Is MGTOW redpilled or part of the fall of western civilization?

Is MGTOW redpilled or part of the fall of western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsUMuybkJso
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtu.be/I8BRdwgPChQ?t=5m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both.

This user has the right idea. MGTOW is the symptom of a sick society.

i understand this is image is suppose to appeal to women but whoever made this is a pussy. man up it is literally your job on this planet to get a girl pregnant and keep her relatively safe.
this is way shitskins are outbreeding us.

>tfw MGTOW helps me to educate women that I'm not their sexual object.

I usually beat off those sex crazed vulgar women with my fedora, how do you guys do it?

Part of the fall, this is men playing along with the feminists narrative and then proceeding to not engage in healthy relationships or any relationships at all, it can only hurt

read how many guys said they'd only marry a virgin in that thread

Buddhists have been MGTOW for 2,500 years, but over 95% end of breeding and having kids, they aren't suppose to have sex or even look at women sexually. They take away the power that women have over men, they take away the special snowflake syndrome that is created when they have hundred guys chatting them up on dating apps all at once.

By doing this they also take away outcome dependency, their ego isn't stunted by "not getting laid". While also preying upon the fact women WANT to be chased, so when a guy isn't chasing them, he comes off as having higher social value, and thus these women chase them (cat string theory). It's the guy they can't have, give a cat the string and it will stop playing with it.

Buddhists focus on training the body (ripped and sexy, also increasing attraction), and the mind.

Women follow men, but today men follow women, and so, we have lost our power. Be leaders, not followers, and women will correct themselves to get you. It is then, that you will plant your seed.

MTGOW is basically dousing the entire house with petrol and setting it on fire just to get rid of some ants.
I mean yeah, sure, it works. Women would probably smarten up if every man went MTGOW but it would cause birth rates to plummet and fucking destroy society.

A symptom of a sick society, but I sympathize with them a bit.

Women these days are just awful. They're not virgins. No-fault divorce has undermined the family unit, exposed men to unnecessary risk, and just been terrible.

I still wish we'd be advocating for neo-Puritanism and encouraging young guys to try and carve a virtuous life out for themselves, though.

Then explain why Asia is so populated after reading

The fact that our moral foundations were wrecked with fraudulent studies about human sexuality back in the 60s is already going to destroy society.

Sure, demographic displacement is the more immediate issue; however, look at Unwin's studies. No civilization has liberated themselves sexually and survived.

Just as feminism is a trick, so is this. Men and women are biologically complimentary units. When united in ideology and mindset we become a much stronger unit.

Don't be a pussy and don't take shit but just remember its all a push for some bullshit to fuck up the family unit.

The vast majority of those guys aren't "mgtow" by their own choice and would immediately drop that shit if some 6-7/10 chick showed interest in them.

>it's your job to provide for an ungrateful bitch

I can't decide what's worse, a feminist or a traditionalist. Both view men as disposable utilities and women as precious angels.

Seriously, might want to do a cost-benefit analysis for yourself and make the decision of what is best FOR YOU, not for society as a whole. Because let me tell you society is more than happy to drain you of life and leave you broken man.

Spit out the Koolaid.

Correct.

The double standard for being a virgin is also sickening. We all know they would bang a hot chick outside of wedlock if sex was offered to their fat asses.

MGTOW is the future. It's already been decided.

You know a lot of these MGTOW guys were fucked by family court and so they don't trust women, right? Not all of them are "le pathetic losers, haha can't get laid" motherfuckers which that attitude in itself basically reduces a man's value to his utility to women.

Just something to think about. You guys are the same hivemind with a different coat of paint.

Read the statistics and studies done on virginity, for God's sake. If you want to be a "muh dick"-tier nigger, go ahead. Don't project your immorality onto everyone else, though.

as a white-washed assimilated agnostic half-persian, literally no group gives a shit about my "legacy". no obligation to have children to "keep the white race" alive. it's kinda lonely and nihilism-inducing to have no connection to an identity beyond myself, but at least nobody will shame me into having a family.

what's the other half ?!

