Can you give a good reason for not liking rap music other than "nigger ooga booga"??

Can you give a good reason for not liking rap music other than "nigger ooga booga"??

Honestly if you say you don't like it you probably haven't listened to pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WuTang bangs...still toxic garbage

literally one of the most overrated wutang albums

Race is not an excuse for not liking rap. I mean the most successful rapper is a white guy. It's a white person thing now, black rap is inferior.

The minute it went "gangsta" and all these rappers had to start fronting and cussing, it was effectively done as music.
Now it's just poser poetry.

Kind of funny that the best rappers are white.

Literally who?

Because the vast majority of it is either boasting about one's personal wealth or complaining about the lack thereof.

I like that album and a lot of other rap music but that doesn't mean that most of it that I've heard is degenerate nigger garbage

nigger ooga booga jungle beats

Don't let (((them))) create divisions in your mind between art and trash. Wu Tang is forever because they're competent and insightful. 90% of any music genre in America is psyops bullshit because 90% of American media is produced by 6 companies with similar (((agendas))).

Well, how about because these rappers hate you for your white skin.
99% of rap is all fuck whitey bullshit.
These people would rather watch you die in a ditch like a fucking dog than shake your hand.

So, go fuck your self, wigger.

Like blacks themselves, the majority of rap is unintelligent mumbling trash. However, albeit rare, good rap definitely does exist.

>I don't listen to rap and have no idea what I'm talking about: the post

When was rap not associated with the gangster scene? Even go back to the 80s with Eric B and Rakim, they still had a gangster image.

I love that album. Shadowboxin' #nowplayin

My guess is the other guy is talking about Eminem (most successful artist).

I was talking about those who are the best at it, though. The most technically proficient I've heard are usually white, however. Guys like Aesop Rock, RA the Rugged Man, El-P, Sage Francis, and Slug are white.

Hard to just call out a genre nowadays as rap

Raw beats and hooks like OP pict album may be
Easier to call rap than the trap crap today ~

Music all the same - get it where you fit in lol

>The special technique of shadowboxing

That's how I manage this place

supreme clintele fishscale and Raekwon's Cuban Linx blow it out of the water.

I don't listen to nigger music or watch nigger entertainment.
Go fuck yourself nigger loving cuck.
>Watching niggers playing kids games called sports while fat ugly white betas wish they could touch their nigger cocks.
>listening to jungle beats wishing some nigger would fuck my wife while I watch
That's what you are to any white man with a once of pride.

i hate rap music that just celebrates niggardry and MUH NIGGERS. Trap Music. Gangster rap. Awful. But lots of rap and hip hop is great. Wu Tang, MF Doom, the new tribe called quest... even some kanye stuff

How about you be a man and listen to whatever you want and stop looking for approval from others.

I mean what the fuck snow nigger you came to Sup Forums with this pathetic shit.

Day of the rake when?

>When was rap not associated with the gangster scene?
early eighties before eric b, run dmc, grandmaster flash and public enemy

only one worth mentioning is Eminem and horrorcore ages like milk in dog years

Imma let you get saged but [interchangeable rap star] had the best video of all time.

this is a really white thing to say

There is only one rapper I care about and is Sup Forums relevant.....

youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3axUFHYbPKE&has_verified=1

When I was little, my father was famous.
He was the greatest Samurai in the empire.
He was the shogun's decapitator.
He cut off the heads of 131 lords.
It was a bad time for the empire.
The shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out.
People said his brain was infected by devils.
My father would come home, he would forget about the killings.
He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the shogun was scared of him.
Maybe that was the problem.
Then, one night, the Shogun sent his ninja spies to our house.
They were supposed to kill my father, but they didn't.
That was the night everything changed.

/thread