Alt-right hero The Golden One gets BTFO by a based lefty

Alt-right hero The Golden One gets BTFO by a based lefty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahuj1B0ow4U

Thoughts on hbomberguy's video?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/).
janegoodall.ca/about-chimp-behaviour-social-organization.php).
alfredmacdonald.com/2012/12/26/dissecting-the-frog-on-sarcastic-paraphrase/
google.com/#q=literal nazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Really makes me think

Golden One is a fag enabler.

I'm about halfway in and I still haven't heard an argument.

He just shows things Golden One said and makes snarky comments about it.

Most alt-right people are homosexual or have homosexual tendencies. Milo, The Golden One, Richard Spencer, Paul Joseph Watson, etc.

>ur nazi ur fascist ur anti-semitic
Good arguments

>Implying the Golden One or alt-righters uses arguments to prove his points
Most of the Golden One's points rely on feelings and emotions.

In the off chance that they do provide sources it's always from non-reputable places.

Please stop posting about yourself. Your attempt at viral marketing is embarrassing.

This video had 36k views before I posted it on here you moronic potatonigger.

>He just shows things and makes snarky comments about it.

That's all him and most lefties do as arguments. Show something than say "This is so racist" or "This is so sexist" as if that statement along makes it true, and invalidates everything.

Like that entire first part where he's willfully ignoring the principles of class being the main differentiator between "international jewry" and "individual jews". Ignoring that having wide swaths of the banking, entertainment and news in the hands of the rich members of a minority with possibly the strongest in-group preference around has huge negative impact for everyone else.

Instead he does the usual "lol it's nazi" and nothing else.

Or the part where he says that "having a personality" is harder and more work than getting a body like Golden One has. Or that Golden One has no reason to be proud of that body.

hbomberguy is the typical brit. Makes snide comments with nothing to back it, strawmans the shit out of everything. Asks for sources, ignores the sources provided, or discards them because they're not up to his standards.

The Daily Show and Colbert have conditioned them this way.

I don't like golden one. He looks like a steroid using freak.

/thread

Name some the points and prove their invalid nature.
>non-reputable sources
Because MSM and academia aren't biased, at all. And where is this unicorn of objectivity?

>there's anything wrong be being a nazi

22 minutes of sarcasm from a dyel. Why are liberals so pathetic?

Confirmed for attention whoring himself here

>Interesting how it took me posting my shitty "snarky humor" videos on Sup Forums to finally be noticed. Why it's almost as if I'm an attention whore.

This guy has frequent deceptive points throughout the video. I don't know if its self deceit, or cuckold rationalizations, but I'd be willing to bet on both desu.

People like that are insufferable and why I stopped caring about things I can't control. The only problem is, that cucks like this will try to wage economic war on you and get you ostracized for your beliefs.

And what they fuck has the Golden One done that would deserve such a thing? Nothing, and this asshat's video proves it, there is no evidence of any wrong doing by the Swede. Many of those Nordic nationalists just trying to put up a fight against the pozzed system and stand up for themselves get labeled a fascist and a Nazi for not falling in line. It's because men like that bong pussy are afraid of real men, they know they are weaker and less as men. He's trying to use humor, sophistry, played out rhetoric and "likes" from the hive-minds to convince himself otherwise.

Fuck these cocksuckers. And fuck you OP you shit posting faggot.

Not an argument

youre right he didn't make an argument, but neither did bomberguy. Or are you gonna be selective about which comments you reply to as is common with bait threads like this one

>H.Bommerguy

This faggot named himself after Bomber Harris? What a fucknob

He's not here to argue with. And I wouldn't waste my time desu. The Sven race has it hard enough as it is, I wouldn't give the cunt the attention he wants. The weak should fear the strong irl always. I hope the Golden One sees this vid for the sophistry and smear that it is and cockblocks the cuck's attention get desu.

As for you being a faggot, that is not an argument but a fact, you are OP. OP is a faggot guise.

(you)

Bomberguy refuted the study that the Golden Cuck uses to prove that right wingers have better sex lives and the whole alpha-beta thing that the Golden Cuck bases his whole philosophy under by going to the original researcher who came with the observations.

