Why the fuck do you support trump over throwing net neutrality Sup Forums? Pls explain yourself

Why the fuck do you support trump over throwing net neutrality Sup Forums? Pls explain yourself

I'm no longer convinced net neutrality matters.

Because white pussy is for Big Black Cock.

Never understood it completely; if it's what I think it is, then I'm pro-net neutrality.

There will be lots of internets in the future. Clamping down with their jewish claws will only increase the speed at which alternatives are created.

What is net neutrality?

anyone on Sup Forums who supports him on this matter is a fool. I voted for him in the general election, but that doesn't mean I can't disagree and oppose him on issues.

Net neutrality prevents ISPs from favoring some sites and throttling others, so if Comcast or Time Warner decides Sup Forums is not fit for consumption, they can legally stop you from being able to browse it.

Then I'll either switch ISPs, or I'll start polluting non-Sup Forums websites with Sup Forums ideology. You can't kill the hydra by cutting off one head.

So I was right, net neutrality is the way to go.

Does Obama giving away the ICANN have any affect on net-neutrality in the future.

You shouldn't have to, thats why we want it in place to prevent corporatism squeezing our balls.

because net neutrality is retarded garbage.

do you want the fucking FCC saying 'Sup Forums is racist shut it down'? no? then down with net neutrality, because that's what it fucking is.

no mate that isnt what it means
see

Except thats wrong you faggot, net neutrality STOPs ISP monopolies from controlling the internet and telling us our money is only good for paying to browse CNN.

ahahah are you from the /qa/ thread?

If they do this, Sup Forums should just pool its resources and start up a new ISP committed to avoiding this bullshit.

No. Trump is going to have more of an effect than ICANN ever would have. Trump's said he's against net neutrality before but I think he'll flip flop since he's ignorant on the issue and thinks like

I don't want to pay extra to ((them)) just to shitpost on Sup Forums

Getting rid of Net Neutrality is going to assfuck any ISP that tries to implement it. Doing something like this will transform an ISP into from a carrier to a content provider with a whole different set of restrictions. If they regulate your bits in any way beyond copyright screening (and even that is 100% unconstitutional) they are immediately liable for all content on their network.

Download cheese pizza? Comcast is on the hook for it, too. Download the new Star Wars? Cox will owe the film faggots for it, too. Pirate AutoCAD and Office? Verizon will be just as culpable as the downloader.

ISPs have a vested interest in just remaining datapipes, and very few of them realize this. Ending net neutrality also opens up any ISP that does this kind of throttling to being forced to carry alternative ISPs on their full networks, at cost, the way that AT&T has to carry MVNO traffic.

26th or so shill thread on this issue. last month was global warming now their hot meme topic is net neutrality. so amusing to see the left clutch at their last bits of agenda.

Horseshit. Obama giving over ICANN is a huge deal. The corporation that controls the entire DNS can now make deals with China and Iran.

Because it makes libtards, SJWs and Google/FB/Twitter faggots mad as hell.

Son, you have no idea what you're talking about.

this is why Trump won

>The current figurehead of my ideology is flawed
>My opposition is pointing this out
>I will call my opposition dishonest because they have pointed this out

i've been against net neutrality before trump even ran

It s the opposite you autist

Bingo user

isn't it weird how they had net neutrality passed and this year they started war on "fake" news and now big corporations are in on the battle. almost like they had bigger plans but a certain president disrupted them

woah I didn't know the government or ISPs had declared war on fake news