies & TV that features women sucking face and grool drilling. You're going to love it.

Are you suggesting we commit arson by burning down a gay nightclub? Do you have a specific one in mind?

It is isnt it...

You aren't gay if he sucks YOUR dick

>normalize homosexual behavior
Its already normalized. You sound like a boring naive housewife.

Here's a better clip
youtube.com/watch?v=b5kkM0-Dr4k

If it has a dick it is

kys

It's gay because you get 4 boys together in their white wet underwear

One of them has fainted and everyone expresses a sense of urgency and concern until... He wakes up to find everything is ok. It's only his 3 friends gathered around him on the ground and everyone is wearing underwear. Such good news!

FFS

What forum is that?

What the fuck is this?

A romance movie

that one scene in big daddy where the kid watches two grown men making out.
>(((Sandler)))

If you can't differentiate between a good movie and key aspects that progress the story or add to it from normalizing homosexual behavior, then you're useless in trying to swade peoples opinion on gay culture, if it can be called that.

This movie literally depicts a turning point of four kids lives from childhood to maturity. It's not even close to propaganda. It's the ideal way to grow up. On your own. Independent. Where boys can figure out how to be men. So fuck off

Literally no point to this, except to make a mediocre cartoon that failed to live up to its predecessor some attention.

Are you fucking delusional? There's nothing gay about that scene. Here in Finland all men and boys sit naked together and in the sauna and it's completely normal, still a lot of people don't like gays here.
The only reson you react to this scene is because you're a sad closet-homo who is scared of boys in underwear because it might turn you on.
The idea of this thread is good but you all just post crap, especially you.

>For a Lost Soldier... deals with the romantic / sexual relationship between a 12-year-old boy (Van Dantzig) and a Canadian soldier during the final months leading up to the liberation of the Netherlands from Nazi occupation during World War II.

>a fucking leaf

>>a fucking leaf

Just stop already. This meme is staler than week-old bread.

but it was literally a fucking leaf

No but it is a Turk (of obviously Greek descent).

The meme is fresher than bagged milk buddy

>innocent boys = homosex
eh, just not seeing it OP. anyway, here's one for ya OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=vV5VikGvrnI

maybe this is what Sup Forums dreams of at night, if they could dream.