Can't convince myself that it's redpilled, but I do feel sorry for at least some of them. Probably a lot of them are victims of family court, or just being manipulated terribly, maybe both. Could be useful for waking women the fuck up like other anons said, but I wouldn't count on it, if they don't wake up it won't matter if MGTOW stays a thing since the west'll be fucked anyway.

Honestly it's the same thing for a white american from my experience.

There is no pride to be found in being of mutt european ancestry, or even a pure european ancestry, as there's no unified culture or pride to speak of. Any vague patriotism is completely divorced from reality and highly abstracted of some ideal that is continuously shat upon by everyone around you.

Why anyone would want to have a kid in this environment is beyond me.

Yeah, some of them were fucked over. Doesn't mean you have to become some kind of womanhating faggot just because the system and modern society are retarded and enable that bullshit.

MGTOW wouldn't exist if the government didn't help women so much.

MGTOW came up because they feel like they have to compete with the government for women's attention

when did i ever say provide for her.
also you have some serious problems if you can't even find a decent girlfriend. guess it's better that you don't breed. but in all honestly shut the fuck up, i'm telling you this for your own good. it'll make you seem smarter.

american. we suspect we're from england, but we aren't sure because we've been in america for hundreds of years. we can trace ourselves back to the Revolution, but not much farther.
i wish we didn't know this feel, but we do. oh well, i guess i'll just keep up with my hobbies

nice post leaf. MGTOWs are literal feminists who are incapable of manning up. and if you say "man up" to them they go on tirades about women and cry about how they're being objectified. actual 16 year old girls in obese autist bodies.

Last time I checked being fucked over by a certain group of people is pretty good grounds for hating those people.

Obviously just hate isn't going to get anything done, but honestly I don't see why you wouldn't hate women for being complicit in the whole scheme of things. They really do appear to be self-centered assholes with a myopic view of self-interest.

Why would you buy into a system that fucks you over? Why would you buy into the glorification of a group of people who fuck you over?

It seems like a pretty cuck thing to do, don't you think? Letting women walk all over you like that.

Why are you using other guys divorce court rulings to defend your shitty life choices?? You want to base your love life off from the word of mouth from 30 year olds on reddit who couldn't keep a wife? Is that what you're making your mantra? Especially when most of MGTOWs are pathetic losers who aren't even 20 yet.

>Last time I checked being fucked over by a certain group of people is pretty good grounds for hating those people.
So, lawyers, judges and (((politicians)))? I agree!

a lot of Persian qts out there (but they're getting brain washed by the jewtube fairly hard)
start saving them user (wife one)

you are mentally ill. dating a human complimentary to you biologically is not glorification of women. the only people who do that are beta cucks, who after realizing that doesn't work turn into mgtow.

>when did I ever say provide for her

>man up it is literally your job on this planet to get a girl pregnant and keep her relatively safe.
Last time I checked keeping a woman safe means requires her needs to be met.

And even if it doesn't, providing security is still a form of provision.

Also, whoever said I was looking for a girlfriend? Literally just a whore you pay on a daily basis. Modern women (not sure about pre-modern women, after all, I didn't exist back then) have no loyalty and contribute nothing of value other than a wet hole.

Oh, but by all means call me a cuck for not paying out of my ass for a wet hole to stick my dick in. :^)

if Chads from every demographic were on board then we'd be solid.

But they'll never drop the puss.

I always find it hysterical when you blame it on the guy for losing his wife, as if women are some nebulous flesh mound you have to herd into not wandering off, as if they have no accountability or obligations etc.

A woman being a fucking whore is that loser man's fault. Totally not an indictment on women, just a stray case... What you're telling me divorces are super common? Wow, I guess there are a lot of loser guys out there!

Your self-hatred is amusing.

yeah but like i said in my first post, i'm a white-washed agnostic assimilated half-persian. i'm just as much not iranian as i am not ethnically white (despite my pale-ass skin). i don't speak farsi (or persian if you call it that) and i'm not islamic so traditional iranians are a no-go; plus, like you touched on yourself, iranian-americans are some of the most blue-pilled, shallow consumerist, pumped with plastic whores you'll ever meet. they're like western women x10 because they're imitating the exaggerated image of western women that the media portrays.

