Birthright

I'm cashing in my Jewish blood for my free trip to Israel next week.

Has anyone gone? Experiences? Things I should do while in the holy land?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710150
kibbutzvolunteer.com/israel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bang Jew broads and post pictures.

Dont come back, kike.

>tourism in the middle east
>to visit a penis chopping cult

sounds fun don't come back too soon :)

take part in jewish pedophile rings
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.710150

if you speak hebrew go visit a kibbutz and volunteer, you will be blown away

kibbutzvolunteer.com/israel.html

>Has anyone gone? Experiences? Things I should do while in the holy land?
I grew up in a really Jewish area. From what I understand it's mostly drinking.
Lot's of people are also trying to lose their virginity when they're over there.

how old are you OP
this is the first Birthright thread i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Went this summer. Internet sucks and lots of walking. Food is amazing though

Spbp

I'm going with my university

No Hebrew, and I doubt I'd have time, we have a tight schedule, and I'm not extending my trip.

Holy fuck I know that jew in the front, biggest shit head I've ever met

Did you go through taglit or just solo?

Taglit?
if yes then prepare to be cucked my Israeli cuckloards that only care about having sex with the girls that come with you. you will hear ALOT about their service in the army in order to impress the girls

>tfw gay and going with my BF

> This

Uncuck yourself by making aliyah and cuck another diaspora cuck like you.

t. Goldberg

fuck hot Israelis

see

Every post says bang hot girls

Here I was going to suggest climb Masada, visit the Kotel, you know proper halachic experience.

But yeah, hit the beaches and try hook up.

It's a well-funded schedule-packed bus ride through Israel with lots of unforgettable stuff and somewhere along the way their goal of convincing you to a) marry Jewish and b) move to Israel and join the army will become apparent. If you're there to learn, there's a lot of that going on, and if you're there to drink party & get laid there's a lot of that going on.

I kind of wish I'd done it. I think I'm too old now. (30)

My old man went to Israel for work and really liked it, but that was way back in '99 when things were pretty chill there. He hung out with Palestinians and shit and they were all bro tier during that brief period of peace.

Oh well, I'm not really into the Jew thing anyway.

Visit the Gaza Strip and check out the fireworks.

kek

Did it last year. Just try to get the girls on the trip with you drunk and fuck them. They take you as a group to the 18 over bars and all the Isreali girls are horny as he'll.

I went there for 2 years and tainted 234 Jewess' with my Big Lebanese Cock. 130 of them were virgins.

see

Gas yourself.

Also if ur wondering how I got in, my family housed 3 jewish familys and killed 6 werchmant coming for them in ww2. He regretted it after 1948 and became full blown Nat Soc, as am I

Great country I lived there for six months people are really nice and women are mostly hot. Watch out for angry arabs tho, op.

>I'm cashing in my Jewish blood for my free trip to Israel next week.

You stupid Jew. You should know exactly how this works: They give you the "free" ride because of your blood, but once they hook you, they nickel and dime you to death all the way there. They'll charge you for each bag you bring on the plane, they'll charge you for each snack and meal you eat on the plane, they'll charge you an additional "baggage handling" fee to move your bags from the plane to the terminal, they'll charge you a fee to allow your bags out of the airport, they'll charge you cab fare, they'll charge you for the hotel room, they'll charge you for every bag you bring into your room at the hotel, they'll charge you a cleaning fee at the hotel, they'll charge you a television fee at the hotel even if you don't use it, they'll charge you a thermostat fee at the hotel, they'll charge you a utility fee (power and water) for your hotel room, and they'll charge you a fee to tour any and every single "public" park or site or museum or temple or culturally significant place in Israel. And don't forget that they'll charge you a "baggage inspection fee" for the return flight home, and charge you FOR the return flight home (your Jewish blood was only good for the free flight in), and charge you for every bag you bring again, and charge you for all the food/drinks you take on the flight again, and charge you a "safety inspection" fee before they take your bags off the plane once you're home.

You're Jewish, you should ALREADY KNOW HOW THIS WORKS for you and your kind.

I hear jewish girls crave the BBC
How can tiny dick jews even compete?

I don't think you understand how this works. Every and I mean EVERYTHING is paid for except for lunch.

Birth right? More like Dead Wrong!

I just thought of that and was pretty proud

xd!

>boasting about BBC
>checks flag
like pottery..

Lying Jew!

They crave us Lebanese guys, especially if we have blood from the balkans.

alright man...

You don't fool me!

Get out of my fucking country and go back to fucking Lebanon so you can finish killing off the Druze scum

well, youre not wrong, Israelis are greedy af, and wont miss an opurtunity to cash on some one (especially american, couse they got alot of cash) i once saw someone sell a water bottle to a tourist for 20$, wich he bought 2 min ago for 5 shekels

I don't need to, while you typed that, I stole your precious shekels >:)

Planning to after my military service under trump bb

Talk to them about Jesus

You dirty Jew!

be careful!

>all those mutilated "men"

how do Jewish girls even fuck cutlet Jewish men? can they even get wet when he pulls out his dried out, kernalized penis and desperately tries to get it hard.

I wonder what cutlet sexual stimulation feels like. just a rubbing sensation?

Nah, if I'm going to be serious for just a moment: scams like that are universal wherever you go, Jewish or not. Some travel agency will lure you in with a promise of a free flight or free anything, then find some way to trap you into paying much more than you expected. This goes for anything in life offered to you for "free" no matter who is offering it to you.

This isn't some travel agency, it's designed to be very inclusive and very care-free. I could get away with spending under $100 during the 10 days I'm there if I wanted.

Worst troll I've seen in a looong time. Congrats dude!

Sure thing, Shlomo. Let me know how that works out for you.

how is it a troll? the fact that they're mutilated is one of the first things I thought of when looking at that picture.

q:^)

he's just upset that his phimosis infected meatslab wont be touched by any self-respecting American girl.
Let alone the fact that he's disgusting in the eyes of G-d and has the ultimate mark of the goyim.

If that's sincerely the first comment you could think of, I pity you. So much self-doubt and insecurity. Lol.

this.
I don't understand why uncutfags are always so quick to lambaste circumcised people, always having to prove that they're better.
really makes u think

Were you mutilated too or something? I'm not insecure for understanding that men who have half their penis cut off at birth are mutilated.

You're trying pretty hard to place yourself on a superiority pedestal. Given your flag, you're kinda in the minority. Sorry, buddy. I hope you work out those demons some day.

(also lol at your understanding of anatomy)

/thread

I haven't place myself in a place of superiority at all. You're assuming all of these things about me because I'm pointing out the fact that circumcised penises are disgusting. I haven't said or implied anything about myself. if anything, you're the one with some issues, desperately trying to frame me to be insecure and having demons. I think you're just upset at the reminder that you're circumsized and nothing will ever change that.

u came into the thread with the sole purpose of making a degrading comment, obviously you wanted this conversation...

that h3h3 guy met his wife when he did went on his jew trip

lol that's his sister

no its his wife

no it's his sister
They even have the same last name
Ethan and Hila Klein

@103978584
no more (You)s for you
filtered from the thread :))))))))