Real Elite murderous pedophile network

youtube.com/watch?v=zQFOrwyFopA

Unlike your fucking retarded ass stupid fucking pizza gate faggot bullshit this is actually real.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/wOHOIz
pastebin.com/a6D4J08W
youtube.com/watch?v=Jawon3Ig-R0
whale.to/b/alexander.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump watch this

bump for justice

bump so the truth is known

bump so you watch this vid

bump so people obtain this knowledge

bump so people know about this murderous pedophile network

bump so people look into the pedophile rapist tendencies of european elites

bump so people know what the people behind the european union are up to

bump so people look into the massive pedophile scandals that have happened in Belgium

bump so the pizza gate faggots have something real to look into

bump so fake news is replaced by real news

bump to increase the overall knowledge base of Sup Forums users

bump to bring light onto this very serious issue

bump so you listen to what this victim has to say

bump so people learn of the murdered children killed by the European elite

bump so this is actually bumped

thats a lot of bumps

You realize self bumping isn't even a thing, right?

thanks for the bump

don't discredit my thread about things that actually happened with fake bullshit please

PIZZA GATE IS REAL

REMOVE PIZZA GATE POSTERS. THIS IS AN ANTI- PIZZA GATE THREAD.

PIZZA GATE FAGS ARE NOT WELCOME.

>cant use this to politically attack liberals

/pol won't care

It's funny you'd post a Shad image because it's well known among the youtube circle that he's building a pedo network among animators/Letsplayers. It's not nearly as big as Pizzagate yet, and not nearly as big names involved, but it's still in its nascent phases. Who knows how it'll look in a decade or two?

That incestuous Newgrounds crew are all aware of it to some degree, but I'm not sure who is involved and who's just sort of holding their nose at it. Shad though is definitely into some dark shit, or at least, that's what I've heard.

i wonder who fills up OPVA???? why haven't the feds take that down??

Samefagging this hard
And being this new

Bump.

Pizzagate is very real user.

I live just outside the DC beltway and we have kids just disappear all the time. There's this one crazy woman who just gave away her kids and won't tell anybody to whom. Then she wen't crazy and last I heard she's being held in a mental facility. Spooky shit.

>implying I didn't samefag for the lulz

i have a Sup Forums pass it is easy to samefag

whatever child sex rings exist in DC it has absolutely nothing to do with any pizza restaurant faggot

Congratulations.

thank you

these monsters need to be stopped.

Pizzagate is very fake user.

I live just outside the DC beltway and kids just don't disappear all the time. There's this one crazy woman who we thought just gave away her kids but it turned out the State took them. Cause she'se crazy. Spooky shit.

Whether Pizzagate is real or not, the global elite pedophile ring is VERY REAL.

My chart has multiple references. Understand the history behind your valid thread.

i.sli.mg/wOHOIz
pastebin.com/a6D4J08W

What if Pizzagate is real but there's an even more sinister network working behind it, my bet is the people operating the Pizzagate ring did something to piss off the higher up and now the higher ups are basically just going to throw the Pizzagate ring under a bus and let them take the blame while the attention is focused off of them.

I have something to suggest to you guys, and I'm not even going to claim for a minute that I'm not playing devil's advocate here.

The entire mainstream media is extremely anti-pedo. That media is controlled by elites and Jews. Men in the western world married and had sex with girls who'd be considered appallingly young for millenia, and the attitude toward young girls and older men only changed in the 20th century when mainstream media became a thing. That media also almost never complains about the fact that it's still common to marry adult men to 13 year old and younger women in the middle east, africa, and other places.

Following typical Sup Forums logic, isn't it plausible that "pedophila" is a construct created to oppress men?

sorry didn't look at it, as it was titled pizzagate which is total bullshit

Not at all, cops have been looking for the kids for a few weeks now. All the lady has said is that "they're fine" but they're nowhere to be found.

I remember them sending the helicopters all over the county for a few days looking for these kids.

>There's this one crazy woman who we thought just gave away her kids but it turned out the State took them.
I know you're joking, but that's where most children for sexual abuse by important people are sourced - shelters for sick or socially vulnerable children. It happened in Britain with Jimmy Savile and Thatcher's cabinet ministers, it happened in Holland and Belgium through Catholic organizations, and it probably still happens all over the world. You have no idea how fucking common this is.

vid in question is a murder/rape/torture pedophile network not just pedophiles

It's possible. There are many factions in the Cabal that are fighting each other for supremacy.

This.

In a way, the pizzagate thing has been a double edged sword. It has focused attention on this very serious issue, but it has lead people in the wrong direction to some extent. They're getting too focused on one small aspect of a larger, interconnected network of exploitation.

To those who are wondering "why?"
Why would powerful people do this to innocent children?

The answer is several reasons:
1. They enjoy it (or a majority do)
2. It's mutually assured destruction- they're all in on it together so they are forced to cooperate
3. This sounds a bit /x/ but the trauma inflicted on a young child creates a psychic energy release that they can draw upon.

4. They feel entitled to do what they want as a perk of their powerful position

Hey, put it on the watch later playlist.

>the State took them
im sure the state isn't occupied by jewish pedophiles...

