Christians...isn't Lucifer the good guy?

God created us to be his personal wind-up toy, Lucifer gave us consciousness and free will

>implying
Ignorance is bliss

God created the beings that broke out of the metaphorical box.

>retards who have never actually sat down and read the bible talking about the bible

Good point smarty pants... NOT

Just because someone created you, that doesn't mean you're obligated to be their slave for eternity

Scientists breed rats in cages to do experiments on, that doesn't mean the rats have to be happy about it

God created us, he could have made us how he seen fit.

this

lucifer is a fallen angel who was advocating for humanity to be free. the snake in the garden was satan, the great deceiver, who wants no one else to have anything nice. they are separate entities and "the devil" is a looney toons villain.

there, now you can know the difference and not make this thread again.

That's exactly what the devil wants you to believe.

The Bible is written from God's point of view.

Have you ever heard Satan's point of view? He may be the good guy.

Isn't Satan the ego and God is love.
All these gods exists in the mind. Everything exists in the mind.

it doesnt change that satan, lucifer and the devil are 3 different entities completely.
lucifer was cast out of heaven AFTER satan gave adam and eve the redpill.

God created us flawed, and expects us to try to achieve his moral ideal.

Lucifer accepts human nature for what it is

God made Adam with the ability to disobey his order, and Adam disobeyed it

How exactly do you argue that Lucifer gave humans free will?

And that's what God wants you to believe . checkmate

We are all going to Hell anyway

lmao who cares kek

Enjoying that consciousness and free will, are you?

>satan, lucifer and the devil are 3 different entities

Now you're just being a complete faggot

No, god is lonely and isolated, he can only create in his own image and play pretend in a you suit for a little while.

Sure...

Semitic religion is all bullshit and the cult of Yahweh is a big fat joke, but Lucifer is in fact the good guy.

Because sharing information makes you a faggot.
People like you gross me out.

Except Satan doesn't punish evil doers in death, God does. They are thrown into Hell with Satan. This concept that Satan pokes you with a pitchfork all day is as fake and artificial as the baby angel """cherubs""" (actually unbiblical putto)

have fun being uneducated.

Lucifer = Sophia = Christ's Syzygy

She's back on earth to deal out judgement, as the Blackstar (as opposed to the Whitestar PHOSPHOROS)

If not, then god is not omnipotent.

Sounds like us. If God created us in his own image and is lonely and seeks God. God manifests in himself. You are God. But within. (Anyways God is just the sun)

>trusting demons and *record scratch*
you got a lot to learn kid

>implying Adam and Eve didn't consciously and freely choose to listen to him
He didn't give them shit.
God gave them everything, they only could listen because they had free will.

The world's first redpill.

If he could only create in his own image and is so lonely, than that qualifies him for being omnipotent, not the other way around.

>imaginary friend fan fiction discussion
This is a political board, not Sup Forums

>The Bible is written from God's point of view
What the actual fuck. Have you read the fucking Bible??

why this nigga lucifer look like ric flair with his figure 4 ass talkin and hollerin all about dat wooooo

I didn't open the thread to see what he's arguing for, but this much is correct.

>destroying connections
Let me make them necessary again.
Yes it does. Your move.
Prove otherwise or claim ignorance.
>inb4 burden of proof
We have the story, you're the one interpreting it.

How is an inability to create something other than your own image a qualifier for omnipotence?

This is how Scientologists talk.

>uneducated

You asserted they were all different, but never backed that claim up.

Maybe Reddit is better for you, snowflake

No, Satan is referred to as Lucifer before he was cast out of Heaven. Once he was cast out he is referred to as Satan and the Devil.

Your argument is like saying that Jacob and Israel are different people. There are many instances of renaming in the Bible

>Dooms mankind to an cyclic existence where everytime he comes close to greatness, everything he has is destroyed, usually due to in part by women.
>is the good guy
Riiiiiiiight.....

I bet you believe the Holy Trinity are all separate being as well huh?

If god is not lonely, then god is not omnipresent.

Omnipotent means can do anything possible, so the only thing possible is god's will which means something is only possible if it is created in god's image that doesn't violate omnipotence at all if there is nothing outside of god.

Sorry, I meant impotent.

How about this way. After eating the apple everything was like before, except we became aware. We became aware of all the evil deeds, the greed, murder, death and everything bad. It was there before, bit we didnt knew and thus lived in the garden eden of ignorence and bliss. When he gave us the apple we couldnt become unaware of this again. It destroyed the peace we had in our mind. The apple was the red pill

The fruit if the tree was " the knowledge of good and evil" not free will
Op is dumb

Are you a girl or a redditor?
> gross

Anything should be possible through omnipotence.

How about this. There is no Satan and there is no God. We created ourselves and we're collectively hallucinating an existential crisis.

Maybe democrats are on to something, sticking your head in the sand and not seeing the world for what it is, all part of gods plan!

Religion was created by the Jews

Wtf are you talking about? They obviously already had consciousness and free will.

Otherwise they wouldn't be able to disobey god

Satan literally means enemy so technically that name can mean anyone
the devil is title not a name
Lucifer is an actual name
but it doesn't stop there Moloch, Beelzebub, Bael, Belial, and Baphomet are all apparently Lucifer/Satan
due to a 2000 year old game of telephone apparently or so i've heard

I've got some questions for the Christians in here.