You can be quite happy without a woman.

It's a renaissance that says women are gay like they always were and the last 20 years of saying that women are "independent" and "career" focused is one of the biggest frauds in history akin to things like Scientology.

If you were to take women out of the workplace there would be an economic dip but then things would run smoothly again and probably better.

Fuckin commie cunts.

Yes, it's a symptom. Men would gladly go back to being providers as husbands and fathers, but the system has been turned against them. Men were still upholding this tradition even after the laws were changed. It wasn't until men began sharing stories about the current state of things that MGTOW became noticeable.

Women's suffrage --> women's liberation --> breakdown of the family --> confusion of gender roles --> broken people --> declining birthrate --> inevitable replacement by more patriarchal culture.

^This. I speak from personal experience. Won't blogpost but tl;dr I *could* get laid but won't because as a fairly decent-looking and financially stable nigger, I've got a fucking target painted on my back.

>marrying a half or more brain washed woman

What a quick and easy way to make 50% of your income vanish into thin air. Are you a wizard?

You're a moron.

Normal men who get divorced don't create subreddits about it and whine over it. MGTOW is a reddit invention. It's the male equivalent of old hags who missed out getting married so they tell younger girls to avoid it so they share their misery. youtu.be/VsUMuybkJso
This is the exact female equivalent to mgtow. Making a big movement about "going on my way because women are cruel and evil wah wah" on reddit most definetly means it's the guy's fault for the divorce. Notice how most normal divorced men just get remarried or find a girlfriend without acting like petulant children?

it is not only legal for a woman to rape a man, but they get paid to if they become pregnant.

yep. they're almost all fully brainwashed. maybe not as much in iran proper, but iranian american women are the ultimate blue-pill-chuggers. there's a reason you never see iranians outside of big cities; i guess my dad and i are exceptions.

>woman uses the law against you
>MAN, FUCK THE LAW!

You're like those gun control nuts who can't see the problem isn't the gun but the person using it.

You traditionalists seem mentally incapable of holding a woman accountable for her actions.

your point?
how does this prevent you from finding a decent girlfriend in any way?

and i forgot to say, most of them are smart enough and well-connected enough to jew your ass in court harder than you'd believe.

I wonder how many other countries define rape as an exclusively male crime.

only penises can rape
forced envelopment is sexual assault

i can't even remember the last time i bought my girlfriend anything or even spent a significant amount of gas taking her somewhere. why do you have this edgy perception of women? it's really making you look like an idiot.

MGTOW is run by muslims

listen to the voice of the youtube fukwit, he is an aussie muslim, they have that disgusting was of talking. they want to bring down the white family structure, probably funded by jews.

And then those men get divorced a second time, and a third time. and.. Oh, they killed themselves? Man, what fucking losers, clearly they didn't marry the "right one", which is out there for every man if they just MAN UP and be the PERFECT GUY.

Last time I checked, women who failed to marry aren't the same as men who did marry, and it gloriously fucked them over.

One has actual experience and are issuing an actual warning to others who may experience that same thing. The other is just salty about not being able to experience something so they tell others not to experience it either.

Almost polar fucking opposites if you ask me.

Oh, but they're just whining so it must be their fault. And if they're not talking about it, then it doesn't matter because they're hitching it up to some other bitch so she can hack away at his soul a little more.

But nah, go ahead, get married. Go prolong the glorious white race! You know, the glorious white race that is trying to drive itself to extinction. :^)

This post reeks of male feminism.

Sounds like it came from Tumblr if you used different buzzwords.

It's really, really good. I hate degenerate bitches who only live for inserting 10 penises daily into their destroyed vagoo.

Disprove a single fact in that argument. Oh wait. You can't. Feck off, ya limey cunt.