No

>Dissociative identity disorder may arise as (1), a natural response to severe, ___chronic childhood abuse___, which may include any combination of physical, ___sexual___, emotional and verbal abuse. It may be a response to (2), severe, chronic childhood neglect. It may be (3), a factitious disorder, that is, the symptoms may be self-created by a person who wants to get into the patient role. Finally, (4), the disorder may be iatrogenic, which means created by a doctor or therapist. In civilian therapies, iatrogenic dissociative identity is created unwittingly and is malpractice, while in Manchurian Candidate Programs it is created on purpose.

Source: "The C.I.A. doctors: human rights violations by American psychiatrists" by Colin A. Ross, M.D

> Government researchers involved in MK-Ultra Project Monarch knew about the photographic memory aspect of MPD/DID, of course, as well as other resultant “super human” characteristics. Visual acuity of an MPD/DID is 44 times greater than that of the average person. My developed unusually high pain threshold, plus compartmentalization of memory were “necessary” for military and covert operations applications. Additionally, my sexuality was primitively twisted from infancy. This programming was appealing and useful to perverse politicians who believed they could hide their actions deep within my memory compartments, which clinicians refer to as personalities.

Source: “Trance Formation of America The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave” by Cathy OBrien, Mark Phillips

>things that definitely happened

Why isn't her mother being charged with criminal activity then?

Cringe

Sticking with theme of Youtube video testimony.

The President's Committee on Human Radiation Experiments on March 15, 1995 in Washington, DC.: youtube.com/watch?v=Jawon3Ig-R0

>In 1995, the President's Committee on Radiation was hearing complaints in Washington D.C. about hazardous exposure at sites and plants around the country. The testimony mostly focused on the damaging effects of that exposure to radiation. However, on March 15, 1995 , the testimony of New Orleans therapist Valerie Wolf and two of her patients dropped a bombshell in the proceedings that was never covered by the mainstream press. Wolf and her patients stated that they had been part of an “extensive CIA brainwashing program as young children (in one case, starting at age seven). Their brainwashing included torture, rape, electroshock, powerful drugs, hypnosis and death threats.” [15] According to their testimony, the CIA then induced amnesia to prevent their recalling anything that really happened.

>[15] Article: CIA Experiments with Mind Control on Children by Jon Rappoport, Perceptions Magazine, Vol. 2, #4 Sept/Oct. 1995 pg. 56

Source: “Sex, Drugs, the CIA, MIND CONTROL and Your Children” By A.B.H. Alexander (1997) whale.to/b/alexander.html

>3. This sounds a bit /x/ but the trauma inflicted on a young child creates a psychic energy release that they can draw upon.

According to Carlos Castaneda (and David Icke), Reptilians (who Carlos calls 'the flyers' - different name, same interdimensional creatures) love raping/killing children because they see children as luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. That glowing coat of awareness is consumed by the Reptilians and when a human being reaches adulthood, all that is left of that glowing coat of awareness is a narrow fringe that goes from the ground to the top of the toes.

All this self bumping only reinforces my belief in pizzagate. Funny how all these videos were made when we started talking about it.

>middle east and africa
>places to look up to for civilized behaviour

delete this

It's so fucking obvious that DC elites do the same shit as elsewhere.

NO ONE posts images of little girls with their hands taped or comments in their own Instagram "#chickenlovers". What would these even mean outside the context of child sex-abuse?

Stop denying Pizzagate.
Children are being robbed of their innocence because of your ignorance.

>my likely fake aanecdote is proof that a pizzeria is a front for pedos.

'k

Its only as real as you want it to be

Pedo networks are just for rich people to taste the ultimate "forbidden fruit". they take tons a drugs and fuck kids(placebo) and think it's the greatest thing ever. Some like it some don't, but it's pretty much insurance to stop them from fucking each other over.

why have kids in this fucked up world.
why live for tomorrow.
its a blessing to pass on, and to leave nothing behind to be hurt after me.

If you take that attitude, at least take some of these degenerates into the grave with you.

It's not "a front", however Podesta is likely involved with DC pedos somehow.

>why snatch them when you can just adopt them
Look into the orphanage networks.

>Podesta
Why does everything....

...keep...

...connecting.

you are a fucking retard if you think that picture was sexually suggestive, the pizza gate fags are truly grasping at straws

Trudeau isn't a pedo. The DNC and Democrats are just "in cahoots" with Trudeau

Who do you think sparked the Trump protests in Canada and Germany?

>"my body is full of scars
>no scars

Fucking liar

>Who do you think sparked the Trump protests in Canada and Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=uVoVIyL-ERU

there defenetely are child prostitution rings,
with fucking pedophiles and these people and everyone connected to this in a supportive way should be put in an american jail,
one were a lot of niggers are, for the rest of their life.

But I dont believe the cunt in the video, it sounds so fake, she doesnt call any names,
they dont gave information to police so they could blow that place up,
there were of course only girls, and its of course only a problem of little girls boys dont count,
and she tried nonstop excusing her whoring around as teenager.

it should be legal anyway.

are you blind?

no, I wondered the same, she says she was nearly killed and full of scars, where are her scars?

Is the artist the dude who did that german loli game? Looks really similar.

no he doesn't draw anymore. pic in the OP is from Shadman.

Because everyone is seperated by no more than 6 people. You and me even. So what's so shocking about people knowing people?