youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using bald tires as a shoe
Whoa enjoy that traction

they discovered footwear. only three more millenia till they create the steam engine I'm sure

Let me know when they can make the tires.

>he's so good that he knows how to measure feet

I don't, really.

I made some similar, I use them in my Xsjado's.

Is there nothing that the black man can't do? Genius.

wow, ingenious!
And you white people on here think you are "superior"
ahah, I think not, step aside for the real thinkers

>He has a ruler and a knife
Cool story Hansel

that's nice, would be nicer if he could build an actual working car to put those tires on.

I prefer my own boots made from leather.

Easy to do when you have so many free tires you can literally burn them.

Looks like a very tiring job.

>stealing Ho Chi Minh sandal OC
Cmon senpai

Do you not get tired by walking in them?

Dit choo no dat da black mahn invented poo and shit?

Holy shit, have Obama endorse this guy, give him a bunch of free shit and an MIT qualification.

>what do you think of blacks
niggers

>he can take a measurement and make something that's exactly that measurement

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

He can measure your feet and produce shoes that match the measurement.

So... a nigger can use a ruler?

They've done this in Vietnam for the past 70 years

Fuck. Even when they copy it takes them fucking ages

Personally I think they work better as necklaces.

> a nigger can do in a day what a room full of chinks and a machine can do in 5 minutes
Wow so impressive

white people btfo

Hol up ya'll. I comed up wit dis, whatchoo think now honkies? We wuz kangz mahn.

>>>/reddit/

>the African wearing super bowl 48 gear on the left
It hurts

damn, they really tried hard to make this sound impressive. a nigger selling trash shoes.
>to the perfect millimeter
uh huh

Yo, hol up, hol up. I came up wit dis shit too. I was sittin round one day, jus playin wit my toes, and I done had dis thought. I was like 'Mahn, how imma bout to listen to some rap n shit when I gots to go to the stoe and gets me a foety. Den I was like, "shit nigga, imma fixin to make dat shit pohtable.

Mexico does it best.

Yo mahn, I done gots a shout out by da president of deez united states of Amerikkka. Less see one you honkie cracka ass mofos make a clock like dis n shit. Fuck nigga, I ain't even trying ta hear dat, know im sayin.

You honkies jealous of my culture n shit. Stay mad honkies, we be fucking yo white womenz.

Holy Shit

This is kind of an amazing normie redpill

gooks did it first

>Holy Shit
>This is kind of an amazing normie redpill
Google raciss and sheit mahn, I aint even tryin ta hear dat

95% of American inventors were black, why is Sup Forums so racist? Americans would literally be living in caves like their Neanderthal ancestors if it wasn't for blacks who built this country.

>The one rare resourceful African makes shoes out old tires
>Makes a decent living since everyone needs shoes
>Saves money and invests it into better tools to make shoes better
>Other stupid Africans who still eat raw monkey brains get jealous because they have no money or shoes
>Accuse him of being a witch or rapist and burn him to death with his own tires and then steal all his money and shoes
>Now nobody has shoes

Repeat endlessly

I wonder with those mud huts what happened if you trip and bump into it and break your house...

if he lives in Africa, why not hunt snakes/crocodiles and make shoes out of their leather. shit, make matching belts and jackets while you're at it

meh I give him a 3/10. good effort but would not buy

>using a ruler instead of simply tracing the outline of the foot
You know how I know that you're a numale beta orbiter that has worthless hands that have never created anything aside from a severely diseased liver?

So he can measure up to milimeters with a simple measuring stick and then cut the rubber up to that measurement.

Wow fucking incredible please let him and 800,000 of his countrymen immigrate into my neighborhood

>Malaysia

>He's so good he can use a tape measure

Holy shit guys, the apes are using tools now.

>address is literally zero mudhut gulch road

It's somewhat solid, walls are thick and dried, sun baked mud like that i surprisingly resilient. You'd probably fuck your hand if you punched it, but obviously anything metal would fuck it up

>scavenger niggers doing their best to imitate human ingenuity

It's not uncommon for chimps to imitate.

No you didn't.

steel radials last decades as shoes.