1. How did the serpent know that if you ate the apple you wouldn't die? Is the serpent redpilled?

2. Why would God lie about the apple causing death?

>2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
>3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
>4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
>5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

What makes you think i use Reddit? Is there something wrong with Reddit? Don't see your point.

im agnostic.

must have been a different version of the bible that i was taught then. considering that this topic is covered daily on Sup Forums i picked a few things up. i however dont care enough to write down page numbers for citations on this subject.

UR MOM LOL

The redpill is that the woman ate it first

True as fuck

No, if god is omnipotent, it means anything god will's is possible and nothing else.

also i'm pretty tired of this
>Lucifer = Prometheus
shit

such a philosophical masterpiece!

The (((serpent))) was actually an agent of Yahweh sent to fuck with the humans for His amusement.

Lol what? It's literally the exact opposite

Lucifer is entrapping mortal with "critical thinking", in reality he is playing with the hubris of humanity. I mean he really is a trickster. At first he made humans flaws then he exploited those flaws so he can rule in hell.

Well yeah, if it was god's will it is then possible.

>fix flair
I died (pinch emoticon crying-laughing emoticon 100 emoticon)

Do you know what the word omnipotent means?

Where did you get the idea that God can ONLY create in his own image?

Yes, so god is trapped by definition in its own omnipotent omnipresence because only god is possible or present.

Is this just a LARPathon?

>rule in hell
Common misconception.
Satan doesnt rule in hell, hell is created by god to punish him and his followers.
Satan rules on earth, god rules in heaven

>That the fruit of the "Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" brings forth sentience/sapience

>That Adam and Eve didn't already possess self-awareness and creativity when naming all the animals and plants in the Garden of Eden

>That Lucifer wasn't a creation born of the direct result of Adam and Eve eating of the fruit.

>That God didn't create Lucifer to test the validity of humankind now that they had knowledge of concepts like Good and Evil.

>1. How did the serpent know that if you ate the apple you wouldn't die? Is the serpent redpilled?

They did die. He lied.

>2. Why would God lie about the apple causing death?

He didn't lie, see previous answer.

this, he does and knows everything so i assume he wants us to experience all this madness for a reason but at the same time that kinda sounds like we have no free will

if singles, yahweh is greater than satan :^)

>God can ONLY create in his own image?
I gave him that idea because only something in an omnipotent omnipresent god's image is possible.

Man is not made out of the same matter that God and the angels are. We simply cannot handle free will and the knowledge of good and evil.

NO

because we are selfish, self centered and only know what we want. None of us knows what what we need or what our purpose is. Lucifer did what avery snake oil salesman did, he made us think we were gettign a good deal when in reality it was Lucifer getting what he wanted, to fuck up creation and make it stink.

Why doesn't G-d just make a new "hell" and put a warden he can trust in charge and send his undesirables there and leave Lucifer alone to rule over nothing?

Nah mate, we thought we became aware. That is why it was the fall and not the uprising. Nothing changed except our over inflated ego.

Play the SMT series user.

Yes thank you chink mudslime for explaining my religion.
Are you retarded? Of course Satan rules hell.

fuck of freemason

>Make garden of Eden
>Make perfect people
>Put fruit in garden that would fuck up shit if they ate it
>Let dickhole snake in to garden
>It tricks people to eat said fruit
>Punish people and curse snake to slither for rest of time and eat dirt

Ya, ok whatever literal story. But my question is how the fuck did the snake move around before god cursed it to slither?

You just said Satan, but Lucifer is the only that is supposedly in this place we refer to as "hell". Satan is an agent of Yahweh and likely only exists when Yahweh wills him into existence to carry out a task.

Book of Genesis
>God says don't eat this evil forbidden fruit, you will die that day if you eat it
>Serpent says that it's fruit of knowledge, you won't die but will gain some knowledge such as God has
>Adam and Eve eat fruit and gain knowledge, get punished by God for it and live hundreds more years

It's in the Bible

1. Who said the serpent knew they wouldn't die? He claimed they would not die, but that does not mean he knew whether they would die or not, and:
2. It was spiritual death

>Le Lucifer is redpill xd
The real redpill is that the Devil isnt called Lucifer. Lucifer is literally the planet Venus, and the name was applied metaphorically to a king.

>that kinda sounds like we have no free will
No all we have is free will because divine will is the hidden hand creating an illusion of causality and consequence that manifests this quirky little pattern planning game.

>Bible
>page numbers
Confirmed for never having opened a Bible. Two Corinthians

(((Levey)))
((( Satanism))))

You're coming off like an autistic neet who sits in the dark, grunting as he writes his shitpost.

uh none of this shit is real

dumb bluepilled retards

Anime isn't real either, but we spend plenty of time discussing that.

>Why doesn't G-d just make a new "hell"
It hurts too much to abandon all those possibilities, god just killed itself off and let each of its pieces find their own paths from heaven to hell and back again for as long as their perspective desires.

>Not knowing your own religion
You need to read the book or ask someone who has fucking noob

>doesn't realize the Garden of Eden is an allegory

the earth is millions of years old, and yet the Garden flooded several thousand years ago

Like almost everything in the bible it's an allegory. With everything described in the bible God can't be omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and omnobenevolent at the same time. Take the Abyss for example, it's a place where there is no presence of God. God is certainly not omnibenevolent on Earth.

Adam and Eve were only cast out of the Garden so they didn't really 'die'. In before you say that their 'death' was being turned into mortals by God, but the fact is, they never ate from the Tree of Life so they weren't immortal in the first place.

>no argument