Kony 2012

Was Kony 2012 a test to see how easy it would be to control public opinion through internet propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8
youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

His mental breakdown definitely seems too convenient and perfect, at least. And even if not, you bet your ass the CIA, DIA, DARPA, Tavistock, etc. took notes.

Hear it from General Baxter himself, as he tells you to accept the white man's burden. the other episodes of rap news are generally better, even tho its all generally leftist.
youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8

then they MKULTRA'd that guy to jack off in public

Wait what happened to Kony?

Absolutely, hate to be that guy, it's all a consetent test, a push and pull to see where that gun line is.

Fuck, this shit was 5 years ago, i remember retards spamming KONY 2012 Under every video, but i never get to watch what's it was all about.
Tl;dr anyone?

It didn't do shit though.

Basically child soldiers under an African warlord

the beginning of contemporary SJW virtue signalling

I vaguely remember how all the proto-SJW got excited about this crap for a moment.

It really was an experiment in thought control, wasn't it ?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

I remember trolling people and posting Carl weathers pretending it was kony and they fell for it. They're still as gullable as they were back then.

Nothing, he's still free today.

I was in Austin at the time and the shit was everywhere. Stickers, graffiti, signs, and people in tshirts. When I returned home... None.

And what's the problem about it? They had this shit in Afghanistan

Thanks, that was pretty informative

lol how great that turned out to be

I don't think so. Why? Public opinion about Joseph Kony doesn't need any manipulation, condemning him is default response from everyone. He is after all a sick fuck and war criminal. Normies participated in this morally correct crusade by hitting like button, re-tweeting messages and giving small donations, that were used as a lot more by guys behind campaign for their own expenses than they implied, so less than expected went to actual charity as intended.

Kony 2012 was only normie kikebook meme that spread way further than people forcing it ever imagined.

>Wait what happened to Kony?

He is still somewhere innawoods in Uganda or Souther Sudan. One of his key lieutenants has surrendered. Basically pretty much nothing has happened.

>And what's the problem about it? They had this shit in Afghanistan

While sandpeople are barbaric as fuck, they got nothing on compared to what niggers do in prolonged civil wars. Goat fuckers might have few child soldiers in mostly adult insurgent units. Niggers tend to have few adults leading units mostly containing child soldiers with AK's and machettes. They also far less ideology or other agenda behind their war as motivation, they often do all the raping, looting and murdering for lulz.

so just business as usual, then

>niggers are subhumans
More news at 11. Although for normies it probably was an outrage. Didn't change their opinions though

Yes it was. It was an effort to garner public support for military intervention. I live in a small town and the morning after "cover the night" my friend and I walked through town and took down every single sign and poster. There were literally hundreds of them, many of them hand-drawn by little children. I threw them all in the trash can in front of Albertsons. Before any of them woke up all their work had been undone. Ahahaha I wish I could have seen their faces! Well anyway the only confrontation I got was from some yuppy soccer mom who said, "Aww you're taking down the signs??" And I said "Yup."

KONY 2012 was a very fun time for me and I have fond memories of it.

>I remember being a blue pilled normie and completely falling for it.

It was a dark time in my life. Thank you for waking me up Sup Forums.

Yes and it worked so well. It redpilled me hard on how liberals are nothing but retarded sheep.

HE EAT THE POO POO