See you come up with these scenarios that have never happened to you that are only fueled by reddit users and their second hand accounts about whore wives cheating on someone. Or articles about rich celebrities and their alimonies and for some reason you think your mundane life will ever compare to a filthy rich guys being sued for 900k a year but his celebrity wife. so you then use these outlandish examples published on dailymail as justicatuon for you inability to find a quality girlfriend. Are you that stupid that you genuinely think all women behave like brendan fraser's wife? Also lmao all those old hags have dated thousand and thousand of guys before deciding on how evil men are, they're the same you delusional idiot. Your tone is riddled with hatred so obviously this upsets you but you might be the problem and in that case you should admit why you're a strong man going on his own way. you know that if you're ugly, fat, stupid etc that women will only use you so instead of saying "all women are ugly vapid whores!!! waahhh!! " you should start being honest and say that all women are ugly vapid whores when the man who's persuing them is ugly and an idiot. If you realize your inferior to most normal men then fine go on your way. but at least admit it. >inb4 "wah!! IM the VICTIM!! you're blaming ME. a victim!!!"
you've acted like an sjw enough tonight

mgtow AND lolbertarian
wew lad that's some peak autism right there

They are the "beautiful ones" in the rat utopia

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

There it is again. It's failure to not have a girlfriend. If you don't have a girlfriend you're fat and ugly and stupid.

Do you seriously believe that's the only reason to not have a girlfriend/wife?

The whole blaming men for everything and shaming men for not being man enough to live for a girl sounds pretty SJW to me.

Not saying men are victims, but rather that it is not in a man's interest to get hooked up as it's a net loss on his part. But you can't see that, because you think my perception is only of the extreme cases. Even in the case a girl doesn't leave the man, she can still emotionally grate him down with constant nagging and whining.

Look just accept that a man's worth isn't solely or even at all based on his ability to serve a woman.

There's really a lack of treating women as gods.

The laws, backed by the largest and most sophisticated enforcement apparatus in history, heavily favor women. Women see this, and as a result initiate divorce over twice as often on the conservative side. Sup Forums understands that if you want more of something, you subsidize it for welfare, but not for divorce?

Fucking this.

Women need to go back to where they belong and could help build a stable society that truly advanced and progressed. Advanced as in continually improved quality of life and technology. Without cunts saturating the job market to do half ass jobs, the rate of pay would increase again for qualified, skilled and experienced workers.

Women not doing the few roles they specifically evolved to do has been the cornerstone of the destruction of society and human civilization. MGOTW merely is the loud embodiment of what happens when you thumb your nose at nature.

Stupid fucking cunts and liberals.

it seems they're pissed of at woman saying they want equality, but when push comes to shove women dont want to lose their special protections. (((equality)))

Western civilization is sick. Maybe the original problem is jews, they are the AIDS which destroy the immune system. The focuses of the daily (hourly) degeneracy threads are all symptoms, which our weakened immune system finds it hard to fight off. MGTOW is another symptom, a fever which will either help to destroy some of the problem bacteria, or kill the host.

>... confusion of gender roles --> broken people --> declining birthrate --> inevitable replacement by more patriarchal culture.

youtu.be/I8BRdwgPChQ?t=5m7s
Relevant

It's objectively anti-civilization and anti-traditionalism and therefore it is not possible for a MGTOW to be a Nationalist. Every single MGTOW is a race-traitor by definition.

Not sure where you got libertarian from.

You're saying it's a bad thing to have less government?

So... You like the welfare state?
>flag
Oh, guess you do, and I presume you like the BBC too. Prep the bull Kraut.

Cuck

>60%

Whosoever, in a manner capable of disturbing the public peace:

incites hatred against a national, racial, religious group or a group defined by their ethnic origins, against segments of the population or individuals because of their belonging to one of the aforementioned groups or segments of the population or calls for violent or arbitrary measures against them; or
assaults the human dignity of others by insulting, maliciously maligning an aforementioned group, segments of the population or individuals because of their belonging to one of the aforementioned groups or segments of the population, or defaming segments of the population,

shall be liable to imprisonment from three months to five years.

>Not sure where you got libertarian from.
It's your autism that makes it obvious

Can women be race traitors? If they can be, almost every woman is a race traitor.

I'd say breeding with a race traitor makes you a race traitor. So traditionalists are race traitors.

