Push for race mixing

Whenever I turn on the TV all I see is the promotion of race mixing between races. The most common one are whites who are a small percentage of the worlds population mixing with some other group. What is the cause in this uptick of propaganda?

jews

I'm not white and I couldn't care less about mestizos so I can fuck whoever I want regardless of race

This t.bh
Jews control ~99% of media

this is what (((they))) want

OP here, but what do jews have to gain from drowning out the only race that actually cares what happens to them?

white is beauty, all over they world white is worshiped, why would anyone want to ruin that by having ugly nigger kids.

I've seen plenty of blondes with black husbands and they have daughters

>ID
Goy

jews

fpbp

Let's throw all of our ancestor's evolution
down the shitter for the BBC

Do you know who the Jews hate most of all? Themselves. They have adapted to being at the bottom of the societal totem pole. To being despised and persecuted. Now that they're at the top in the West they don't know how to act, and so they work towards the thing they know best. Being hated.

They wish to kill their own host.

Just a quick way to promote tolerance. Can't really top race mixing's 'love thy neighbor' symbolism.

T. A mixed race guy

Good, it's about time we create a new American Master Race.

>this

WM with a BF fiance and a kid on the way. This is a bunch of bullshit.

this, if something terible happens, jews are behind it every single time

pol gets more jew woke every day

How does it promotes "tolerance"?You are just some shitskin who looks nothing like your parents or grandparents or any ancestor

> t.s robert de niro

this