Sup Forums Essential red pilled YouTubers

pewdiepie

It seems everyone here knows who Varg is.

Anyone here listen to his music?

I do. He uses his own music in his videos

He does? I didn't know, I haven't watched many... I remember I watched a vid where he was talking about how his viewers should stop caring about money and live in nature or some shit... and that's when he lost me.
>inb4 greedy american
The way I see it, the most important thing in this world are my children - and what is the best way to ensure my children have the best possible life and will have their own children? By having lots of fuckin money. Im an oldfag now but i remember in my teens i thought about how cool it would be to be able to build free public skateparks for people to enjoy, and, you guesses it, only people with lots of money can do that.

i still listen to his music though

Black metal is the music of repressed anger / hate / depression

So if your life isn't fucked up, black metal sounds like edgy teenager music, but with that said, I think life is black metal. Beneath the surface, life is extremely dark and bleak. We try to cover it up with all our TV and video games and holidays and other distractions, but the darkness is always there (this is from an atheist perspective, if you believe God loves you and that there is a Heaven then obv this bleak outlook doesnt occur to you)

I remember I once read that every man can easily be made suicidal - just take away everything he loves

You're fav Ancap checking in.

Jim

pic related

I'VE

HURT

>Stop murdering your guitarists and endorsing Islam like a crypto-nigger.

>Vard the Fag the cuck muslim lover
>Redpilled

Kys faggot

James Corbett is a nth degree boss belt

MYSELF

Ok I want to delete this. How do I delete this.