It's not the fault of Hbomberguy that the Golden Cuck uses feelings rather than evidence and facts to make his points. There's very little of substance to refute.

I really like Hbomberguy I think his channel will blow up soon and the alt-right will die and the internet will become leftist again now that alt right loonies have power now. The pendulum always swings.

This can all be reduced to two questions.

Which one would you rather be like?
Which one do you wish more people were like?

The Golden One wins.

Checked and rekt, don't even have to watch his shitty vid now.

Thanks leaf.

Quads of quality
Nice to see a Canadian goodposting

Calling people you disagree with a racist is the equivalent of using an ad-hominem. Ironic that the person who prides himself on being intellectually consistent and rational (you gave him another chance, as you put it) is blind to this great error of judgement, this doublethink.
Calling things conspiracies simply because you disagree with them is not an argument. The 1% is disproportionately Jewish (politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/). In regards to their population, they are incredibly over-represented. And to claim that the person who owns the supply of water has no power is playing dumb deliberately. The person/people who have control over that much influence don't have any say in anything, and any claims that they do exercise control are labelled as "conspiracies" simply because you do not believe in them? Not an argument.
Also, when you say "if you have to keep telling people you don't care about "x", then you actually do". The "x" is people saying that it's racist. You are talking about yourself. You claim that he cares about the ad-homs you espouse. Non-argumentative drivel.
Arm-chair psychology does't add any substantive points to your assertions.
The "Western civilization bites back" is an analogy. If you have to take this literally to make your point, then you are not forming an argument. This is just entertainment that attempts to make political points by acting conveniently outraged. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. Make your arguments then go on to the entertainment portion.

The point on sponsorships being Jewish. If they are Jewish, that is fact. Again, you are asking him to defend the ad-homs you espouse. Still not an argument. It's as if I call you a poophead, and you say that you are not a poophead, then you call me insecure for providing a retort to your ad-hom. Also, I thought that racial differences (ergo, evolutionary differences) did not exist, so how can he be a racist? Also, I thought that Jewishness wasn't a race, but a religion? I guess that explains how strong their in-group preferences are! It isn't bigotry when they do it, though.
Nationalism is not about hatred of other groups, it is about a love for your own, the will to protect your nation and its people.
On the globalist point, I do not agree with the golden one on that, as well as many other points. It is a valid argument you make, one of the only ones. It is a contradictory statement.

On Miley Cyrus. If you mean to say that there is no difference between her persona during her Hannah Montana era and her modern music era, then you are being deliberately intellectually dishonest for the sake of advancing your "argument". Her music videos ooze hyper-sexuality, and her fanbase, which wears rose-tinted nostalgia goggles, eats it up.
On sexual objects, that is a valid point and I disagree with the golden one parading himself around, it looks disgusting.
On "women's clothes destroying civilization": strawman, what she decides to wear one day does not "destroy"; rather, it is the amount of influence she holds and the behaviours she wishes to display to her millions of fans, who then mimic their idols, that is the point of contention.
The Austrian election point: that is proof that women vote left, for bigger government and "green" candidates. Women value security over freedom, what a surprise. Islam will replace female voters, though.
Arguing when people provide retorts to your accusations is not an argument. You are just complaining. If he doesn't say anything, you continue to call him a poophead. When he does, you say that his retort is telling that he really is a poophead. Not an argument.
On the hatred of your own nation: the reason there is anger at the current state of the nation is because it is a diseased corpse. Pointing out the disease and how to get rid of it is what the issue is.

On freedoms in the West: there are good and bad choices. There is only one freedom: the freedom to arm yourself, or the right of violence. All other rights are derived from this. You cannot have "right of marriage" without violence supporting its existence, or any other right/freedom. Any push to destroy that fundamental law of rights is a "bad choice".
"Right to vote taken away"
You are not entitled to that vote, you are not entitled to as much as you are led to believe. What have you done to earn your right?
"version of nation which never existed"
Norman Rockwell's America would like to have a word with you. Look at Detroit in the 1950's.
"elves, fantasy point"
Criticizing the current state of your nation is not equivalent to burning its flag.
"not getting the evidence thing"
You criticize him for only using one article, but you, yourself, only use one video of his in your point. The article itself is clickbait garbage, that much is true. Another reason why I disagree with the golden one, he can make better points than linking to shit clickbait.
"Alpha/beta is irrelevant/not based in reality"

Yeah pretty much. Not that I think that The Golden One is anyone worthy of aspiring to, but he at least has a phsiloshpy of self-improvement and he lives up to his own standards.

