Super Saiyans - Aryan Ubermensch
Frieza's Race - The Eternal Anglo
Bibidi & Babidi - Ze Juden
Majin Buu - The Religion of Peace

The only jew in DBZ is Mr. Satan, the only character that never died

always thought of saiyans as jews because of their spiritual powers

Then what about Beerus?

Keks edgy younger brother.

But the Saiyans were giant apes that went around murdering people for fun.

Saiyans are niggers, dumb and strong

Frieza's race are al jews

Picolo, Is a responsible man.

>Piccolo always calls Goku "son"
>Namekians are literally niggers

Funny how most black DBZ fans identify most with Piccolo.

Maybe it's because he's big, bald and differently coloured from everyone else.

Can confirm

Yeah I'd say Namekians are black
Saiyans are jews because they all have dark hair and dark eyes. Only one in a million goes blonde and when they do they own everyone else

Cell master race

Namekians- have strong values, don't go around killing people like fucking apes

Saiynans- commit genocide of smarter races

But Namekians are niggers, sure bud.

Does that make Frieza German?

>Has monkeys do his bidding
>Has endless forms (for you to fill out)

namekians are definitely street shitters

The Germans genocided the Jews, user.

And blacks actually in Africa have very strong conservative values for the most part.

They're probably Indian or Hispanic

Frieza and his family are mutant freaks, basically. Like if suddenly normal humans were born with Superman power.

The Oozaru represent the past of the Germanic peoples, wherein they raided and terrorized their way through Europe, shattering the remnants of great civilizations such the Western Roman Empire in the process.

The Super Saiyan, on the other hand, represents the height of the Germanic's potential, a state that arouses fear in any Anglo's heart.

Human= Asian
Namek=black
Frieza= Jew
Saiyans=slavs
Threeeye= arryan

They could show us a thing or two about dealing with niggers

So is Frieza a jew or not?

I thought namakins were like chinks

Oozaru represents the jews need to control themselves through self mutilation (cutting the tail/foreskin)

What about Mr. Popo?

Nevermind Mr. Popo is definitely THE nigger of DBZ

I dont know much about the cartoons but when I was younger I remember that every time the kid got all the crystal balls, some rich prick with two goons always showed up in an attempt to steal them. Hes the kike/Trump of the show.

I still refuse to believe Frieza was a man.

cell is the ultimate embodiment of race-mixing. I thought Sup Forumszis were against that?

>Namekians- have strong values, don't go around killing people like fucking apes

the namekian species pre-dates humans but they still live in small mud-tribes

He was voiced by a hag looking woman who looks like she smoked 2 packs a day.

That's the reason m8.

Hits race assassins n shit
Def arab

Yeah but can niggers fly?

Cell is what the jews make race mixing look like "perfection."
Unrelated
Cell himself onces he becomes perfect is amazing though

>the namekian species pre-dates humans but they still live in small mud-tribes
Actually in the Lore They were able to Space travel in the Past but due to the Great Cataclysm they lost their all of their Space flight Technology

Kami even came by ship to Earth

depends on if they're running from the police or fatherhood

No way man he is far to civilized and nice to be a nigger at most an Indian.

but the saiyan people are arrogant, barbarian, fight just for the sake of it, prideful to the point where they wont admit defeat (although this is a good thing in some cases) even when things are looking bad for them which puts the earth or their lives in jeopardy.

I like to think of Cell as an representation of Transhumanism philosophy, in contrast to the Ethnic Nationalism represented by Goku & Vegeta. I don't believe the genealogy of their sons conflict with their representation of Ethic Nationalism, considering how both Gohan and Trunks are commonly referred to as Saiyans and also exhibit Saiyan-exclusive abilities such as their transformations.

they once wuz space kangz?

>Super Saiyans - Aryan Ubermensch

stopped reading there.

bad news, retard: "aryan" implies human. saijin =/= human.

typical dumbass who thinks HE isn't a degenerate everybody lmfao.

Kek

Which actress?

yeah racemixing
of every powerful race

Like combine the intelligence of asians, the creativity of white people, the financial skill of jews and brutal ways of the negro/arab

Perfect human

Son is actually Goku's last name

>the more you know

>Super Saiyans - Aryan Ubermensch
>kill tuffles from their home planet who were arguable one of the smartest races in the entire series
similar to the predicament now in Europe
>follow the orders of another person simply because he's stronger
>show no mercy especially to kin or close friends
>put pride before their life or their friends
puts the earth in peril so many times
>arguable stronger when mixed with humans

you're faulting him on a semantic disconnect, which contributes no actual value to the conversation. fuck off bootlick

GOKU IS A KOREAN CONFIRMED
JAPANESE BTFO

frieza's anglo because of sheer need for imperialism

he's indian

No. The jews in dbz are the Clawfours. They tried to claw frieza's money right from under his nose. He blew those fuckers up. He showed those money grabbing sons of bitches whose boss

youtube.com/watch?v=dPcLV6phf7g

I didnt know Namekians could grow mustaches

>>kill tuffles from their home planet who were arguable one of the smartest races in the entire series

I addressed this:

The past, brutal actions of the Saiyans were in line with the past of the Germanic peoples.

Also, when I say "Super Saiyans" in my prior post, I'm specifically referring to Goku, Post- Redemption Vegeta, etc, who have exhibited the Germanic virtues of honor and an unfathomable work ethic.

There lies the difference between the barbarians of old and the heroes of new.

>>arguable stronger when mixed with humans

Humans serve to represent other European peoples, who don't truly sully the lineage of the Germanic. Historically speaking, the Normans, Norsemen who mixed with the French inhabitants of Normandy, were perhaps the greatest warrior race of the Middle Ages, having conquered England, having ousted the Muslims from Sicily, and nearly bringing the Byzantine Empire to its knees on a multitude of occasions.

Not to mention, Gohan, Trunks, etc. have commonly been referred to as Saiyans throughout the series and rely on Saiyan transformations.

>>follow the orders of another person simply because he's stronger

Are you referring to Frieza? If so, criticizing the Saiyans for following his orders runs contrary to your criticism that they put the world in danger on the account of their pride.

>>show no mercy especially to kin or close friends

Goku showed mercy to even the most detestable of enemies. Even Vegeta has shown mercy as of late, refusing to murder Frost, for instance.

The actions of the Saiyans in the past, once again, represents the actions of the Germanics of old, those who raided and pillaged.

>put pride before their life or their friends

Pride and honor go hand in hand. Perhaps that is yet another weakness of the Ubermensch.

>puts the earth in peril so many times

As has the Germanic, abet begrudgingly.

kek thx christianity then