Face it, your idealistic, retarded solution of fixing up a woman doesn't fucking work. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still just a pig.

By making it your and every other white man's duty to impregnate a race traitor, you're only breeding more race traitors.

Western civilization is fucked whether you "save the white race" or not.

This has to be the worst example of jewy circular logic that I've ever sen. 1/10 try again

both but close to redpilled they just have the wrong goals

what they need to realize is that about 95% of all women are born nation wreckers when not kept under control especially during their young sexually active years (up until around 40). its in their genetics they cant avoid it and they must be kept under control

There it is again. You put words into my mouth that i obviously never said. Never did i mention guys who just don't have girlfriends. It's clear i'm talking about people like you who have to brag in order to make themselves feel better and pat themselves on the asses over "giving up on women." The reason it's associated with fat losers is because most MGTOW are fat losers (or muslims) who's own ugliness and inability to find a girl who would want to settle for an undesirable mate such as himself turns him into an edgy loser who's angry all the time. Look if you're a below average male you cannot expect a normal girl to genuinely give you the time of day so of course they're going to use you if you somehow end up dating them. But also it makes me wonder if majority of these "all women are money grabbing whores who cheat on you" preachers have ever dated a single woman, it's like they've never put their foot down to their ex gfs before it was too late, do you know how easy it is to say "can you stop talking about that for a while i don't want to hear it" most girlfriends will shut up. mgtows are truly failed betas. Unless you're dating an art student most behavior described by mgtows is just ridiculous and does not happen irl. but i will be open minded and consider the fact that it's a reddit thing so 1) reddit users tend to like the city for some reason so it's no surprise they're dating trash 2) reddit users like alternative looking girls with piercings or blue hair or some other major red flag so no wonder they've gotten fucked over then and 3) reddit users are atheists and atheists have a hard time remaining faithful in relationships.
another thing to mention with the current divorce rate is the age people get married. according to most research it's better to get married at 21 than 32 if you want to lessen the chances of divorce and all the shit that causes divorce

>to get a girl pregnant
yes
>and keep her relatively safe.
unless a female is staying at home doing the job of raising our children they should not get anything for free. im sick of cucks who just provide so a lazy woman can go buy shit all day and then not even have kids. youre an adult and you should be fucking working. if youre stay at home mother then that is your job if not go make your own fucking money

>willingly cucking yourself
>redpilled

This post needs more attention.

The parallels between the experiment and what is currently happening in society is too unsettling.

It's the response to feminism that the marxists were hoping for.

It divides the genders and makes them easier to rule over

MGTOW = JEWISH TRICKERY

>cause birth rates to plummet

most of the bullshit like increased living costs would be reversed with a population decrease

it would be beneficial in the long term if the west walled itself off from nonwhite immigrants and then lowered its population by a third

how are you going to find a girl who will let you impregnate her if you don't protect her somewhat before hand? quit being such a hardass on women they're the easiest thing to deal with honestly. i've never been able to sympathize with people who've had troubles with women it's beyond easy. just focus on your own life and don't get distracted by Sup Forums threads about how shitty modern women are. it's the same as reading racebaiting articles and raging over it. just focus on your own life and you'll find success.

Getting cucked is raising another mans child, allowing another man to have sex with the woman who you have chosen, and generally giving in to pressure and ignoring your own self interest.
MGTOW is by definition doing what YOU want, NOT following established expectations without analysis, and only associating with people who you choose to.

MGTOW is men who have a nice logic, but are too much pussies to follow what they believe in without having a group of people agreeing with them.

I agree with them and I am in fact pretty much like them since I won't marry, procreate nor pay for her bills, but I don't need strangers on the Internet to make up a name and agree with me on it. I'm a man.

>it is literally your job on this planet to get a girl pregnant and keep her relatively safe
And then there is a stupid american coming and vomiting shit he probably learned in a 2000 years old jewish book.

>I agree with what they are saying, but have listened to the propaganda, so I am afraid to use a term that specifically mentions going my own way. This makes me better than them.