The other guy is just a snotnosed freak who relies on feminine shame-based rhetoric.
The Hbomber fag just looks like the typical betafaggot nerd that I shoved out of the way way back in highschool. That's actually what a lot of this modern leftism seems to be about, it's generally a collection of social outcasts who were picked on all throughout life until Geek/nerd chic became a thing. Now they try to solidify their power or popularity through feminine styled shame-tactics as if real men give a fuck what betafaggot men or wimmen think.

Hbombman's entire argument revolves around the group and shame, but what he and his ilk don't understand is that not everyone gives a shit about being accepted by their lame ass in-group.

This is not true (janegoodall.ca/about-chimp-behaviour-social-organization.php). Hierarchies exist, as there will always be inequality. The difference is, people like you wish to devalue this inequality as privilege or illegitimate, whereas in reality, the inequality is because of success. A shy, weak, infertile man is a beta. The opposite is an alpha. Wealth is "alpha", as is high-ranking social status. Females have preferences which prioritize this hierarchy.
The skyrim point is valid, that is weird.
"he's just an idiot"
Not an argument.
"leftists, we have already won, they sit and say what their ideas 'could' be"
I don't really see the argument. You just said that we have won because there is one guy who sits and plays skyrim like an autist. How can you complain that he is being unfair to the individuals with his prejudice, while "generalizing" as you do? Doublethink is real. Also, the future is undetermined.

That was the comment I left. Stop this obvious bait, the guy laughs when he is discussing how masculine he is, he literally laughed at how he claimed that he was masculine. It is just entertainment material with convenient outrage and ad-homs shaped as arguments.

sage

ur in the minority of ppl who actually give a shit

>based lefty
Doesn't exist. Guy also didn't make an argument. Typical.

What's with you sad faggots bumping your own posts?
Watch this.
>sage

Wow, what a fag

Good post. Humiliation is THE strongest manipulator. Even Rules for Radicals holds it to a special degree.

An especially powerful form of leftist manipulation is documented here:
alfredmacdonald.com/2012/12/26/dissecting-the-frog-on-sarcastic-paraphrase/

>bumping your own thread 3 mins apart with no posts between
kys dumb newfag shill nigger faggot roo fucking cunt

Well he does "read" Jack Donovan.

this, buzzfeed tier 'rebuttal' as expected....

dude literally looks retarded.

Is this what nords looked like before race mixing with the germanics?

opened the video, saw his disgusting leftoid face and instantly closed it.

Hows that for a fucking argument you faggot

Golden One is pretty good and all but I do sort of agree with the ugly cuck Brit that it's pretty facepalm worthy to say Hitler didn't hate Jews.

>Or the part where he says that "having a personality" is harder

The Swede has loads of personality. Personality happens despite your actions, not because of them.

>hbomberguy is the typical brit. Makes snide comments with nothing to back it

Good to see folk have noticed and exposed this awful, eunuch behaviour. Keep at it until these eye-rolling pieces of shit have to confront their situation without insipid Brookerisms.

The Golden One is just Sup Forums with some added muscle mass. They base their entire opinions of things, much like TGO, on someone else's flawed reasoning.

You can tell this by how they always put forward their point with an element of insecurity. Add in to that an Elliot Rodger style of utopianism ("If everyone thought like me it would all be better!") and you get a group, and a person, that's easy to demolish because they telegraph their weaknesses.

They're both the same kind of men, it's just that one of them lifts.

>literally Sup Forums is one person: the post

Psycho-analysing your opponent doesn't prove them wrong in any way, but it sure is easy to discredit people when the only people who can legitimately analyse their mind is their opponent!

Basically start arguing anytime.