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

nobody said anything about using tools you sperg.

if you are not impressed with this guy trawling the highway for broken tires and converting them into something nobody wants to put on their feet, nothing is going to please you

>to the mm
Literally trying to jew out on material savings

Necessity is the mofo of invention

pools closed

yeah mfw i saw that too

wtf i love niggers now

>pools closed
Damn nigga, you takin me back n shit

Why are you still here?

Nobody likes you

This.

...so he can cut and measure stuff?

Well, good for him I guess

Came here to post this.

Delete you're account.

In Minneapolis, all the somalian scum women stick their phones in their burqas

I can't imagine many white anthropologists stuck to their ethics when surrounded by big titty natives.

I worked at a zoo one summer. My job was cleaning the cages. Niggers used to throw bananas and other things to the chimps. One time the niggers threw a knife to see what the chimps would do with it. The first chimp picked it up by the blade end and cut himself. The second saw this picked up the other end and immediately realized it's potential and began slashing the first chimp. The niggers were laughing and hooting and hollering egging him on. The Irony was not lost on me.

Fucking leafposting

The top picture reminds me of this shit. Does it actually have nutritional value, or is it just more retarded Chinese food-medicine bullshit?

She is Himba tribe, pretty girls.

If it weren't for the last part, I would have believed it.

>He can measure things
Cool, we have literally been able to do that for thousands of years.

Wow, he can measure bits of rubber to the MILLIMETER. Incredible, I'm absolutely astonished. This new piece of information has really forced my neurons to fire causing brainwaves that then create to abstract concept known as thought.

>To the perfect milimetre
Tolerance is too high .01μm or GTFO

We should deport all blacks from Europe so they can learn from Africans in Africa

Would help them too since they have basic high school education therefore increasing the living standard

Literally win/win

>CARLOS

Christ how is that kid not over teaching the Swiss a thing or two about how to assemble time keeping technology? This kid is a fucking genius! Best invention of 2016 tbqh

>Christ how is that kid not over teaching the Swiss a thing or two about how to assemble time keeping technology? This kid is a fucking genius! Best invention of 2016 tbqh
Cause of raciss's my honkie comrade

Fuckin' crackas always be keeping the brothers down

It provides epidermal growth factor but doesn't have any other benefits. Chinese food-medicine is only 50% bullshit.
t. chink

So, what you're saying is, you want less tolerance ?

WE WUZ SHOOMAKERZ N SHEEEITT

I'm a chink too. The only study that indicates that FUCKING BIRD SALIVA has any medicinal use is from Hong Kong.

Imagine some 10 year olds assigned to go to the school library, pick an american inventor, and write an essay on them.
This is why this is happening.

God fucking damn it, Leman, stop embarrassing our flag with your faggotry.

>Best Africans invention (attempts) as of 2016:

A Rocket: youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

A Plane (Try #1): youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ

A Plane (Try #2): youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig

A Helicopter: youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4

Enjoy. It makes me wonder when the TeslaX African Office opens, there is clearly vastly untapped potential... At least a few million are moving to Germany & France & Sweden to help enlighten them!

i think the meme applies that 20% of blacks are smarter then 50% of whites

you found one op... grats?

Yes, I want precision cut flip flops, do you know how many calories I could save by shaving 3 miligrams of rubber?

Yeah mate nobody else is gunna fund those kinds of studies. I have a chinese medicine business and have picked up a pretty keen eye for chink bullshit

Hey, not a horrible idea actually. They would be durable as fuck as long as the straps are done well.
At least he's trying to make a living somehow.

I love the music in this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

What the hell? My great grandfather over 75 years ago taught himself how to sew clothes to a "perfect fit" and was a decent painter all while working on both the farm and coal mine.

my uncle made those in the 60s. black man fat cats always stealing from the poor white man

Most modern men have not created clothes since chinese do it for 10$.

a rare capitalistic soul, seeing a niche and filling it

shame he'll die poor and sick in a shithole

So blacks actually took a car and created shoes from it and then liberals called it progress. Do we need any more evidence that the left has lost touch with reality?

Sounds like a libertarian paradise.

Alright Sup Forums, time to boycott Toms for putting this poor man out of business and trying to starve his family. #BoycottTomsShoes

You guys do realize this is because the term "American" is often used in the phrase "African American". So whenever you're searching for american ____, google will show results for "African" American ____

thanks now my screen has spit on it