#BuildThatWallInTheMiddleOfTheCountry

Might wanna do that shit by county senpai

No

>Niggers and Spics in the South.
>Lowest IQ in the south.
Pure coincidence I'm sure.

This is a white demographics map.

Notice anything?

God damn what happened in Nevada? Is it the arsenic in the water?

With mostly-white Minnesota at the highest as well.

Maine and New Hampshire are fucking beautiful.

The most European states have higher IQ's than those infested with Negroes & Mestizos? Who would've thought?

Strippers, gamblers, hispanics, Harry Reid

I noticed those digits

West Virginia is dumb af tho bruh

Isn't that where you keep the Irish? My point stands.

La Raza have taken it in the Reconquista. Luckily, they'll have to go back.

no love for based iowa?

>lower
>higher
>sliding scale represented by gradient somehow

How scientific

well done West Virginia you've ruined this comparison.

It sucks being white in new mexico, but the food is pretty good.

I moved out of the state when I was a total leftist cuck. Now that I have seen the light I miss that god damn state more and more everyday. Once I'm done with active duty I'm moving right the fuck back.

West Virginia is Coal Country, so "college graduate percentages," as well as SAT & ACT scores, is an insufficient way of judging the intellect of a society that hinges on blue collar labor.

i agree, let's wall off those obnoxious little faggots shitting up the western part of america from the rest of us.

>My state is smarter than over half of the US.

really, really doesn't feel right.

Fake

Most USA states have a really low average.

yeah, I guess. we seriously need to have state flags.

I'll take this too. Finally we could separate the Scotcucks from the English posters. Bonus points for a London flag (ISIS will do).

I've always wondered why the scots don't get a flag.

do North Ireland posters go under Irish flag I wonder?

seems only fair.

Northern Ireland is the UK flag. Scots voted remain so they threw away their chance at a flag.

that'd be best, really
cut off the south if you don't have the balls to wipe out half its population

This

Niggers

>I might have been responding to potato niggers as if they were reasonable people

unsettling.

NI Catholics can't go 20 comments without insulting the English, crying about the famine or promoting terrorism. It's pretty easy to spot.

gee what a fucking surprise. checked and rekt

We don't have large amounts of Irish in the US. Those people are mostly English/Scots

>West Virginia.
>20% American Irish.
With this many Irish it would be hard for the state to have a decent IQ.

>directly correlates to how white a state is
hmmm

The mark "irish" on the census from ignorance. They mean ulster scots

The Catholic Irish are mostly in the Northeast. The rest of the country, especially the south, is mostly whites of British descent (either English, Scottish, or NI), but you have a lot of weirdos with surnames like Jackson and Jones who will swear up and down that we wuz Germans n sheeit.

>checked
West Virginia.. Have you ever been there? If not, go there. It's.... Interesting.

>be third-world invader
>IQ 140
>put in gifted programs starting in first grade
>recognized early on how smart i was compared to the gringos
>voted for Bernie in the primary, stayed home and played vidya/watched moeshit on November 8th after class

Problem, whitey?

Not mad at all. You know the place you came from is shit and you choose to live with white people.

Sounds like a cuck thing to do to be honest.

>majority of blacks and mexicans live in the southern area

Yeah,that argument you had is gone.

Yeah, Minny being the highest shows how easily fooled Sup Forumstards are in order to believe their own narrative. Some users here are just as bad/gullible as the SJWs they loathe

>tfw your native country will never thrive because people like you abandon any hope of making their own country good
must feel bad, but thanks for working for my country

It's actually pretty close to reality. New England/ the midwest/ Virginia are the smartest states.

Currynigger detected.