>bodyobsession and insecure steroid user
>plays videogames
>reads phantasy books
>alt-right hero

Yea no.

It's just armchair psychology. Non-argumentative drivel, especially when they refuse to analyze the merits of the assertions. Ethno-centric heterosexual monogamy is proven, and works. Any attempts to pervert it will not result in a net positive.
The Golden One is not Sup Forums, he is just another e-celeb shilling his brand and shit. Hopping on a bandwagon for internet cash. Look at Southern, the queen of Sup Forums? What a surprise, she releases a book and goes to Molyneux, another e-celeb.
Golden One is weak on the nature of the female, and rampant feminism in government/social circles. His "I hate international Jews, not muh based Jews/blacks/spics/etc." is just kosher redpill nonsense. It's basically "not all 'x'" non-arguments. We can observe general trends and patterns of behaviour in groups, which allow us to make valid assertions with regards to the evidence. See, black crime stats.

Here, pretending you can read minds is another tiresome Brookerism that British people can't resist, because it makes them look jaded, as though 'I've seen this all before, you are nothing new'.
Also, when he says 'type' of men, its a shaming tactic intended to make you feel unoriginal, as though being a novelty is something to be proud of.

I know I'm doing the same as he did, but I can see the matrix of rhetorical tricks that Brits use to justify their inaction and cowardliness with a veil of one-upsmanship, and I've realised that the only way to stop it is to get foreigners to relentlessly mock it.

>The Hbomber fag just looks like the typical betafaggot nerd that I shoved out of the way way back in highschool.
HAHAHAHAHA!

>that British people can't resist
Then they cannot, in the same breath, claim to be intellectually honest and have, in the case of the guy, cool transitions and "le smart person glasses" on.
Your post does literally nothing to invalidate the lack of substance in the original video; in fact, it makes the point against the video.

Based.

Also leaf I think you left the Sage auto fill in for you, or you could be saging can't tell.

>hbombercuck
>the guy that thinks fallout 3 is garbage and praises new vegas.

CCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

I don't want to bump bait, that's why. I suggest you do the same, or you risk willingly bumping irrelevancy to the top, which is antithetical to your goal, as you seem to make (that is, doing away with sophists who claim intellectual high ground, when in reality, they comfortably align themselves with the Overton window and make a Jewtube just to rake in quick cash from Patreon).

Fair enough

>I know I'm doing the same as he did, but I can see the matrix of rhetorical tricks that Brits use to justify their inaction and cowardliness with a veil of one-upsmanship, and I've realised that the only way to stop it is to get foreigners to relentlessly mock it.

I'll keep that in mind!

>the guy that thinks fallout 3 is garbage and praises new vegas.

but fallout 3 IS garbage and new vegas IS better and deserves praise for being better.

as kendini gerizekali

His argument seems to boil down to "the West is currently gripped by extreme liberalism, therefore extreme liberalism is what the West is about, therefore if you don't like extreme liberalism you don't truly like the West therefore you aren't a nationalist". It misses two points:
1. The difference between like and love. You can love your flawed partner or family without liking everything about them. You can want them to improve. You don't need to hate them. You don't need to be disloyal to them. Maybe enabling their shitty behavior, be it morally bankrupt or self-destructive, is a problem.
2. Of course what your ideal for your political entity is is separate in some way from what reality is. That's why there's a movement. That's the point of doing something, to effect change. The left also changes, but you're not a fake leftist and leftism is not inherently invalid just because you criticise the left as a leftist.

>"the West is currently gripped by extreme liberalism, therefore extreme liberalism is what the West is about, therefore if you don't like extreme liberalism you don't truly like the West therefore you aren't a nationalist".

I didn't watch the cucks video but is this not true? That's why I cringe when people say they are "western nationalists" or whatever. To the rest of the world "the west" represents moral liberalism, multiculturalism, homomania, feminism, war, capitalism, technology, atheism, rap music and holywood. Let's not pretend that globalisation is an attack on "the west" and rather "the west" outgrowing itself.