>Look if you're a below average male you cannot expect a normal girl to genuinely give you the time of day so of course they're going to use you if you somehow end up dating them

So you're admitting women use men. And then you say

>But also it makes me wonder if majority of these "all women are money grabbing whores who cheat on you" preachers have ever dated a single woman,

So by your own admission women will use men, but anybody speaking out about that is clueless? So does that make you clueless?

>it's like they've never put their foot down to their ex gfs before it was too late, do you know how easy it is to say "can you stop talking about that for a while i don't want to hear it" most girlfriends will shut up.

Ah yes, how could all those divorcees not have known that just telling your girl to shut up magically solves everything. Man these guys acting like all you need to keep a woman is a good backhand sure sound like they've never dated a single woman.

Oh, but keep thinking your traditional waifu is somewhere out there if it gives you hope or whatever. Guess it'll keep the white race going for a while. At your expense of course.

You're totally the grounded voice of reason. All female problems can be stopped by the simple words "Stop talking" and women use men while at the same time it's ridiculous to say women use men. Completely reasonable. Nope, no mental gymnastics here.

are you fucking stupid? it is the simplest most basic task that every member of every species is /supposed/ to complete.

So why is it complicated by a system that can and does take those children out of your influence, if at any time your woman decides?

>Birth rate by country.jpg

>/supposed/ to complete
Nice source you've got there.
If you'd had read more philosophy and less muh bable, you'd be less stupid in your narrative.

Can't expect that much from a religious poster though.

daymn you put the smack down on that neckbeard.

now the most important part is, will the other guy consider your advice? or just keep telling his soon-to-be ex's to shut up

Nevermind the fact that if every man and woman were to fucking procreate we'd overpopulate into extinction.

Nevermind the fact that there are much more worthwhile tasks like say invention or science or anything other than bringing more retards into this world.

You do realize we don't have infinite resources you mongoloid? For the human species to survive a whole shit ton of them SHOULDN'T BREED FOR PRACTICAL REASONS.

But nope guys, keep popping them out, we wouldn't want to run out of workers and stop saturating the job market and driving down labor costs! We just need to keep growing indefinitely! - A retard

the point is nobody gets anything from me for free except for one off gifts at special occasions such as birthdays or christmas. they especially dont get to live off my work sitting around doing nothing

if a woman wants to raise the children at home her payment is that i provide her monetary needs

if she wants to lie around and be lazy she can go find someone else to leech off of

You need a source to be able to determine how male mammals act around the females of their species?

>For the human species to survive a whole shit ton of them SHOULDN'T BREED FOR PRACTICAL REASONS.
we could start with all the niggers and pajeets

hopefully the chinkees are getting themselves under control

The downfall of society was giving women freedom of choice. They must be controlled and dominated in every aspect of life. Then they will realize and respect male superiority.

Your post doesn't make any sense, leaf.

I'm going to repeat myself, but I had the "opinion" of mgtow before it existed, and I know older men who does too, and nobody never redeemed necessary to have a group to talk about how we don't trust women but we still need acceptance from our peers, gnagna.

We just do. I don't need a group with a hashtag and nice pamphlets because I wash my hands before peeing, I just do, why would I need a group to comfort me that my opinion is right? I'm my own man.
Isn't it the goal of their entire group? Isn't it a little bit of a paradox?

MGTOW isn't just about being redpilled about women's true nature. Sure, women's tastes are frivolous; they are attracted to qualities that were useful for cave men. MGTOW are guys who realize that they aren't natural meathead "Chad" personality. Even a 7/10 looks guy with sperg personality would have to work and work and work to cater their personality to women's tastes -- even if those tastes are shit and the person they are when they are acting makes them sick. Now imagine he's 4/10; you have to work twice as hard for half the pussy.

Then you come to realize that the end result of all that work and self-flagellation because "hur dur lift bro become a better man, take charge" and "Chad-ifying" your clothes, personality, style etc. only earns you a revolving door of pump and dump sloots. No matter how many you bang, you still have the same feeling of lonelyness you had when you were a 4/10 sperg. Because no woman can give you that fairytale love you imagined, and if there were she's already with some Chad.