Sup Forums is the largest gathering of sexually frustrated males, y'all mothafuckas gotta get laid or somethin

>alt-right
>Paul Joseph Watson

What did he mean by this?

not an argument

It's almost as if he's posting his own video here to generate controversy, and pretending to be the victim of evil internet trolls! "Sup Forums and co." noticed him when he posted his Fallout 3 video, and then lost interest because he decided every other video should be sarcastic rants about politics.

He's cut from the same self-absorbed, smug cloth as Sargon of Akkad.

this 'hbomberguy' is embarrassing to watch. Poor guy. He employs the 'I am so incredulous that I must gasp at your ideas instead of explaining why they are wrong because they are so obviously wrong that if you can't tell they are wrong you are an idiot' technique. It is childish and intellectually unsatisfying.

>HE IS A NAZI.
>GASP
>GASP
>lol now look at how intellectual I am
>lol look at how smug I am
>lol now look at how random I am XD

I feel bad for the guy.

digits don't lie.

Skinny Heideker's videos are all the same, exposing "contradictions" in someone in place of an argument, and committing fallacy after fallacy, like False Causes, Compositions and Tu Quoques.

It reminds me of his video talking about universities and their Liberal bias, by ranting on how Sargon wanted a petition to make it more equal, and of course equality is exactly what the Left wants! You hypocrite!

For example, in the video, he cuts to the Golden One showing off his body after the guy says "we do not want to reduce our women to sex objects". He fails to correlate aestheticism, that's beyond sexualization, and the actual acts of pretending to perform sex positions on stage for children around the world to see.

>The West is meant to be about liberty and equality, so why you so against Liberalism buddy? Do you hate the West or something?
Goddamn, that may very well be the most stupid arguments I have ever heard of in my life.

I bet this is the sort of guy who'd begin crying if he got overwhelmed in a debate.

>(((alt-right)))

They both need to fuck off

>Hbomberguy
Isn't that the same faggot that made a movie length video saying why Bloodborne was "brilliant" and a large portion of it was him talking about how much it just rips off from Lovecraft like a true faggot who thinks Lovecrafts reddit tier writing was original in any way?

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence pls

Golden one needs to start using his dildo more

>vague conspiracy he made up

this guy needs a big dose of the red pill

I watched 5 minutes and he didn't make a single argument

>alpha/beta behaviour doesn't exist, it's made up
Is this guy for real?

god this fucking faggot needs to die

yea he just attacked TGO's not shying away from talking about the Nazis.

and he totally missed his sarcastic Alpha build character (not that he's completely sarcastic, but there is a layer of irony)

his arguments only work if you already believe that what TGO is doing is "literally Hitler"

>vague concepts

they're not vague jesus.

>strawman "only nationalism can stop bad things!"

yet they say the same thing about communism, the dissonance is deafening.

both of these fags are fags

Typical right wing retard

when are these fucks going to actually try to hold a discussion instead of simple mocking.

Every time I try the conversation gets no where.

the parallels to what was reported by the germans on the Jews is astounding.

"The virtuosity of their tounges..."

>literal nazi

google.com/#q=literal nazi

look how many results there are for this term. liberals have a few words in their vocab and they reuse them constantly

Let's just ignore this. Doesn't fit our narrative
t.. leftist cuck

>Alt-right hero
?
>based lefty
?

>t. buttmad commie

He is so god damn ugly

>replying to these threads
This literally who is obviously shilling for his channel because he needs the ad revenue as his nu male friends don't pay him enough through patreon. He and his companions already made four threads like this one during the last day with always the same posts.
STOP REPLYING.

You guys are the laughing stock of the world which is why even with your daddy Trump winning you have to have this safespace. He does not need to argue, since he is appealing to an audience who already understands that these youtubers have the most thinly veiled form of racism and prejudice under the guise of nationalism. This guy is in no way trying to change peoples opinions as much as he wants to laugh at the trainwreck. To make actual arguments would give the wrong impression. Even normies are above /pol in almost every respect in terms of income, intelligence, polticial understanding, rational though etc.

Hbomberguy btfo

He's your typical snide beta, he attempts to break people down with little insults and provides no arguments. Because the golden one isn't a faggot beta and actually has gotten his dick wet bomerfag is completely irrelevant to him.